VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk

How would you rate VeeWee.co.uk?

"I sent them some money they sent me some bits for my car"
Stephen Webb
Verified Buyer
"I had placed an order that was shipped in 2 parcels. Only 1 arrived. I called on a Saturday and spoke with them and they arrange for the missing items to be redelivered. The order arrived on the Tuesday. I have ordered many times and have never had bad service."
"I'm sorry to say, through no fault of VeeWee, that I still haven't received the part I ordered. I ordered a dashboard bulb holder, the order was passed over to GSF. The item arrived 31st March, invoice stated a bulbholder but in the packet was a bulb. Not very clever. Phone call to GSF, was told correct part would be sent straightaway. Not a happy bunny."
"good price plus 10% discount and free p&p"
Michael Williams
Verified Buyer
"I ordered quarter light sealing parts for my beetle and the order included 2 off furflex channels for the back of the quarter light the parts arrived promptly but one of the furflex seals was broken in two places with the metal part sticking out. I phoned to complain and a new one was promptly sent however this was shorter than the good one originally sent. So not impressed. Sorry but you did ask!"
Derek Morris
Verified Buyer
"Good stock deliveries are always quick and free."
Richard Lessemun
Verified Buyer
"Over the last few years I’ve used Veewee many times and cannot fault the service."
"Placed an order on Monday 26th February - received goods on Tuesday 27th February - an excellent service. We also received a 15% discount! Thank you."
Roger Seymour
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, but very little communication about my order and delivery. So I had to make contact with the customer services, who traced my item and had it delivered in a couple of days."
"Good prices and free standard delivery, excellent."
Jan Petersen
Verified Buyer
"I've got a wrong item. I ordered the 1stk turn signal switch No. 141-953-517F. That's the number written on the fracture. But have got a turn signal switch number 933vg0240. Best regards Jan Petersen."
Hello and thank you for your review.

933VG0240 is our part number equivalent to 141-953-517F, the following is our product description.

Column mounted Indicator Switch for Beetles 1966 to 1967 in black colour. Equivalent to part number: 141953517F

We have clearly stated that this is equivalent to the genuine number but do not imply anywhere that you will receive a genuine part replacement. Should you not require the part, we are happy to refund you on return of the item. Any queries, please call us on 0121 749 8832.

Kind regards, Veewee Team.
Ben Brizell
Verified Buyer
"Very good prices and free delivery with products that appear to be if you’d quality. The only let down is that I never received confirmation emails for both orders I have made and my account showed them as being processed days after which led to me having to phone to confirm all was in order."
"Great price and free post"
"Order arrived within a couple of days in a bag, then in a padded jiffy. Item is fantastic and much, much cheaper than I had seen on other web sites. I'm very happy indeed, thank you."
"good service, value for money, prompt delivery."
Karen Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Item as described, arrived on time."
"Arrived in good time . Good quality product."
"Calliper's are an excellent fit on my 1303s beetle. Good value, and prompt delivery made the purchase a pleasure. Have brought many other parts from VeeWee to complete my beetle rebuild, and so far no problems with quality or backup."
"Not used the part yet... and would like to never use it - a jack! Nonetheless, looks the part, appears nicely made ans was well impressed with the delivery... approx 24 hours after the order was made. Wow!"
Robert Reed
Verified Buyer
"Always satisfied with parts off vee wee"
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.45 based on 500 reviews