VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk
Read VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

sales@veewee.co.uk

Tell us how VeeWee.co.uk made you happy
I hsf a great experience kerry green helped me loads so far great online service more stuff go order
As always absolutely spot on
VeeWee.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Very poor customer service, with lazy sales reps who clearly have no pride or joy in their job.

Initially received the item on Monday. I was expecting one 226mm tailpipe for the beetle (only needed one as the other tailpipe was in good condition). They offer 4 different lengths and types - all constructed differently internally, some are stainless. However I was actually sent a completely different tailpipe that measured 260mm (the stainless steel type), not the 226mm. It fitted my exhaust ok even though it stuck out more and was different to the one I had on the car on the opposite side, but it was a better constructed tailpipe, so was happy to keep it.

However to match the tailpipe on the other side, I kindly asked if they could send me another identical one to match. Requested another invoice so I could pay for it ect..

I attached pictures of the tailpipe they sent me to match an identical one and said I think the error had come from the incorrect part number being labelled on the wrong tailpipe and possibly a stock location error at GSF in Birmingham.

However when I got a reply Tuesday morning, all I got was;

"Unfortunately all you can do is order the same part number again as this is the part number you have ordered".

Not even an apology to acknowledge they sent me the wrong part in the first place. Emailed them back stating their reply wasn't helpful at all and surely if they were to forward my pictures onto their supplier (to minimise any stock locations errors or incorrect parts labelled being sent out) they could easily send me an identical tailpipe.

3 days later, still have no response so am assuming they have ignored my email.

Won't be using VeeWee anymore.
fantastic service prompt delivery and no postage charge will use again
Great parts Great people could not be more Helpful.5 Stars
Good discripation parts and reasonable price
I ordered a brake master cylinder for my type 3 VW, in the picture of this cylinder on your website it shows the cylinder with rubber seals and plastic elbows for the reservoir pipes to attach, nothing in the description tells me that these fittings do not come with the cylinder and i have attached the image from your website, however, when the cylinder arrived there were no fittings, i contacted your aftersales to be told no the cylinder does not come with the fittings but no explanation as to why the image showed it complete, you also do not stock these items i was told after i'd purchased the cylinder and received it, which in my opinion is very poor and has resulted in me searching every supplier of old VW items to purchase them, this has resulted in a delay in me getting my vehicle back on the road and having to pay rental for garage space and the use of a ramp.
Easy to order , good site, came promptly, will use Vee Wee again. Doug
Excellent service with very competitive prices.
Fast dispatch and delivery too!
efficient fast service
Superfast delivery 10/10
Great help and advice with quick delivery - many thanks
Excellent service with fast free delivery, even on a just a distributor cap
Got through quick and speedily one of the components I ordered however the other was incorrect. It had been labelled incorrectly so sent in error. It wasn’t the part I ordered neither could it be mistaken for the part I actually wanted. Parts always delivered quickly and this has never happened before.
Excellent service,will definitely use them again
happy with items are came very quick
Good item at a good price with excellent delivery time
Good price ,very quick delivery Thank you 👍
Cheaper prices than via there parent companies web site..GSF. Free postage from Birmingham and quick.Some parts may still be stocked at local GSF sites..covered in dust no doubt..but will cost more(even with 60% off voucher etc) because they are available for collection same day.
Excellent service.