Valuelights Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Valuelights

How would you rate Valuelights ?

Rodger Tamblyn
"The lights were good quality for the price"
Nicola Dearnley
"Very happy there's a few light fitting and shade of this site I'm looking to get and the prices seen to beat everywhere else"
Martin Denford
"A good quality product,well packaged, not been seen at their full potential due to lack of sunlight. Easy to assemble and fix, looks great in our garden."
"Arrived quick, ordering was simple item arrived as described"
"Do not go near this company! The floorlamp's shade is cheaply made,held in place by Velcro! Appalling customer service...I was emailed a link to obtain a customised Returns label with my details plus pre-printed address for return destination - When I enquired about why I had not received my refund,I was told the item had been sent to wrong address...I am not at fault as I used the link Valuelights sent me!....Now Valuelights refusing to reimburse me and says it is my fault! I asked to speak to Senior management...still waiting!! I am disgusted!!"
We are very sorry to hear about the experience you have had with us and we would like to assure you that we are a customer focused company and this matter will be dealt with internally. We will issue a full refund back to you today.
"I've only had the light for a week or so, but it works as expected, seems to be well made and looks exactly like the images. It arrived promptly and was well packed. I would certainly deal with value lights again."
"Great choice and value for money"
"Got the item quickly and it looks fabulous!"
"Our lights are beautiful and the bulb recommendation spot on thank you sorry the photo doesn’t give it justice"
"Not very good quality but acceptable. i excepted the lights I ordered to be abit bigger"
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase, we do have a no quibble free returns policy if the item is not suitable.
"The body of the light is nice looking with a highly polished chrome finish. It's fairly light weight but doesn't feel cheap. The wiring is sufficient considering this was by far the cheapest bathroom spotlight I'd found. The instructions weren't overly descriptive and didn't explain what order to put the rubber grommets or metal washers although it is not too hard to guess. The wire connector block inside is a fairly cheap one and I had trouble getting the terminals to screw down sufficiently on the wires meaning they came off several times when trying to assemble the light. Overall the light works well and looks good."
"Best company I Have purchased goods from. Ordered the lights Saturday night. Received an email Sunday morning stating my light I ordered had been despatched. Arrived Monday morning. Only wished all companies on the Internet could act like Valuelights. Best regards Andy"
"Ordered a candle chandelier from value lights . It arrived two days after order ( which was on a Sunday ) very pleased with my order and service I got from valuelights Will recommend them to anyone looking for value lights ."
"Bought 4 wall lights in brass and glass. I am thrilled with the quality - they look so expensive. Ordered and delivered within 2 days. What service! Could even track delivery on line. I would recommend to anyone."
"Very happy customer. Light fitting looks great and super quick delivery 😀"
"Good delivery. Good website. Good product. Many thanks"
"I have been looking for glass shades for a very long time, and was very happy to find them on this site. Quality is excellent and delivery superb. Would recommend this company."
"Fantastic service, well packaged and super fast delivery service. Easy to put together with simple instructions. Will definitely be using them again"
"According to the description on the Valuelights site this lamp had frosted glass shades however, when it was unpacked the shades are plastic. Not quite the same I think you'd agree. It looks acceptable so we are keeping it, but not particularly happy with the wrong description."
Please accept our apologies, we are looking into this to ensure the information provided on our listings is correct
"Lovely lights, and shades.arrived when they said they would. Good service.very pleased with all purchases.thankyou value lights."
"I bought a wall mounted bed light with flexible led reading light and a USB port. Excellent product and about £20 cheaper than ones on eBay. Looks great and very easy to fit. Quick delivery & well packaged. Very happy with my purchase."
"Amazing service fast dilivery my lamp was well packed I love it well be ordering another so will family members 5 stars"
"Brilliant company to deal with.Goods arrived in perfect condition even.though they were fragile.They arrived very quickly too.I am delighted with my purchase,and would recommend everyone to deal with VALUELIGHTS."
Valuelights is rated 4.58 based on 1,929 reviews