Valuelights Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

How would you rate Valuelights ?

Verified Buyer
"The lights were good quality for the price"
Nicola Dearnley
Nicola Dearnley
Verified Buyer
"Very happy there's a few light fitting and shade of this site I'm looking to get and the prices seen to beat everywhere else"
Martin Denford
Martin Denford
"A good quality product,well packaged, not been seen at their full potential due to lack of sunlight. Easy to assemble and fix, looks great in our garden."
Norma Arthurton
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a lovely ceiling light from this seller . It looks so beautiful and twinkles when light up It was a brilliant price and arrived quickly to my address . Will most definitely use again and can recommend to everyone."
"I Have been looking for a ceiling light for months almost gave up the search when I found the ideal light on Valuelights. I took a gamble and ordered one, the price was amazing and even better still the quality far outweighed what I was expecting. Delivery was fast and well packaged. I’m a happy lady! Now I can decorate my bedroom. Thanks to Valuelights."
"The pair of lights were fabulous and of good quality. Also, delivery was so quick. Exceeded my expectations for the price."
BAS HALWANI
Verified Buyer
"Ordered led 4 bulbs. 3 arrived broken. Called the company and they immediately sent 4 bulbs as a replacement. Excellent customer service."
"Quick delivery, good value for money"
Rachel Burns
Verified Buyer
"Great delivery and friendly a great choice of lights to choose from and top quality would definitely recommend to people."
"good product, quick delivery and great price."
Jacqueline Marie Tindale
Verified Buyer
"your web site was easy to navigate and very informative thank you for my purchase and quick delivery."
JANET CARNOCHAN
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and goods very good quality."
"Excellent service and quality"
Verified Buyer
"The lights were good quality for the price"
Valerie Wells
"Efficient service"
"Prompt delivery, items were packaged exceptionally well. Really happy with purchase, I love the lamps."
DERRICK Wilks
Verified Buyer
"They look good when fitted, also do the job(dusk till Dawn} The instructions need to be identified better. When looking at the settings it does not say this is multi model instructions, it confused me a bit; I did buy the correct model, but I was worried until after dusk the light came on."
"Nice light fittings at value for money prices"
Michael Kirkham
Verified Buyer
"I am an avid bargain hunter,and these led light units not only ticked the box on price but were a quality item. Lovely to install. The light output was brilliant, literally."
"The website was easy to navigate and our purchase arrived exactly as we were told. The spotlight fitting is nicely made and sturdy. We are very satisfied."
PHILIP HARBY
Verified Buyer
"lamps provided with lighting fittings supplied would not physically fit the light although shown on website as suitable. After checking the problem offered correct lamps free of charge."
"Very fast delivery. The order must have been packed and dispatched immediately. Lamps are really nice and look and feel excellent quality. The only minor detail is their communications. After paying there was no confirmation email ,nor was their any invoice or receipt by email or in the package. This may have been a weekend glitch. The packaging however was strong and secure. I would highly recommend this seller ."
"nothing received. ordered over a week ago. didn't even receive dispatch email as stated."
Valuelights is rated 4.58 based on 1,836 reviews