VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk

How would you rate VeeWee.co.uk ?

"They always have items in stock quick delivery’s and free post on smaller items 😀"
John Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price and fast dispatch and delivery as always."
Peter Harvey
Verified Buyer
"A competitively priced product, well wrapped and delivered in good time. I am more than a little impressed! Thank You VeeWee!"
David Masson
Verified Buyer
"After serveral weeks still haven't received my order, even though payment has been taken & no response from your customer servicers. Will never use VeeWee or GSF again after being a customer for over 25 years. Very disappointing."
Hello David,

Please can you contact our VeeWee sales team on 01217498832 with your order details and they can assist you in resolving your issue.

Thanks in advance.
Robert Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Would be 5 stars as the parts were fine but delivery was a day late and they did not leave a card to tell us that it was with a neighbour"
Stephen Hodson
Verified Buyer
"inexpensive, good quality, fast delivery, well packaged, ease ordering, whats not to like. 😀"
Clive Tickner
Verified Buyer
"very prompt delivery of oil, goos value too. Thanks. Clive"
Paul Keeble
Verified Buyer
"Once I had made my order I was expecting an email to let me know that the item had been dispatched, this email never arrived and so I found myself wondering just when I would receive my order. Then the order turned up out of the blue, the manufactures packaging was damaged so much so that the item was held it with clear and brown packing tape. This tape had become so stuck to the item that it was practically impossible to remove. The chrome on the item had some sort of stain in it that would not clean off and sticky tape stuck all over it. Fortunately I intended to paint this item but if I had not been doing that I would not have been happy at all. Over all I would say that next time I will think very very hard about ordering from Veewee again."
Sofi Reading
Verified Buyer
"It was an easy process ordering my parts for my Vw beetle"
Lee Miller
Verified Buyer
"Paid extra for a next day delivery. item hadn’t arrived after 4 days, when I called to ask about it. I was told it was dhs to blame????? Would have been quicker to collect myself"
Simon Williams
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the items I required and quickly too."
ALAN SMITH
Verified Buyer
"quick response, packed well and good price"
Paul Hassall
Verified Buyer
"This bits I wanted were in stock and at good prices and the discount offer clinched the deal! Delivery on time."
"I sent them some money they sent me some bits for my car"
Stephen Webb
Verified Buyer
"I had placed an order that was shipped in 2 parcels. Only 1 arrived. I called on a Saturday and spoke with them and they arrange for the missing items to be redelivered. The order arrived on the Tuesday. I have ordered many times and have never had bad service."
"I'm sorry to say, through no fault of VeeWee, that I still haven't received the part I ordered. I ordered a dashboard bulb holder, the order was passed over to GSF. The item arrived 31st March, invoice stated a bulbholder but in the packet was a bulb. Not very clever. Phone call to GSF, was told correct part would be sent straightaway. Not a happy bunny."
"good price plus 10% discount and free p&p"
Michael Williams
Verified Buyer
"I ordered quarter light sealing parts for my beetle and the order included 2 off furflex channels for the back of the quarter light the parts arrived promptly but one of the furflex seals was broken in two places with the metal part sticking out. I phoned to complain and a new one was promptly sent however this was shorter than the good one originally sent. So not impressed. Sorry but you did ask!"
Derek Morris
Verified Buyer
"Good stock deliveries are always quick and free."
Richard Lessemun
Verified Buyer
"Over the last few years I’ve used Veewee many times and cannot fault the service."
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 513 reviews