Valuelights Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy

Rashmi Barker
"Great and quick service and love love the lights we got. Was also impressed with the packaging"
Michelle Neal
"Just the light I was looking for! Great price and fast delivery. Looks lovely in my kitchen."
John Michael Knowles
"Ordered & paid for a lovely 6 bulb Steampunk Ceiling Lights. Sadly the delivery was via Herpes. Notoriously bad at anything they do. 48hour delivery ended up being 6 days. However the light is the Rottweiler's dangly bits. 5 stars ✨"
"Great lights I like the touch on and off"
"I was over the moon with the service from start to finish.I would highly recommend this company100%.great packing and very quick service.And plenty to choose from. I certainly will be back for more thank you very much 😍"
"Deliver was supposed to be within 48 hrs it actually took 7 days."
Our apologies for this delay, we will take this further with the carrier.
"Good quality product ,and good delivery time and a reasonable price A1"
"What a brilliant light I have received! Tha package was very good and the light easy to install. Quick delivery! Thank you very much! Very happy customer."
"My product came very quickly and was of excellent quality"
"This is 2nd time I've bought from them. Absolutely stunning. Even the electrician who installed them couldn't believe what good value they were for the price I paid for them"
"These lights look amazing and such good value. When I need lights again this is the website I will go to."
"excellent website...great value...professional service...quick efficient delivery."
"Good light and fast delivery. Slight mark on the lamp shade but fine."
"Good quality fast delivery"
"Excellent value for money, I love my light. Looks amazing and luxury. I can’t believe how good it looks. At first after reading some reviews saying it looks cheap but it does not look cheap at all. High end glam for high street price!!!"
"Just what we wanted & not able to find anywhere else. Good delivery time no fuss brilliant. Thank you."
"Perfect for what I need them for. Good quality, bright lights, great delivery speed"
"Excellent price for a good product and swift delivery."
"Very pleased with item. Bought as Xmas gift so not used yet. My daughter will be thrilled. Arrived very quickly and well packaged."
"Great product delivered within days. Excellent thank you."
"A good range to choose from and competitively priced"
"Lights poor quality as for the building off them this was a complete nightmare bit did not line up or fit properly took my husband and myself about 3 hours never again really should take them down send them back very disappointing"
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.
Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
"Tip top products at good prices."
Valuelights is rated 4.60 based on 2,699 reviews