Utility Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Utility Warehouse
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Utility Warehouse?

Tell us how Utility Warehouse made you happy

"Their customer services teams are superb, I could commend 9 out of 10 calls I have made. I’ve only had one person who wasn’t let’s say, enthusiastic about their job, so I suggested they change jobs! Most unusual forthisorganisation. They are very fair on price and quality. I recommend them highly."
Are you Utility Warehouse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"£80!and save on energy Switched to Bulb and save £300 per year compared to my Scottish Power quote. Also the fact that you're helping the environment by choosing a company sourcing renewable energy is a big bonus, supplying 100% renewable energy and 10% green gas. With a friendly UK based customer call center https://tinyurl.com/y7h97gfg"
"Always easy to deal with. They go the extra mile."
Utility Warehouse is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews