USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Was sent the wrong size boots. Size on box didn't match size on boots. Still awaiting response.
Shorts were covered in dirt when they arrived! Lost out on a delivery fee and they didn’t have anymore in my size. Joke!
Products not matching discrimination
Paid extra for items to be delivered in time for Christmas. 8 days later items still not dispatched. They haven’t replied to emails. There is no phone number to ring. They now have £111 of my money and I am without items meant ti be for Christmas presents. This is the first time I have used this company. It will certainly be the last. If I had read the reviews previous to buying I would not have brought from this company. Got a feeling that getting a refund is going to be difficult. I have never had such a bad shopping experience.
An absolutely shambolic company to deal with. Lost orders, Missing items when the order finally arrives & then basically accused of lying when I made a complaint.

Very very very poor customer services. No updates on delivery.. Response was very very very slow via email when enquiring as to when my order was finally going to arrive & it took 17 days to arrive.

I now know why they are so shambolic when the parent company is Sports Direct!

I will not buy again from USC ever again!
I haven’t received my order to write a review?? Maybe you could tell me what’s happened to my order??
next day delivery, 2 an a half days and it still ent here! My husbands £300 parcel has gone completely missing and no one will help him, disgusting how customers are treated
Paid £7 for next day delivery for shoes for a wedding. Could not wait in 9am til 9pm and the courier did not leave them with a neighbour or in safe place, despite parcel being marked 'next day'. Hermes customer service were totally useless, refused to contact courier to arrange redelivery that same day, told me to contact USC, who only give an email address for customer service. Had to go without the shoes, which were eventually left with a neighbour 4 days later. Why not leave them the first time?! Still no response from USC 5 days after my email. Have also had to pay £4:50 to return the shoes! So it cost me £11 for unworn shoes. Will not buy from this site again - delivery service is not what is promised and paid for, impossible to contact them and you have to pay for returns!
Delivery. Still waiting. No help from Hermes, impossible to know who to get help from. Two enquiries made to USC and ignored thus far.
I bought the clothes with next day delivery with extra charges. For a package I wait next 2 days. Not more!
I ordered numerous pairs of boxer shorts, they arrived quickly but a 2 pack was damaged and only contained 1 pair of shorts.
USC Customer Services took 2 days to reply to my initial complaint, I'm still waiting for replacement shorts so we'll wait and see. I don't suppose that Mr Ashley will care that much but at least the family have had a bit of fun guessing what USC stands for, the best one being Useless Stupid....I'll let you fill in the blanks!
Prices are really competitive! Good selection of products.
The individual items were wrapped a bit messy - not sure if it was due to rough treatment during shipping.
The reason I only give 3 stars is because there are no free returns - and I in Denmark and it would cost be 25 pounds to return 45 pounds worth of products. I had two long armed Henri Lloyd polos - both size small but one was really much bigger, more like an L, so would have liked to return it.
Regular updates with delivery status. Super speedy post to AUS. I love these shoes, exactly what I wanted!
I received my order before the expected delivery date.
Delivery was fast, Clothes are quality, awesome service
Great prices love the sales
And fast delivery
And a bonus of ordering online u get a £5 voucher to spend instore
Very happy with the purchase, very comfortable shoes, thinking of ordering more. The shippment was fast.
£4.99 for delivery to store.
10 days until delivery arrives.

Very Good.
Sizes not on par with UK, £5 delivery when spending over £100 & then to have to pay my own postage to return the incorrectly sized items, not happy!! Disgusting
Paid for special delivery on two items and received a message that evening to state that only one item had been sent since the other one wasn't in stock. Obviously as frustrating as that is, if the item is out of stock I appreciate that one can't be made up out of thin air. However, I would've appreciated:

1. Being told much sooner that the item was not in stock, (or preferably you not advertising the item in the first place). It was a gift for somebody and leaving it until the last minute (8pm at night) to e-mail me a cancellation left me in a difficult situation.

2. Being contacted with the option to cancel the order or switch to regular delivery (which I would have done since I wasn't in a hurry for the item that was sent).

3. For the item that DID come to not have what looks like a ketchup stain across the side of it!

Terrible experience and one that I won't be repeating.
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,064 reviews