Valuelights Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy

customer service
Bronagh Loughran
"Looks nothing like the picture did, the picture clearly shows chrome metal legs yet it arrived as a cheap dark grey. Also very flimsy lamp shade. Very disappointed."
Aisha Burwell
"Lights are lovely, really great value and fast delivery. Thanks value lights"
SARAH CRANE
"Received the product which isn't as advertised. I ordered a "light wood clipper floor lamp with xl rolla" and received a dark wood base with white wash over it. I called to ask if this was a mistake. They took 3 days to not call me back after needing to "check the other stock in the warehouse against my photo and the website" to discover the light wood stock isn't light wood and the website is wrong. Of course I had to call 3 times to find this out before attempting to return. No apology. Awful customer service. Do not buy their stock. Its not as advertised. I should have listened to the other awful reviews and not taken a chance on them."
"Light shades not pleated was what I was after but only supplied with them plain is what I really wanted . Lights were as required but would have liked a taller .body"
"Look great, great price!"
"Really enjoyed the light really easy to install too."
"Good service and quality"
"My order was delivered in a timely manner and staff including courier were brilliant. A joy to buy from would highly recommend as their products are such good value for money."
"Love my lamp, looks more expensive than it is and it works great. The shade is not the same colour as on the website and is very cheap looking. As this can be easily replaced I am still fairly satisfied with my purchase. Also, the bulb I purchased with the lamp can be bought elsewhere for a fraction of the price."
"The lights i recieved from valuelights were very reasonably priced and very good quality !"
"Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Ordered light for Kitchen, very reasonably priced, great delivery and looks fantastic. Will be buying from here when we change the living room lights. Excellent aftercare too, we needed the suction tool to put the bulbs in and this was sent out immediately."
"Great service for delivery prices are ranged so fits many budgets , will be ordering agin for next room I decorate in my new home. Made up thanks so much"
"Lovely lamp really good value for money"
"Website was easy to navigate, goods arrived quickly and are great quality. They look stunning."
"Lights received were exactly as described and promptly delivered. Excellent customer service and damaged goods replaced immediately."
"Excellent service, fast delivery and good value. Glass lampshade arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged. Would definitely recommend."
"Very happy With the speedy delivery and with a speedy return that you can send me the return tickets in the post very very good very happy with them"
"I could not find the lamp I bought cheaper elsewhere. The service was good and I'm happy with my quirky little product."
"Fast delivery items well packed."
"2nd time ive ordered from valuelights..and very impressed with quality of products and the time they arrived was very quick ,very good value for money,thank you"
"Extremely delighted with the table lamp I had ordered - Exactly as described, excellent quality. Delivered promptly and very well packed to ensure no damage. I would definitely recommend Valuelights."
"From placing my order to delivery very impressed with the quick and effeciency I will certainly be using valuelights again and recommend them."
"Valuelights processed our order quickly and efficiently."
Valuelights is rated 4.63 based on 3,485 reviews