USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Use this website before no problems this time you sent me the wrong order and also it came in a damage packaging and also you have not resolved the wrong item you send bad customer service
Items are fine but customer care leaves a lot to be desired. Received a text to say items had been delivered, I was working from home so knew that I one had knocked on my door. Checked with neighbours to see if the parcel had been delivered there. Emailed to chase up order and nearly 1 week later still waiting for a reply !! Finally found the parcel it had been delivered to a house across the road further up the street!! Sort your courier out cos Hermes are diabolical at the best of times never mind during a pandemic !!
clothes quality has dropped and customer service terrible.
Bought a lot of items and was disappointed 4 items of clothing arrived too small sent large boys not large man the other 8 items arrived as large mans then I paid for next day delivery only it took3 days to arrive another days wage lost charming..
I don't have my parcel i paid next day delivery 3 days ago.
Typical Mike Ashley company. The only important thing is the till ringing. Everything else is just an inconvenience.
I ordered 3 items, 2 arrived but had already taken the money from my account with no note saying other item would be posted separately for some strange reason
Items out of stock and still waiting for delivery 5 days after the order no tracking information not happy
Order 3 separate times and only last order for wrong I I missing 3 TShirt and they blatantly ignoring me so I would be careful what order because I been waiting for relpy for 4 days nw
Want to return one item as fitting not great. USC make customers pay for return (royal mail) where as all other companies do free returns. Specially in this current climate.
From last order, two items are missing. Contacted Customer Service.(Didnt response yet)
One t-shirt arrived ripped 'as new'..One week later, I am still waiting for a reply from customer services and surprisingly I had to pay for return ...and then claim it back..Not very happy about this.
Might be open and have some deals but... Charged next day delivery, didn’t deliver next day. No response to emails asking for a refund of the next day delivery fee, so their attitude seems to be “you got the delivery, late, tough”. Also know your correct sizes for the brands you buy as the size charts /guides on their websites are well out.
Parcel arrived missing 2 items , one of the missing items was part of a 2 for £20 offer but only sent one, which it very annoying but also finding it hard to contact them in regards to this matter as Iv been charged for these missing items
Delivery was quick. However disappointed that cost of returns is left to customers.
STILL WAITING FOR IT !!!!!
I love this site and have spent quite a bit during this lockdown period. The only reason I have rated it this is because I have had a few problems with orders and returns and delivery where I have paid next day most of the time. Also it’s very hard to get in contact with you making me think if I want to order again this month.
Placed order with two items. You cancelled one of my items due to stock. I couldn't find an option to change the order in my account to replace the out of stock item with another. I wanted to cancel the order so I sent two emails on different days to cancel the order. I got a reply after the order arrived.
The T-shirt I ordered didn’t fit and on your description stated it was regular fit, true to size when actually it was slim fit. I’ve returned the item and would like a refund please
Items purchased advertised on website as t-shirts, but on receiving them they are labelled as underwear. Items returned in post and refund requested along with reimbursement for cost of return postage due to these being mid-advertised. Emailed customer services, still awaiting their response. Very poor.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,466 reviews