Velvet Pigmentation Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Velvet Pigmentation Clinic

About Velvet Pigmentation Clinic: Velvet Pigmentation Clinic specialises in Scalp Micro-pigmentation.
SMP is specifically designed to provide a natural hair simulation solution for men & women. It can be very effective for cases of alopecia, male pattern baldness and scarring on the scalp. This procedure is also a very good enhancement for clients which have had a hair transplant who require more density.

How would you rate Velvet Pigmentation Clinic?

"I visited Eve at Velvet Pigmentation over a year and a half ago and am overjoyed with the results. I found Eve to be very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely skilled in her practice. I feel way more at ease and confident as the results are natural looking and truly compliment my skin tone, features and overall aesthetic. I would wholeheartedly recommend Micropigmentation to anyone who has considered it, and in particular Eve, whose advice, skills and aftercare have all be greatly appreciated."
"I’ve seen Eve four times now and every time has been a joy. The work she does on me looks totally natural and completely undetectable - just what I wanted! I can’t reccomend her enough for her work. If you’re reading this you’re probably thinking about a pretty significant change to your appearance - as was I and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of practitioner."
"Excellent service from A to Z. I live in MALTA and went purposely to Brighton in England to have Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) done by Eve Pleavin at Velvet Clinic, Eve has many years experience. From my prior research I believe it's very important to have SMP done by an experienced SMP technician & artist etc. Am very happy with the result. Nice relaxed atmosphere too. I can't stress how much I would recommend this process to all men with receding hair-line... I real feel better physically and also (wasn't expecting) mentally Good too. I would rate Eve & this process 10 out of 10"
"I am more then satisfied with my results and Eve has been amazing and gave me absolute confidence that I was in good hands and she has shown that massively! I also felt very relaxed and had no doubts after meeting Eve for our consultation."
"Luv my new L@@K. Eve was excellent right from the beginning when i wasn't to sure about going (no pun intended) ahead with it & asked one of her clients/customers if it was ok for me to see what he had just had done & i was blown away with it & so was he : ) Have been back for several top ups over the past few years with Eve & am always happy with the new techniques & advancements in Pigmentation & her caring knowledge of it all. Looking forward to my next little top up visit & all my friends & family have said how wonderful it L@@Ks & how much younger it makes me L@@K too : ) So very happy with it all. Steave. Brighton."
"Eve has transformed my life! As a musician/performer in the public eye I was very self conscious of my male pattern baldness and didn't no where to turn. After my informal consultation I decided to have the treatment. During the sessions Eve was very helpful and understanding and I felt totally relaxed. So how did it look? Wow! I couldn't believe it. No more hiding under a hat! I now have a renewed self confidence and would highly recommend Velvet Pigmentation to anyone thinking of having this amazing procedure! Thank you Eve!"
"I had put off having this done after previous hair treatments didn’t really work for my until I met eve! She was patient and understanding and very knowlagable. She walked me through every stage of what would happy and made my expectations realistic. I am so happy with the result and NOBODY knows I’ve had it done! I even tell them I’ve had it done and they still don’t believe it! So realistic and amazing! You cannot go wrong with Velvet Pigmentation. If you are thinking about having it done - then you should and you can put your trust in eve"
"What can I say.....Eve was amazing and made me feel comfortable and relaxed during my SMP. Her bubbly personality and chilled approach made the experience so much more enjoyable. SMP is like an art form and she has certainly perfected it. I thank u for everything Eve and I would highly recommend you."
"I had private training with Eve who was very passionate in sharing her knowledge and experience with total honesty and made the training more tailored to working around all the clients which made it a more real experience rather than stutured classroom scenarios. Highly recommended"
"I recently did scalp micropigmentation training with Eve at velvet pigmentation and I would highly recommend. The theory & practice training were very in-depth and taught extremely well. Since my training I've had on going support from Eve she always makes time to answer any questions I have or gives me great advise. Very pleased student and left feeling over the moon when my training was complete 😁 Louise from Scotland x"
"A professional, welcoming, and great clinic to deal with. Both Eve and Alice were patient and explained all the options from the beginning, with an attitude of delivering what is best for the client. I felt that I wasn't just a number or another paying customer as you sometimes feel with larger clinics. This is a team that cares and delivers a professional service to ensure that the finished look is neat and most importantly natural looking. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Fantastic service provided by velvet pigmentation clinic due to the person-centred care I received. The clinic is bright and clean and is in an easy to reach location. Eve provided outstanding care and still continues to do so with E-mail follow ups. I'm genuinely happy with my scalp pigmentation and feel more happy and confident with my new image. I'd recommend Velvet scalp pigmentation clinic to anyone's considering this awesome procedure."
"Great feeling the moment i sat down on the chair to the moment installed out a new man , hair and all ... Lovely girls at velvet and they explain exactly What is happening before they begin .. Actually I feel we have become friends because of this experience.. Thank you Girls xx"
"A very friendly experience. A fantastic price by a qualified, understanding and easy going business."
"Went to London clinic for Scalp Micro Pigmentation treatment in November 2017. Alice at the clinic is friendly, professional and takes time to understand your requirements and expectations. Pain factor is minimal and the finished effect is excellent. I am very happy with the results, so guys if you are thinking of having this done, don't hesitate you are in excellent hands with Alice at the Old Street Clinic. Recommended - absolutely!!"
"Great results"