Vente Privee Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Vente Privee

How would you rate Vente Privee ?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christelle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vente Privee in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Christelle
"The products never look as they do on the pictures, they take absolutely ages to deliver, and the return process is even worse. I have ordered from them 3 times now but just need to accept that after being disappointed every time I need to stop using that company."
Carlotta
"Even if the delivery can take more than one month, the result is always great! Good quality for excellent money value!"
Jamie Morecroft
Verified Buyer
"I have used VP several times now on a couple of occasions the delivery was pretty slow well over the 7 day estimate but then on other occasions the delivery has been really fast. The prices are always very good and the product descriptions are always spot on. I would recommend I just wish they had a more consistent delivery timescale."
Vente Privee is rated 2.67 based on 10 reviews