Vapemate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Vapemate

How would you rate Vapemate?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John Guard
Order and login process is quick and easy and delivery times are good.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vapemate in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John Guard
"Order and login process is quick and easy and delivery times are good."
"I have been buying regularly each month from Vapemate for over a year, but lately the deliveries have taken longer to arrive. Also they are taking longer to process my order. When I started buying vape juice from them I was pleased to receive emails confirming each step of the way. However, this week I made my usual purchase on Tuesday and received an order acknowledgement - that was it. I paid for 3 day Royal Mail delivery. Friday now and NOTHING. No emails, nothing in the post and no-one I can contact until Monday. By then I will have run out of juice! I phoned my local Post Office Sorting Office and was advised that they are back to normal after the SNOW. So Vapemate - why have you taken my money for 3 days and not processed the order? Maybe there's been a mistake? Maybe I am the only one having this issue with my order?"
Nikolette Legian
"I am using their services for more than a year. Always pleased! Great selection of vapes, great offers, and the shipping is 9 out of 10 quicker than promised. I am really thankful for these guys. Well done my "vape" mates - Highly recommended"
Richard Bowen
"Good prices and products but delivery was slow possibly more to do with the post or delay in dispatch!"
Susan Watson
"Products great. Delivery great. Will definitely use again."
Greg Jones
"Excellent company"
Erica Otero
"My son bought me an Innokin vape for my birthday last July. Thanks to this and the vapemate website whose eliquids are amazing, I stopped smoking cigs from September last year. The range of eliquids are amazing, a great variety, smooth and tailor made to your strength preference. The site often have deals which are a great buy and offering the full range in each category. This site is worth checking out - good value for money and the delivery service is excellent!"
Nicola Jackman
"When I stupidly ordered the wrong thing (so much choice, so little time) Vapemate made returning and replacing the items ever so easy. Thank you Vapemate's Jill in Customer Service"
Daniel Aldridge
"Excellent service as always from vapemate, great tasting vapes."
Vapemate is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews