Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
customer service
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Quick delivery lovely light fitting and easy instructions
Posted 34 minutes ago
Bought 4 light shades, 3 geo black shades that look a lot more expensive than what I paid and the most beautiful child's shade of a cloud with rain drops. I love them all. Quick postage and easy to fit. Highly recommend.
This light pad is BRILLIANT it has helped me with my Diamond Paintings would highly recommend. Thank you Valuelights.
The lampshade looks a slightly different colour as advertised
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.

Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk
Haven’t yet installed the lights but they are beautiful and look really great quality!
Fantastic choice of lights and great prices always deliver very quickly
Excellent lights real good value for money look and feel expensive fantastic purchase
Great lights at a fantastic price. Communication was good and delivery was when it said it would be. I will be using this company again.
The two new ceiling lights have been fitted this morning. The electrician has confirmed that they represent good value and I can confirm that the delivery service and packaging can not be faulted. However the design of the bulb fittings for the Naysmith 3-Way light could be easier should replacement bulbs need to be fitted in the future. I can add that I had no difficulty in purchasing light bulbs at less than half the price you quoted. MICHAEL HILL
An excellent webisite, numerous choices for all situations, fast delivery, well packaged, in all, the best I've used. Keep it up. Well done. Kind regards.
The light shade was a great price, delivered faster than I thought it would and is brilliant for my little girls nursery.
Great service and a great product, makes our extension look even more amazing
Such good quality shades. I purchased 3 different ones and each one is of high standard and so very pretty. Very quick delivery with safe packaging and amazing service. Thankyou so much will definitely be buying from you in the future.
Beautiful lamps highly recommended will definetly be purchasing more lamps in the near future
i adore my new lights... lovely quality.. the only thing i will add.. is the item information is done in cm and it should be mm... but had personally worked out that for myself.. wonder light for any room with a lovely shaped lampshade.. would recommend
Excellent efficient service. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size and need to return my order. I received excellent help when I called your company. They immediately offered to assist me with my return. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to others. Many thanks. Mrs Brown
Beautiful brass floor lamp that I’ve been searching for has met all my expectations. I’ve added a dimmable bulb. Perfect for those winter evenings snuggling on the sofa.
Delighted with my lights! Website easy to navigate around and I found what I was looking for. Delivery was quick. Thank you!
I have been looking for a light like this for sometime it’s perfect. Gives out very good light and love that it just plugs in.
This is the second time I've ordered from Value Lights, both times the service has been fabulous. Fast delivery, great product & amazing price. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,144 reviews