Valuelights Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy

customer service
Alison Delegate
"Such an amazing product and great value, so pleased with them!! Have my eyes on lots more now for the rest of the house, have also recommended company to other people who have already made purchases! Nightly recommended!"
EROL BUCUKOGLU
"Beautiful lights, exactly what we were looking for, competitively priced and arrived when we expected. Great service"
Joanna Heath
"Love my lamp , looks and fits in exactly how i imagined it to. Quick delivery. Will definitely order again."
"Very disappointed I’ve ordered a table lamp Waited nearly 2 weeks for the delivery apparently turns out it was sent to the wrong address but nobody let me know I had to get in touch with them myself to find out what has happened to my order Very disappointed as a first time buyer not a great customer service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"the wife found the lights on the internet and like them so we gave you our first order.they were delivered very quickly and very well packed and were just what she wanted (very pleased ) so im sure we will be orderering again from yourself .fantastic service and good prices. thank you!!"
"Light shade is lovely, wanted wicker but already too much in the room and this was a similar but alternative option. Created a beautiful shadow effect and new unexpected ambiance, wish I discovered this brand earlier"
"fantastic service ,product and quality for money"
"Fast delivery and product exactly what we wanted, looks great in our bathroom!"
"Very pleased with items recieved haven’t used them yet as due to renovation work in house still on going"
"Lovley lights at a good price.delivery was good too .will definitely buy from value lights again"
"Great selection and reasonably priced. Customer service was fist class.😁"
"Super quick delivery, fantastic price, will definitely be shopping with value lights again. Thanks"
"Great quality, price and service"
"Love these. My hallway was quiet dark. Not anymore"
"I love my lights. I'm 84 and managed to assemble them myself ! Tracking was very good."
"Love the lights easy to fit and look great!"
"We have bought light fittings from value lights on more than one occasion. The service is quick and the lights are excellent quality and exceptional value. I will be buying more light fittings in the near future and i will definitely be buying them here"
"Prompt service and very good value for money."
"Item exactly as described Excellent value for money, shared site with family members. Will definitely be using them again Despatch and deliver very good"
"Excellent company fast efficient service would definatley use them again 👍🏻"
"Merchandise exactly as described, delivered promptly. Great value."
"Very quick delivery, and a lovely looking lamp"
"It wasn't a problem I had to attach each leaf to the branches of my new light (it was cheap) but the problem was the holes in the leaves didn't match up to the holes in the branches so I had to give up on the supplied pins and resort to wire. It took many hours and made my fingers very sore. I certainly wouldn't order from them again!"
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.
Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk