Valuelights Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

How would you rate Valuelights?

Gemma Woods
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful light looks lovely in my frount room"
David Large
Verified Buyer
"unable to submit a review, still waiting for item to arrive, ordered on 13th April 2018."
"The lamp i bought is great, I can clip it on to bed frame and finally read books in bed. Thanks"
"Really happy with these beautiful lights. Fast delivery too."
"Ordering and delivery were quick. Thought the lights might be a bit cheap looking as they were only £20 each but they are really well made and look fantastic and I’ve have quite a few comments from people who thought they were lovely ."
"A pretty little bedside touch lamp. Ideal."
"good product, good price, good service"
Sammy Foulkes
Verified Buyer
"Good quick delivery and nice price"
Karen Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Having found out the cost of return I decided to keep they look fantastic in my guest room"
Jean Bates
Verified Buyer
"Lights came well packaged with no damage. Very modern looking lights for our daughters new kitchen with a very competitive price compared to other suppliers. First class service again from Valuelights."
Daniel Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, price and speed of delivery. Will buy again"
Phil Wallace
Verified Buyer
"Nice design and easy to fit. Delivered quickly and well packaged to keep them from breaking"
"I haven’t put them up yet - but they’re amazing! Solid build and even better than I thought they would be. Can’t wait to see them up!"
"Excellent service"
"Well priced product of good quality and efficient delivery. What's not to like!"
Pauline Skinner
Verified Buyer
"Was on sale plus a £5 off plus I love it on my black wall😋"
"Good sturdy light. Very pleased and quick delivery"
PAUL TOMLINSON
Verified Buyer
"Fitted led lights to kitchen plinths,easy to fit and great value for money"
George Little
Verified Buyer
"This review is based on delivery and packaging as I haven't tried the bulb out yet as I need to have my new light fitted. Delivery was quick and the bulb was packaged well."
Angela Hurst
Verified Buyer
"I received my lamp 2-3 days after placing my order, which made me really happy as I was expecting it to take longer, given the lead time I was originally quoted. The lamp arrived well packaged and protected inside. With the help of my friend it didn't take us too long to work out which part was which (who looks at the instructions lol) and soon we were working together to screw all the pieces together. It took us about 40 minutes in total and wasn't too difficult. I love this lamp so much I am going to buy another! Thank you Valuelights. You have made me very happy :)"
Valuelights is rated 4.58 based on 1,692 reviews