Vapemate Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Vapemate
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Vapemate made you happy

"Shocking customer service. Unable to reset my password because the website doesn't work. Raised this with Stacey in customer service who in turn raised it with tech team. She emailed me to say it's been sorted....it hadn't. Tried again to order and reset password and got msg. "We received too many requests for password resets. Wait and try again later". I did and got same msg. They do NOT answer the phone to take phone orders so altogether a terrible company whose communication and service is NIL....AVOID."
Are you Vapemate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Quick and easy website for ordering purposes. Brilliant delivery service and great price. Will keep using, thanks Vapemate"
"Wide choice and helpful.tips given. Fast delivery too"
"Good customer service - any issues, they sort it quickly. I like their Directors Cut range which is high VG as they're the smoothest vape I've come across so far. Delivery speed varies, but usually they are pretty good."
"Order and login process is quick and easy and delivery times are good."
"I have been buying regularly each month from Vapemate for over a year, but lately the deliveries have taken longer to arrive. Also they are taking longer to process my order. When I started buying vape juice from them I was pleased to receive emails confirming each step of the way. However, this week I made my usual purchase on Tuesday and received an order acknowledgement - that was it. I paid for 3 day Royal Mail delivery. Friday now and NOTHING. No emails, nothing in the post and no-one I can contact until Monday. By then I will have run out of juice! I phoned my local Post Office Sorting Office and was advised that they are back to normal after the SNOW. So Vapemate - why have you taken my money for 3 days and not processed the order? Maybe there's been a mistake? Maybe I am the only one having this issue with my order?"
"I am using their services for more than a year. Always pleased! Great selection of vapes, great offers, and the shipping is 9 out of 10 quicker than promised. I am really thankful for these guys. Well done my "vape" mates - Highly recommended"
"Good prices and products but delivery was slow possibly more to do with the post or delay in dispatch!"
"Products great. Delivery great. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent company"
"My son bought me an Innokin vape for my birthday last July. Thanks to this and the vapemate website whose eliquids are amazing, I stopped smoking cigs from September last year. The range of eliquids are amazing, a great variety, smooth and tailor made to your strength preference. The site often have deals which are a great buy and offering the full range in each category. This site is worth checking out - good value for money and the delivery service is excellent!"
"When I stupidly ordered the wrong thing (so much choice, so little time) Vapemate made returning and replacing the items ever so easy. Thank you Vapemate's Jill in Customer Service"
"Excellent service as always from vapemate, great tasting vapes."
Vapemate is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews