USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Purchased 2 Lacoste shirts when they arrived one shirt was screwed up in a ball buttons undone not what you would expect for a expensive shirt unfortunately Abbie from customer service was not helpful stating it doesn’t make the shirt faulty which I wasn’t implying. On that note I returned both shirts won’t be buying from USC again.
Really disappointed and will not be buying again. I have tried contacting customer service several times to go through the automated system and then left waiting for a real person to deal with my complaint. The item that was out of stock has not been refunded. The next day delivery took two days. It would have been really easy to clear this up and yet I can’t get hold of anyone. Very disappointing.
Took 5 days before order was even dispatched. No free delivery or returns despite spending a significant sum of money on 3 pairs of jeans. Not impressed.
Still awaiting on items . .
Great deals but shame you pay for delivery even though i ordered quite a few items and then had to pay again to return cost me nearly£8 to return 2 very light items.
Dont go for the next day delivery! You’ll pay for it and it will take over 24 hours if you order after 6pm! Don’t know how that works!
The product arrived wrong. I ordered some blue tommy shoes and they will arrive white. I have to return them
Thought it was shocking I had to pay delivery to a store even though I spent over £200...then had to pay to return an item. Thought this was very poor service
Disappointing service all round. Typical of a Sports Direct owned company. My first order wasn’t confirmed so I reordered- both came through at once and I couldn’t cancel either. Emailed customer service and it took days to reply- reasoning given - the pandemic. It’s mid July now and this cannot continue to be used as an excuse. And a very curt email just saying I couldn’t cancel once ordered. Charges for delivery and returning the duplicate order also excessive - as I said typical of SD. I won’t use USC again unfortunately.
You should be able to buy a returns label or something the cost of returning items is phenomenal
Delivery is a minimum of £5 no matter how much you spend. One item was out of stock which i was informed about after purchasing
Paid extra for next day delivery, still took a week to come. Packaging was terrible and the security tag had been left on one of my tops. Disappointing
I had to pay £6 for my return on top of initially paying for postage. Most retail organisations offer free returns and I think USC should do the same!!
Firstly - Next day delivery order gets to me 2 days later, not the first time - I don't understand why you offer next day if you can't keep up?? I'm a customer and I expect service that I pay for... Well that's not the case with USC I guess. Secondly, customer service is just beyond words - don't expect to receive a reply... Lastly, clothes sometimes arrive in quite bad quality, last time I had my Guess top with a shoe stamp on it 👌one of my previous orders had missing item and but do you think there is a point to contact customer service? No, because you will not receive a reply.. 🤷‍♀️
Not happy with this order my ck t shirts one of them had two big stains on it.
Use this website before no problems this time you sent me the wrong order and also it came in a damage packaging and also you have not resolved the wrong item you send bad customer service
Items are fine but customer care leaves a lot to be desired. Received a text to say items had been delivered, I was working from home so knew that I one had knocked on my door. Checked with neighbours to see if the parcel had been delivered there. Emailed to chase up order and nearly 1 week later still waiting for a reply !! Finally found the parcel it had been delivered to a house across the road further up the street!! Sort your courier out cos Hermes are diabolical at the best of times never mind during a pandemic !!
clothes quality has dropped and customer service terrible.
Bought a lot of items and was disappointed 4 items of clothing arrived too small sent large boys not large man the other 8 items arrived as large mans then I paid for next day delivery only it took3 days to arrive another days wage lost charming..
I don't have my parcel i paid next day delivery 3 days ago.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,414 reviews