Velvet Pigmentation Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Velvet Pigmentation Clinic
Read Velvet Pigmentation Clinic Reviews

About Velvet Pigmentation Clinic:

Velvet Pigmentation Clinic specialises in Scalp Micro-pigmentation.
SMP is specifically designed to provide a natural hair simulation solution for men & women. It can be very effective for cases of alopecia, male pattern baldness and scarring on the scalp. This procedure is also a very good enhancement for clients which have had a hair transplant who require more density.

Tell us how Velvet Pigmentation Clinic made you happy
Velvet Pigmentation Clinic 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Lorenzo D
Velvet Pigmentation Clinic 5 star review on 18th March 2018
Steave R
Velvet Pigmentation Clinic 5 star review on 2nd March 2018
Gavin M
I initially had 3 treatments of SMP with Eve to ensure full coverage on my already short hair style as I noticed thinning but talking through the options with Eve she recommended I try the PRP treatment as although I was thinning I still had a reasonable amount of hair. Well I couldn’t be more happy that I took the sound, professional advice and undertook the treatment. My hair in 6 months is now feeling as thick as ever (even in my problem area!). I’m now considering growing my hair. Take my advice if you thinking of doing something about your hair loss - don’t delay and call Eve now! I could not recommend Eve and her team highly enough. Great service and most of all I got the desired results and more!
For anyone considering having Scalp Micropigmentation, I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. For a long time, I'd been thinking I was destined to be bald for the rest of my life, with the thought of a toupee or hair transplant really not appealing to me in any way. However upon finding out about Scalp Micropigmentation, I like the initial look of it on others and so decided to do a little digging myself. I had a number of calls and discussions with various different places, but it was Eve at Velvet Scalp Micropigmentation that I was impressed with most of all. I initially emailed to ask for further information and within a day I was on a zoom call with her discussing my situation, what it involved and how much it would cost. Eve is so personable and easy to get on with, as well as being highly knowledgeable and sensitive to the situation. After the call she sent me over some images and further information. She also discussed the possibility of me being a model for some students that were in training, and told me the process and reassured me that she would be overseeing everything intently. I then discussed things with my wife, as after all she is the one having to look at me the most. My wife had a few more questions, so I spoke to Eve and we soon had us all on a zoom call to further discuss and answer my wifes questions. At the end of it my wife and I discussed our thoughts. There was no pressure at all from Eve during the whole process. With my wifes go ahead I went forward and booked in as a model for 2 sessions and I began to feel excitement as well as some nerves about the process. However as soon as I arrived and sat down with Eve, my worries were put to rest. The process was not really that painful, just a little different. If you've ever been tattooed this isn't quite as painful as that. I was comfortable throughout and felt safe with all trainees and Eve wearing PPE. Eve oversaw everything that the trainees did. So I had no worries. After the first session, although my head was slightly red, I was happy with what I could see. Eve purposely did things so that I could alter the hairline if needed during the next session. Ahead of the 2nd session, my wife felt that the hairline could afford to come down a little and she drew on some markers so Eve could see them and work on that. Eve truly is an expert and explained why we wouldn't want to do certain things and at all times drew lines or mocked up the hairline with special ink dust so my wife and I could get a really good idea as to what it would look like. We finally made our decision after discussion and started work on the 2nd session. Again I was a model for the trainees but knew I was in safe hands. At the end of it, my hairline was really coming together and looked fantastic. You could have told me it was done then but I had one more session to perfect it. Overall the experience was incredible. I could not be happier. It's improved my confidence ten-fold. No longer do I wear a hat to hide my bald head. Everyone just assumes I have a shaved head. It's not a dramatic change like wearing a wig or something but it just looks so good. Honestly, if you are considering it....based on my experience I would say go for it!
When I read through other people’s experiences of SMP I kind of thought ‘yeah…but I bet I’d be able to tell the difference’ and thought maybe it’s a weird subculture of people who do this sort of thing. But my insecurity got the better of me and I did loads of research into SMP after semi-seriously typing ‘hair tattoo’ into Google. I sent a few incredibly tentative messages to some clinics. Eve responded first, we arranged a video call, and I was immediately at ease with her despite it being a tough subject for me. Eve, from a video call, immediately told me what type of hair I had and what would work, and somehow had a strong idea of what skin I’d have too. She’s also very modest when it comes to how good she is - her office is full of certifications and awards. She’s trained with the top artists in the industry (“just to top up my knowledge”), has a really nice, quiet, clean clinic and all the necessary bits of tech and procedures - she will show you the needles out of the packaging before using, explained everything brilliantly, answered all my questions and has been patient with me changing my mind a fair few times. The SMP itself doesn't hurt at all, I'm amazed that question even crops up, if anything it's incredibly relaxing and I could probably do with it every night before bed.
Look no further than Eve if you are considering SMP or Trico-pigmentation. After deliberating whether to have SMP or semi-permanent Trico-pigmentation, Eve took the time to explain both options in detail so I felt confident in my decision to go with Trico-pigmentation. This gives me the option test out the look for a year or two (or longer if I want to top up each 9-12 months), then have SMP in the future if it’s working for me and I’m keen to have longer term permanent treatment. Before I met Eve (we emailed and had a video consultation) I knew I was in safe hands and the experience of meeting in person was even more reassuring. Eve is caring and super professional, but what I like the most about Eve is that she’s realistic. SMP/Trico-Pigmentation may not give you 100% satisfaction (as it obviously won’t give you your hair back) but it can certainly improve your appearance which will hopefully make a positive difference to your confidence. Eve is there to guide you with a realistic view of what to expect along the way, with her own limitations of how far to go to achieve a natural finish. Lastly, each session can take a couple of hours but I found them to be relaxing and like I was just hanging out with Eve for a chat. So, overall it’s been a great experience and I’m glad I chose Eve. I encourage you to choose her too if you are considering SMP or Trico-Pigmentation.
Absolutely fantastic experience having my treatment done with Eve. From our initial consultation all the way through to my final session she was extremely welcoming, understanding and professional. As well as answering all of my questions, the results have also been fantastic. I did a lot of research before making my decision and having completed my treatment, I couldn’t be happier to have chosen Velvet Pigmentation. Anyone thinking about having SMP should go for it, or at least book an initial consultation with Eve. You wont regret it!
I first had pigmentation done about 2.5 yrs ago and have just had a top-up. I found it to be helpful with my confidence especially when meeting new clients. My motivation and confidence during the pass 2 years have seen tremendous growth in my business and more important my wife is a big fan of it. Much thanks Eve.
Eve's SMP training was excellent on so many levels. The practical elements of the course were delivered by Eve and Alice in two parts; week one included working on 3 different models and so did week three. The extensive SMP trainee manual and the homework given between weeks one and three enabled me to return to the final days of the course feeling confident and knowledgeable. The quality and breadth of the training material was invaluable and included everything I needed to know from assessing customers, delivering treatments, to practical advice on how to start your own SMP business. Both Eve and Alice were brilliant, can't recommend them enough!
If you're like me and are conscious of your hairline pretty much every day you should do this. Eve is a total pro, brilliant from first interaction on email. The process is a touch uncomfortable and over a series of 3-4hr sessions. I didn't tell my wife: she noticed on the second session. I've just had my third and I'm pretty blown away. Things to consider - you have to be in for keeping your (remaining real) hair short and you need the time for sessions. But that really it. I am so much less conscious of the back of head now and am sure I'm standing just a bit more confidently. If you're reading this, my guess is you're considering it enough to find out more. Can't recommend sending Eve a quick message and then deciding if it's right for you.
I was recommend tricho pigmentation many years ago and was always nervous about doing it for a few reasons - people seeing it, thinking it just fake and temporary and generally shame. However, this year I was recommend to visit Eve. I didn’t look elsewhere as the recommendation came from a very credible source. From day one Eve was honest and open with me. She explained all the various treatments I can go for and she REALLY cares about the final product. Eve spent so long trying to get my hair perfect, I was a special case for a few reasons and that didn’t stop Eve. For her quality comes over anything else. I was hugely impressed with how much dedication she puts into her service and work. There is a reason that credible companies recommend Eve. She is also not a pushy salesman which I loved, she has a busy schedule and doesn’t just try to fit you in for an hour here or there, she will take the time needed to make sure you get a good result. I will come back for my top ups! Thanks Eve you have been great, I have my confidence back with my hair!
I Had my SMP done in the London clinic by Alice a little while back. I had a great experience there. Alice was very professional and makes you feel at ease. Alice is very passionate about her work and I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend her work. I have seen some competitors work and is no where near Velvet Pigmentation work.
I'm a female in my late 40's and I wanted a treatment that was going to work on wrinkles on my whole face including forehead, eyes and around the mouth area. I had read about PRP and the benefits of this natural treatment so I booked in with Eve and I can honestly say it's the best thing I could have done. After a course of three treatments I'm amazed at the difference, my friends and partner noticed how much better, and younger I look ! My confidence has returned and I feel so much better in myself. I would definitely recommend Eve as she was professional and also a lovely person who made me feel at ease. She also worked on my hands which were rather old looking but now they also look so much better! I'm so pleased with the results of this natural treatment which over time will only get better, unlike botox or other evasive measures. Thankyou so much Eve I couldn't be happier!
Un ringraziamento speciale ad Eve, persona qualificata e professionale come pochi altri in questo settore, che mi ha recentemente eseguito la tricopigmentazione capello rasato a Londra, con risultati oltre ogni migliore aspettativa. Ho avuto la fortuna di incontrare Eve che con la sua disponibilità, professionalità e competenza mi ha convinto, a ragion veduta, che questa fosse una buona soluzione al mio problema. In precedenza avevo sentito altri centri che fanno la trico, anche molto più vicini a me, ma Eve è stata l’unica a ispirarmi fiducia fin da subito al telefono e oggi la ringrazio con grande affetto e stima. La consiglio assolutamente a chiunque fosse ancora indeciso.
Velvet Pigmentation Clinic 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Really excellent work and friendly, professional service to go with it.
Was in contact with 3 companies when I decided to have Scalp Micropigmentation. However my decision was instantly made following my consultation with Eve. I very much doubt there is anyone else out there who is as knowledgeable about this procedure and any concerns were quickly dismissed by seeing how professional Eve is. The consultation was in a spotless environment and she could provide ‘genuine’ before and after photos of her work that could be verified due to the fact they were taken in the same room I was sitting in. The quality of Eve’s work is just first class and cannot express how pleased I am with the results. It genuinely is better than I expected, to the point I had a professional TV/Film make up artist comment on how good the results are! I consider myself to be a bit of a perfectionist and very fussy...the standard of Eve’s work is top quality and at every point she explained what and why she was doing it and ensured I was happy. This is a genuine review and my only regret is not getting this procedure done by Eve sooner!
As someone, a male, who noticed my hair thinning around 25, I started shaving my own hair, i wasnt too worried at that time as i was cutting my hair anyway. After a year of doing that i noticed my hairline was receeding more rapidly and decided to look into hair transplants. Upon doing my research i was told that the cheaper ones e.g turkey seem to work temporarily and after a few years another one might be needed and other problems start occurring, such as scaring for example. The prices are crazy high with hair transplants too. I decided to leave that until i saw a video on youtube about the process with scalp pigmentation and was surprised by how real it looks, being just a tattoo. I googled local people that do it and the Velvet pigmentation clinic was one of the first that appeared that actually had reviews and a website, i did call around and everyone that i had spoken to only provided the temporary solution ink and i wanted to go for permanen ink which the Velvet Pigmentation did but anyone looking into this does have the option to do either. My initial appointment was with Eve, firstly shes brilliant, she was able to put my worries at ease particularly around the tattooing process, as i have never had a tattoo. She explained it so clearly and how long the process would take which was just a few sessions and began showing me ideas for my hairline, how it might look and of course making sure i was happy. I would like to say to anyone looking into scalp pigmentation with Velvet pigmentation clinic to just go for it, have a chat and initial conversation. Its given me myself confidence back and i would like to say thank you to eve for her support and work. *****
I don’t have a complex about being bald, and before getting this procedure done by Andrew, I had long been redigned to being bald; but did find it extremely annoying when people would find it a subject to broach or to comment on. To avoid more annoyance and assault charges I decided to have the procedure done. I had seen some rough/bad procedures’ over the past few years so was encouraged by the fact that Andrew himself had had the procedure so knew himself the concerns I harboured about going ahead with it. I was very surprised and pleased with the results achieved over my 3 sessions. Andrew put me at ease first time I went to enquire about the procedure as I do not have a single tattoo and this was my initiation to “tattooing”, like he had said it was not painful at all and the feeling resembled a mild irritation rather than a pain at the beginning of each session but faded from awareness a few minutes in – also, the sessions seemed to end much quicker than I thought as I had pictured myself sitting fidgety and irritated but they seemed to pass very quick as during my session I was listening to Andrew chatting, my music and watching a film on a tablet in with varied attention. One of the most unexpected results of having this procedure done is that now nobody seems to remember I had a couple of bald spots before having this procedure and often I’m asked why I shave my hair when it’s obvious I have a full head of hair, so I tell people that because I have grey and black hair all mixed up I would need to dye my hair if I grew it and as I'm allergic to those products I just find it easier just to keep my hair shaved to the level wwher the different colours aren’t obvious. I would thoroughly recommend Andrew as a practitioner and the procedure to anyone experiencing indecision or anxiety. Now all I need done, is my monkey face being seen too. Lol.
im 55 , been partially bald since my late 30's and hated having a shiny head and central big bald patch. i like others had consultations for transplants , all to no avail, when my wife suggested hair pigmentation. I googled it and came across Velvet and watched the video and gallery. I emailed Eve and went for a consultation and had some dye mix, added to my head to give me an impression of what it would look like. I looked in the mirror and was shocked. I wasn't used to seeing anything there. it was removed and i went home, but had taken a picture of it to show my family. i thought about it for a few days, then decided to go for it. I was apprehensive. The first session was 30-40% of what it would look like. It gave a slight colouring but nothing drastic, and nobody noticed. i then had the next 2 sessions that gave it its depth. The finish was amazing , it looks so natural, people who know me well, say - you have got a sharp haircut. My wifes friend says - it frames my face, makes me look younger. To me it is a subtle change, not a shocking one, and who really stares at your hairline and knows it better than you do? its been a few weeks now, and this is me - the guy with a full head of cropped hair. It gives me confidence and im so pleased i have had it done. Eve is true professional, goes through every aspect with you, and gives you a lot of confidence with her skills and knowledge. I fully recommend her
Eve is simply AMAZING! Her work is genius and life changing. The best of the best in her field. Let me share my story as you may relate it to and help your decision process. So I have been going bald from early 20s. Now I’m my mid 30s it has virtually all gone. I would pretend it didn’t bother me and shave it off but I hated my look and it dragged me down. This year I decided to do something about it, first up hair transplant. So I went for a consultation thinking it will be simple like the celebrities tell it is, but I left disappointed in what could be done, but they did mention another option in scalp micropigmentation. I had heard of this before but discounted it as seemed silly tattooing your head but I decided to look as a last resort. Eve came highly recommended and as all her reviews and visible results show I booked to go see her. The consultation was great very informative answering all questions I had and within hours I had already decided this was the solution for me. My treatment was over 3 sessions. It was a little tender on first session but it didn’t hurt at any point in time. The redness was gone the next day and only 3 days after I didn’t have to think about it anymore. After each session you visibly notice the difference and can’t help but smile at the results. For the people who knew I was doing this are amazed at the results. For those that don’t know won’t even notice or will think you had a hair transplant it looks that good! But I did this for ME and how it’s made me feel about myself and for that I cannot put a price on it only to say best decision I made and totally worth it. If you are still unsure book the consultation I promise you it will be life changing. Eve if you read this I thank you so so much I actually enjoyed my visits!
I had a fantastic experience training with Eve at Velvet Pigmentation Clinic. Since qualifying I have already received a high level of support and would reccommend her high quality training program to those who want to move forward in the field of scalp pigmentation. A brilliant experience.
Very impressed with results . Eve is extremely professional and friendly.
Velvet Pigmentation Clinic is rated 4.98 based on 61 reviews