USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
The purchasing side is excellent unfortunately on last 2 orders I’ve had to return an item and I’ve had zero correspondence on either so far?
Great online sales, sizing as always hit and miss different brands have different sizing so a few items returned and reordered. Priced competitively. Old stock can be cheap and cheerful. Pay through PayPal and get free return shipping costs from PayPal.
Good service fast delivery great product
Quick delivery, but I ordered a red T Shirt and was sent a navy one. I returned it, and again received a navy one. I am waiting to hear from USC.
Prices great. Delivered quickly. One pair of leggings has a security tag on tho and the trainer's that arrived are missing an insole. Not sure I'd order again.
Everything came on time
Delivery was prompt. Product was really lovely but sadly too small. I was just a bit confused that on the returns label, it needed me to fill in the Returns number........ I couldn't work out what a returns number was. Is it the original order number? I also couldn't find the answer anywhere in the FAQs section.
Order process could be a little more informative. But products as expected. Very happy with them. Hanger came broken but not worried about that.
Очень долго собирают
А вещи хорошие есть не большие ( - ) но терпимо
Everything was awesome apart from the box being battered
Fast delivery and reasonably priced only giving a good because the sliders we ordered are not true to size
Good quality and fast delivery.
I am very unhappy with the shirt I ordered.
The delivery and everything else was good.
However the colour of the shirt I receive was nowhere near the same as was on the Web site
Not even close.
I will be sending the shirt back.
How can there be so much difference, I know with the lighting of the camera shades of colour can be different but this is not even close.
Can they have been a mix up with the labelling.
Excellent price and quick delivery
Quick and easy service
Received product in good time, as described, fab you do half sizes in your kids converse.
Good service that always delivers quality at a affordable price.
Would have been 5 stars but you left the security tag on.
Très bon achats. Les frais de port restent relativement élevés.
Item appeared a lighter colour on the website compared to the actual product but was not a major problem as I liked the fit and make. Item arrived quickly and on time and well packaged.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,077 reviews