VeeWee.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend VeeWee.co.uk

Tell us how VeeWee.co.uk made you happy

"Good value speedy free delivery"
"Great on price really good communication and fast delivery"
"Ordered 2 items to have only one delivered so had to wait for other item to be re delivered few days later."
"very helpful , I think the sign of a good company is how they deal with problems because problems will happen. and I can't fault them"
"Parts took over a week to arrive after confusion with the order, had to contact customer service who sorted out the issue but I would of still been waiting if I hadn’t. Happy with the parts and customer service team help."
"I am a customer from the Netherlands, always correct and fast delivery great products at a good price"
"Hello, I have received the second part of the package after weeks. I made 10 phone calls to find it because the shipping adress was not correct written. When I opened the package I realized that there are 2 running boards for Right side instead of one for left side and one for right side. When I checked them found out that one looks very bad and cannot even be mounted. Sorry for this review but I'm a bit dissapointed."
"articles delivered promptly, unfortunately slight crack in light unit ,too much hassle to return so repaired crack."
"Used Veewee website after I was unable to make it down to the GSF shop on this particular day, staff over the phone were helpful, Had the item in stock I needed & was delivered the next day"
"Delighted with price and product"
"Excellent service and top quality goods. Will definitely use them again Thanks"
"Excellent! I was able to find exactly what I wanted, ordered and delivered really quick!"
"Good range of classic VW parts. Reasonable price and quick delivery spot on."
"Very happy with the products I got however the delivery was awful. I recommend you change your delivery Company to improve costumers satisfaction"
"100% helpfully would always use as first choices"
"Great service"
"Window lifter was a different size to the original. Too wide. Jiggle around to get it to fit, including an extra couple of holes drilled in door frame. Only to find the bracket for the glass was also wrong."
"They always have items in stock quick delivery’s and free post on smaller items 😀"
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price and fast dispatch and delivery as always."
"A competitively priced product, well wrapped and delivered in good time. I am more than a little impressed! Thank You VeeWee!"
VeeWee.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 530 reviews