VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk

How would you rate VeeWee.co.uk ?

"articles delivered promptly, unfortunately slight crack in light unit ,too much hassle to return so repaired crack."
"Used Veewee website after I was unable to make it down to the GSF shop on this particular day, staff over the phone were helpful, Had the item in stock I needed & was delivered the next day"
"Delighted with price and product"
"Excellent service and top quality goods. Will definitely use them again Thanks"
"Excellent! I was able to find exactly what I wanted, ordered and delivered really quick!"
"Good range of classic VW parts. Reasonable price and quick delivery spot on."
"Very happy with the products I got however the delivery was awful. I recommend you change your delivery Company to improve costumers satisfaction"
"100% helpfully would always use as first choices"
"Great service"
"Window lifter was a different size to the original. Too wide. Jiggle around to get it to fit, including an extra couple of holes drilled in door frame. Only to find the bracket for the glass was also wrong."
"They always have items in stock quick delivery’s and free post on smaller items 😀"
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price and fast dispatch and delivery as always."
"A competitively priced product, well wrapped and delivered in good time. I am more than a little impressed! Thank You VeeWee!"
"After serveral weeks still haven't received my order, even though payment has been taken & no response from your customer servicers. Will never use VeeWee or GSF again after being a customer for over 25 years. Very disappointing."
Hello David,

Please can you contact our VeeWee sales team on 01217498832 with your order details and they can assist you in resolving your issue.

Thanks in advance.
"Would be 5 stars as the parts were fine but delivery was a day late and they did not leave a card to tell us that it was with a neighbour"
"inexpensive, good quality, fast delivery, well packaged, ease ordering, whats not to like. 😀"
"very prompt delivery of oil, goos value too. Thanks. Clive"
"Once I had made my order I was expecting an email to let me know that the item had been dispatched, this email never arrived and so I found myself wondering just when I would receive my order. Then the order turned up out of the blue, the manufactures packaging was damaged so much so that the item was held it with clear and brown packing tape. This tape had become so stuck to the item that it was practically impossible to remove. The chrome on the item had some sort of stain in it that would not clean off and sticky tape stuck all over it. Fortunately I intended to paint this item but if I had not been doing that I would not have been happy at all. Over all I would say that next time I will think very very hard about ordering from Veewee again."
"It was an easy process ordering my parts for my Vw beetle"
"Paid extra for a next day delivery. item hadn’t arrived after 4 days, when I called to ask about it. I was told it was dhs to blame????? Would have been quicker to collect myself"
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 523 reviews