Valuelights Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

How would you rate Valuelights ?

Rashmi Barker
"Great and quick service and love love the lights we got. Was also impressed with the packaging"
Michelle Neal
"Just the light I was looking for! Great price and fast delivery. Looks lovely in my kitchen."
John Michael Knowles
"Ordered & paid for a lovely 6 bulb Steampunk Ceiling Lights. Sadly the delivery was via Herpes. Notoriously bad at anything they do. 48hour delivery ended up being 6 days. However the light is the Rottweiler's dangly bits. 5 stars ✨"
"Really pleased with the product and the quality. Fast delivery and great communication. Would definately order from Valuelights again!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prompt service/delivery. Easy to assemble and looks really good."
"Great price. Quick delivery. Will use again"
"Great service, prompt delivery, good value, great product."
"Very impressed with the swift delivery of our MiniSun (with Dusk to Dawn Sensor) LED 3W Bulbs. Thank you!"
"Very fast delivery, well packed and excellent items thank you."
"Great site service and products at the right price. Thought it was great that I could use Amazon pay at the checkout too. Will use again 😁"
"Parts missing -"
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.
Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.
customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
"Very quick service using their standard service,thankyou. Decking lights look great in my kitchen base boards."
"Superb communication from ordering to delivery through tracking.From ordering to delivery only took 2 days. Item was fantastic value , easy assembled with the included tools.Highly recommended company and value for money"
"Love my light it looks far more expensive than it was and was easy to fit thank you 😊"
"Good value for the money. Good communication. The item arrived in good condition. Liked the huge variety of lights on the website."
"Really happy with quality of lamp stands but wasn't too sure about the velcro shades but ok as reflects in the price. Was a little disappointed that I couldn't get the gold inlay to stick properly on the shade though, had to leave it off but it still looks good. Overall pretty pleased with quality and look considering the low prices."
"I ordered 2 Lanterns, unfortunately one of them was broken when i opened the package. I contacted valuelights via e mail. I received a very prompt reply and the company are sending me a replacement. Great response thank you Valuelights"
"Excellent service,my two chandelier were perfect and looked amazing up.will be purchasing again.thank you."
"Lights exactly as pictured and described and excellent customer service when needed to return first set due to unforeseen space requirement necessitating replacement with alternative model. Would most definitely purchase again."
"Bought the antler lamp with cream shade. Base of lamp was lovely but flat pack shade was no use. Full if creases. Bought my own lampshade in it's place. Would have been better if it had a proper shade."
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
"Lovely modern standard lamp,well made easy to assemble, great value for money🤙"
"Excellent service with quick delivery"
"I have ordered from Value Lights twice recently, once by telephone then online, both occasions found them to give good quick service,. Would use the company again without hesitation."
Valuelights is rated 4.59 based on 2,187 reviews