Velvet Pigmentation Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Velvet Pigmentation Clinic

About Velvet Pigmentation Clinic: Velvet Pigmentation Clinic specialises in Scalp Micro-pigmentation.
SMP is specifically designed to provide a natural hair simulation solution for men & women. It can be very effective for cases of alopecia, male pattern baldness and scarring on the scalp. This procedure is also a very good enhancement for clients which have had a hair transplant who require more density.

Tell us how Velvet Pigmentation Clinic made you happy

"Eve could not have been more considerate and professional. I had hair loss and scars from two previous hair transplants. The results were amazing from the first appointment and only got better. I am very glad that I went to Velvet and would highly recommend anyone considering SMP to go there also."
"Forget about hair transplants, I'll save you the money & going what I went through. Micropigmentation is a tough of genius and I wish I spotted it years ago! Eve was very professional and good at what she does, makes you feel at ease, each sitting was actually pretty much pain free, I've had several tattoos in the past and micropigmentation is no where near as painful. You can start seeing results after the first session and it gets better and better after each session. My other half says how much younger I look with my new hairline and I agree, it's awesome! I can't recommend this enough."
"نعم كانت تجربه راءعه جدا مع احترافيه كانت لديه أستطيع ان أقول لقد استعت مظهرى وكأنه شعر"
"Making a tattoo for life in such a visible place as your skull & forehead is of course a huge decision. And it was of course for me too! Like many men losing their hair, I have thought about different solutions. Hairtransplantation was one of these, but after seeing men with poor transplants often having the significant large scar in the neck and still... being bald due to a bad result, I completely dropped the transplantation idea. Transplantation also means need to eat hormones for the rest of your life, which can affect your potency, which would create a new problems... It was for me not worth all these risks. It was when googling various "hair solutions" I found information about micropigmentation. It is vital to have some understanding of micropigmentation since you then also get better knowledge how to evaluate the techniques the tattoo artist uses and the tatoo artists as well. In next step -when I realized micropigmentation probably could be something for me - I started to look for artists I considered good enough to achieve the result I wanted. At this point I realized many studios had a "front name" representing all pictures in their photo galleries from their websites, but there could be many tattoo artists working in the same studio. It is then hard to know who actually would help throughout the whole process. When finding pictures of good results in a couple of galleries (both in Sweden where I live and foreign), I emailed them ALL my questions... It is a huge decision making a so visible tattoo and I needed to have 100% confidence in the person performing the job. And the questions & answers tested if they was as patient as I needed & wanted them to be. Eve from Velvet Clinic answered both knowingly and patiently (because I had MANY questions - almost as many as I was ashamed of how many and how many times I asked new ones -...) of all my questions. Getting the reassuring answers made it feel 100% worth it for me to fly to the UK even though there were both cheaper and more close-by solutions for me. It has felt extremely safe letting Eve perform my tatto. Patiently - bit by bit layer for layer - Eve has created the end result. The huge decision has more felt like many small decisions, me being able to pause in every part of the process. Once in the process, Eve has been calm, patient and 100% fantastic in her artistry as she recreates my hairline I had 5 years ago. She has asked me throughout the process how I want it and at the same time being my expert consultant to ask what she think is best. Eve is also a fantastic and lovely person and we have had many really good conversations during the many hours it all took. It is with my very warmest & sincere recommendations I could advise anyone performing their micropigmentation by Eve at the Velvet Clinic."
"I've been incredibly conscious of my hair loss from my early 20's and have had Hair Transplants, as well as more recently wearing a Hair System. After being annoyed at the upkeep, cost and secrecy of Hair Systems, I did some research into Micro Pigmentation and found Eve's company. From the very beginning Eve made me feel incredibly comfortable, and she was extremely professional. Eve gave me a lot of information about the procedure, and was very quick to answer any questions I had about it. After having the SMP with Eve, I was delighted at the results. I never thought I'd be comfortable with a shaved head, however, with Eve's excellent work, I was very confident with my new look, and those that I've told about it, were amazed at it's realism. So much so that there are quite a few also interested in having a consultation with Eve! If you are considering SMP and having the shaved look, but worried about thinning or balding hair, I'd definitely recommend Eve, and having a look through her work!"
"As a young Male coming to terms with the fact I was losing my hair was very difficult. I struggled with it and it wasn’t something I felt comfortable talking about. Shaving my hair off was a very hard decision, especially as I have always been very confident with how I look with hair, so relying on wearing hats all the time was very restrictive. I didn’t know this treatment existed until a friend had it done and talked to me about it. The bald patches on my head were noticeable after I shaved it and I was feeling very insecure. When I first met Eve I felt so comfortable and she talked me through the process and explained everything and answered all my questions in detail. People have not noticed anything - apart from my girlfriends Dad who after staring at my head made a comment about how thick my hair now looks since I shaved it and how it must be growing back. I feel so much more confident and like my old self. Thank you so much Eve for making me feel quite literally like me again."
"About a year ago my boyfriend started to notice he was losing his hair. The impact this had completely changed him - he lost his confidence and his self esteem was rock bottom, he constantly depended on wearing hats on a daily basis and the occasions when we were out and he couldn’t wear a hat made him feel so insecure. It got to the point where he succumbed and shaved his hair but the bald patches were very noticeable. We heard about Eve’s service from a friend and it has changed his life. I went with him to his appointments and she made him feel so comfortable and has done the most incredible job and changed his life in ways that can’t be put into words. Thank you so much Eve. X"
"I cannot recommend highly enough this training academy for personal, professional, informative, and well designed scalp micropigmentation courses. I have been in the permanent makeup industry for over 8 years and attended some fantastic courses all over the country in my time. So when researching to enter the scalp micropigmentation world I knew what I was looking for and I'm so happy I chose to train with Eve and Lindsey, My training hasn't stopped in the sense from the moment I contacted to enquire to now, the continued support and communication has been more than I could have ever asked for, the classes were 2 of us or the option of 1-2-1 yet we had that service anyway as the whole course adapted around us as students So proud of the results of our treatments on clients within the academy, new skills and knowledge gained, even when I personally have dyslexia I was enabled so much and never held back I feel so confident working in my own clinic Providing this life changing, incredible treatment with the knowledge that I will never be alone, i always have not just Eve and Lindsey but a family of techs from the academy for support every step as we all continue to grow and progress So for anyone looking at training Definatly meet with Eve and Lindsey and learn from two incredibly talented ladies who are so passionate about what they do, the treatments and empwering you to be the best you can be too. You will not be disappointed"
"Well it all started when my wife invited one of her old friends round and her partner for an evening. The husband although I had met before had the treatment carried out and bearing in mind I was sitting less than a meter away I didn't even realise. It was only a couple of months later when some other friends were round and this treatment came up in a conversation is when the wife mentioned that he had had the treatment. This alone convinced me to book an appointment with Eve and as soon as I met her and went through the procedure I new she was the right person to have it done by. The results are excellent and strangely know one really notice's , I'm so pleased with it I end up telling people who then in turn inspect my head and many of them don't believe it still! 100% satisfied customer"
"Having had my first SMP treatment some years ago I was due for a refresh, this time I wanted a more 'textured' and 'defined' look. After a consultancy with the Velvet Pigmentation Clinic it was clear their depth and experience with different pigments and techniques would produce the new look I was after - and I wasn't disappointed, the results are way better than expected. I can't recommend Velvet Pigmentation Clinic enough!"
"When I took my first appointment to see Eve for information she gave me more confidence in proceeding with the treatment and still no regret in me about it! I only recommend others too to go for it if they are unhappy about their hair loss and I’d say it definitely beats all these hair transplants etc you can get out there, and far cheaper."
"From my first consultation to the finished product Eve made me feel comfortable and confident my choice to have micropigmentation, and in undergoing the actual treatment. Eve listened to me and gave me realistic expectations regarding my results. My results have far outweighed my initial thoughts as to what my hair would look like and I am more than happy with the finished product! Eve gave clear aftercare instructions and was on hand if I had any questions no matter how small. Thank you Eve!"
"Eve at Velvet provides an amazing service. Very professional and meticulous. Highly recommended. If you are thinking of smp then look no further than velvet!"
"I was a model for trainee program, im very satisfied with the results that got."
"From my initial consultation Eve was professional, honest, thorough and gave me complete confidence in proceeding with scalp pigmentation. She also fully managed my expectations which were blown away once I had my first treatment. I had previously tried most hair loss treatments with no success, Regaine, Propecia, Laser Comb and loads of others. Scalp pigmentation with Eve has had such a positive impact on my self confidence and I no longer look in the mirror worrying about hair loss. I was worried at first how I’d look with a shaved head but actually now prefer it. I would 100% recommend Eve, she is understanding, extremely knowledgeable and completely put me at ease theoughout my treatments."
"I have just recently done my Scalp Micro-pigmentation training with them, and it was amazing, intense, informative, motivating and I’m feeling energised and ready to perfect all that I have learnt to make my SMP business the best it can be in changing peoples lives. I highly recommend them, both for training and actual SMP treatment."
"I had my first session on Sunday as a model for Eve's trainees. I was rather nervous, but Eve and her team soon put that to rest. So friendly, yet professional. I knew I was in good hands! The actual procedure didn't hurt at all, infact it had quite a therapeutic sensation to it. I'm really looking forward to my next session with them. The difference in my scalp is amazing. I have more confidence already. I suffer with Trichotillomaniac (chronic hair pulling), so my hair doesn't grow back as it used to. I would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone who is experiencing anxiety about hair loss."
"A great woman with a wealth of knowledge and highly respected within the Scalp pigmentation industry."
"I had an amazing training experience with Eve and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. The layout of the training was brilliant and Eve tailored it to my individual needs. The aftercare which the whole team provides is second to none, Eve is always available to deal with any problems or questions I may have."
"I met Eve recently at a scalp pigmentation conference and was very impressed by her wealth of knowledge in the field. I would recommend anyone to her."
Velvet Pigmentation Clinic is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews