VelvetFleurs.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend VelvetFleurs.uk

About VelvetFleurs.uk: We are a luxury, boutique sex toy and wellbeing site, offering beautiful high end products to the adult market. All our products have been carefully selected with pleasure in mind...It's all for you if you want it to be!

02081447654

customerservices@velvetfleurs.uk

14 The Croft

"It took five days, FIVE DAYS, for my package to go from the UK to west coast of the US. That's absurdly good, and Velvet Fleurs kept me in the loop the whole way. My item was nicely and discreetly packaged, with a fancy thank you card. This is an excellent shop with real deal, top quality products. A+, would shop here again."
Thank you so much for your positive review, we are so pleased you are happy with the service you received.
"Fast delivery and very securely packaged. Would recommend to others."
"Amazing line of products, fast and discreet delivery and perfect customer service. Had a slight fault with the item I ordered and the problem was sorted out straight away . Would definitely order from here again!"
"Instant response to my email and super fast shipping. Great packaging too!"
"Excellent products and good delivery service"
"The product arrived with one of the rings broken. Had to tape it up for temporary solution. Hoping I can be sent a replacement ring."
Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear your order was faulty.

At VelvetFleurs.uk we pride ourselves on providing luxury items of the highest quality. Unfortunately, in this instance, the product didn’t live up to our high expectations once opened.

We very much hope you are satisfied with how we remedied the situation and are now pleased with your order.
"I don´t think there are many shops like velvetfleurs.uk - and I don´t think there are many shop owners like Jo. I am so very impressed by Jo´s care for her costumers and the service she provides for them. A couple of months ago I asked jo about a product, that was sold out. She said that she was doing another order with the company who made the product - and that she would hold one for me and contact me, once it came. And she did. She even remembered a dicount I had on my account. Amazing Jo. And an amazing product, that I´m very pleased with. There is nothing bad to say about velvetfleurs.uk. Or Jo. And I hope you will all get the same joy from shopping there as I get - every time."
"Some of the best, most caring customer service I have ever experienced when I received a defective product. Jo did everything possible to make it “right” and I look forward to shopping with VelvetFleurs again!"
"Tell me how happy you made me? Much! Very much! Amazing products. Amazing prices. Amazing service. What else can you say? It's the truth. Every extra word is superfluous."
"When the artist-craftspeople of Fucking Sculptures closed up shop, I was as devastated as anyone in the sex-positive community, worrying that I would never even see, let alone get my hands on one of their soda-lime glass masterpieces. Frantic googling led me to a March 2016 review of the Fucking Sculptures' Corkscrew by Emmeline Peaches, and in it she not only pointed out that Velvet Fleurs had brought Fucking Sculptures to Europe but also linked to the G-Spoon's Velvet Fleurs page. One look at that photo and I was convinced: I had to own that beauty. Despite my conviction I did, just in case, also check out the other models by Fucking Sculptures that Velvet Fleurs had, and thus noticed how easy to navigate the website was. Registering as a customer and ordering were both straightforward, the email notifications about the order and the shipment prompt and clear, and the tracking site worked without a hitch. I had ordered Sunday afternoon and the parcel was delivered to my home in a major Nordic city over a thousand miles away from Luton, UK, on Friday. I can only praise everything about my shopping experience."
"My order was sent quickly, even to the Netherlands. Good service."
"Jo is just the nicest person to deal with. She respons very fast to help with questions, and sort out problems. The products are top quality, and I LOVE VelvetFleurs.uk for carrying Fucking Sculptures! I can only recommend buying your best toys at VelvetFleurs.uk."
"Only store that had stock of what I wanted, great communication with owner and super fast shipping!! 100% happy and will purchase from them again"
"Excellent service and a great product at a good price :)"
"Wonderful service and a great product! We're really lucky to have Velvet Fleurs importing the stunningly attractive Fucking Sculptures from California to the UK - we went for the G-Spoon in a kind of pearlescent sheeny amber colour, which my partner described (rather aptly!) as beastly-beautiful. Jo couldn't have been more helpful through the whole process. I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say the effect was... sensational! Take care though, as it's an unyielding brute of a toy! We would unreservedly recommend Velvet Fleurs for their range of high-end products. We will certainly be back for more!"
"Very happy with the service. My item arrive very swiftly and was carefully and beautifully packaged. Thanks."
"Fast, fairly priced, beautifully packaged (whilst being discrete). We would highly recommend Velvet Fleurs."
"I am utterly pleased with this transaction. The perfect item I was looking for, delivered quickly and carefully packaged, a globally very pleasant experience I can only rate high- Thanks a lot!"
"I found Velvet Fleur through an internet search for the item I wanted to purchase. I was just about to buy from Amazon and put a bit more effort into searching and found Velvet Fleur; what drew me in to the website was how feminine and elegant it is. It is also based in the UK and cheaper! The item I wanted to purchase was created in Europe but I would have been purchasing it from and paying for postage and tax from the USA. Crazy. Velvet Fleur were also offering a free gift and free purchase. So very good value for money. Now the extra bonus - the item was beautifully, discreetly and securely packaged and I was able to track the package. Very impressed - thank you"
"Great service, prompt response and will definitely use again. Super fast delivery and very discreet."
VelvetFleurs.uk is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews