VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk

Tell us how VeeWee.co.uk made you happy

"Bought 2 rear bearings kits. Picture showed 2 bearings and 2 seals ie inner and outer per side. When it arrived 2 seals missing. Told the kit comes with only 1 seal and the picture is wrong. Not my problem. Refusing to send me the missing seals unless I pay for them. Same part number on GSF gives 2 bearings, 2 seals, 2 gaskets and more for less!! Shoddy."
"Fantastic fast and friendly service ordered two front shock absorbers and bump stops real value for the money well impressed ..."
"Excellent service, parts and prices. Would highly recommend for all your VW parts."
"The only improvement that could be made would be the ability to "click and collect" from my local GSF branch. Stuff is delivered to my home address, but with with no-one at home during working hours , I usually have to chase the parcel to my local post office, after waiting 24 hrs. This feature on the web order may already be the case , but I yet to find it."
"Could have done better on tracking, no link was sent to track the parcel nor order conformation. Though parcel did arrive next day even faster than expected so happy 😊"
"Easy to deal with, good prices and speedy delivery."
"Fast delivery and exact item as requested.. recommended"
"Arrived on time .I got a discount code off the GSFcar parts website which was excellent. The part was made by GKN which is a top class manufacturer. will use again."
"ordered a new starter friday and it arrived monday, swift delivery great price."
"Good all round service . Quick delivery Thank you"
"After speaking to one of your advisers about what shock absorbers would fit my lowered vw t2 ,i gave him all the measurements of the shockers i and the measurements of the distance on the van with the shockers removed he gave me a choice of two ,one would certainly not of been any use and would not of been able to remove my wheels the others were the standard size so i ordered them unfortunatley they were to long so i had to return them to a branch of gsf in liverpool so not a satisfactory experience .not blaming the advisor very friendly just had the wrong information."
"I ordered parts for my Dads beetle, to be delivered to Republic of Ireland. They arrived 2 days after placing order. My Dad is delighted with the parts. I will definitely use VeeWee next time my Dad needs parts for his beetles."
"I like the company as they deliver fast, but sometimes they do have some sub-standard parts. Bought some inlet manifold clamps and the scroll fell off on one straight out the bag. Had to fix with a vice and grips, not ideal. But, they are quite inexpensive for some things."
"I purchased some Dirko silicone sealant, which had been recommended to me. I found the product to be excellent and the supply service from VeeWee to be excellent also. No hesitation in using the company again. Thank you VeeWee."
"Very good service, prompt delivery. Would definitely use VeeWee again.."
"Good value and free post"
"Parts are the right price and delivered quickly"
"Cracking service . Free next day delivery!!!Absolutely amazeballs."
"Good service part was spot on and as described. Reason for 4 stars was not informed the item was shipped had to ask. Thank you will use again."
"Put the window winder mechanism on and it broke straight away and going to be a nightmare to take back off and replace"
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 582 reviews