Valuestores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuestores
Read Valuestores Reviews
I placed my order on 29/6 it is now 11/7 and goods still haven't arrived. When I contacted company was told goods had been dispatched via Post Office 48 and must have got lost so replacement would be sent out, that was 5 days ago, still no goods and no communication explaining what was happening. Not very impressed.
Hello Terence,

I am so very sorry your order has been delayed, naturally with the COVID-19 situation and Royal Mail getting back to full strength there will be some teeting issues, they have assured me that all orders will be delivered and have just asked for a few more days on top of all packages to be allowed. They have noted this information on their website. Please do get back to me if it has not arrived in the next couple of days so i can chase them again.

Mike
Showed an item as being in stock but it was not. Frustrating
Hello, I am so very sorry we have let you down on this occasion, as i explained in the email sent to you our warehouse has just begun to be staffed again and they made a calculation error on the stock including a display item as available for order. This is not usual practice and for this i can only apologise. Take Care & Stay Safe, Mike
Valuestores is rated 4.77 based on 101 reviews