www.vantagewakefield.toyota.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.vantagewakefield.toyota.co.uk

Tell us how www.vantagewakefield.toyota.co.uk made you happy
me and my wife finally collected our new corolla hybrid today. the guys at the showroom were so brilliant, Jamie Kozak was so helpful and patient as we were not sure which car to get, we kept on changing our minds, he was also great in giving the best possible advice. steph was also so helpful regarding financial advise, he made sure we are happy and satisfied with the financial deal and the car. I would like to thank them again and the whole team, definitely going back to purchase a new car for my wife.
Long wait for my Rav 4 dynamique but finally collected it on Sunday 13/10. Ellie was fantastic and even came in on her day off to do the handover, couldn't thank her enough. She explained every detail of the car to me and is an absolute credit to your business. Once again many thanks for everything and I have no problem in recommending you to anyone.
Gone from company car user to a private owner, the staff that I have known for years were absolutely genuine, friendly, accommodating and ensured that my first car service went well in a professional and timely manner on the 3rd October 2019. They assisted financially by informing of their service plan agreement, which is perfect for my needs now. Thank you all, especially Neil Wilkinson, who sorted the plan, dealt with the service appointment in an understanding manner and to also to Paul Firth and Leigh Ransom, who assisted. The service was completed on time and I collected my clean, serviced car. Thank you all!
Anwar gave us a very smooth handover of our new C-HR which we have acquired on the motability scheme. The whole experience from Becky who greeted us on arrival through to final prep by Martin was professionally done.
www.vantagewakefield.toyota.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews