USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Great service, fast dispatch.
I bought 2xl tshirts, I got one that was a small and one that was a large and one a complete different colour to what i ordered, all though the receipt in the package stated what i had ordered and sizes..... had to return them to a local store. Seems like the person who sorted my order needed to go back to school and learn how to read properly
Poor quality ( very thin cheap material) and sizing is all wrong on the ea7 tshirts and lacoste had to return them.
quick delivery
Very quick delivery.
Really disappointed and will not be buying again. I have tried contacting customer service several times to go through the automated system and then left waiting for a real person to deal with my complaint.
The item that was out of stock has not been refunded. The next day delivery took two days. It would have been really easy to clear this up and yet I can’t get hold of anyone. Very disappointing.
The website was fine but one item was sent in the wrong size and one had a mark on it when we took it out the bag
The huge package I ordered, ended up getting charged by DHL twice than expected, and shoes I ordered didn't fit the size (shame there's no 40 sizes commonly available on USC)
so i'll be returning it (which was the main piece of interest in my big order)

Other than that USC's great.
Took 5 days before order was even dispatched. No free delivery or returns despite spending a significant sum of money on 3 pairs of jeans. Not impressed.
Good prices great service
The order came the teeshirt had all black marks on them the bag they were in were dusty and dirty i paid 4.99 deliever and had to return them to a store
I ordered on the 6th of August, and I have received absolutely nothing. Customer service has been poor, with no reply to my query through the form on your website or twitter. There is no way to contact you.
Still awaiting on items . .
Absolutely Appalling, I placed the order and used a credit note towards the payment, the payment was taken from both the credit note and also my bank account, the order never went through and the credit note has not had the money put back on, and also the part payment from my bank has not been refunded. I have phoned customer services on various occasions and they have STILL NOT refunded the amount. Therefore I now cannot purchase what I initially ordered. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Was a present for my son
Great quick servic
I must say, USC used to be really good, but I'm astounded of how bad it was this time.
First, all the sizes were smaller than anticipated (I am XXL).
The wrapping was really poor, as if someone just threw clothes in a bag.
What's worse though is that in 2020, you have to pay for postage, AND for return!
I tried to take them to a USC shop, but they refused to take them back, offering only a store credit if I did leave it in the store. Who does that in 2020?
USC please take lessons from your competitors and treat your customers as you should!
I won't be buying from USC any time soon.
I am satisfied with most items but in my last order I had no return paper and had an item to return due size was not good
If you want your stuff to come rolled up in a ball then perfect for you.
After a wash and iron they were fine.
I wont ever use the website again
Spent roughly £110 online and to be collected in store. When the 2 pairs of shoes arrived they were both the wrong sizes. The size stated on the shoe boxes did not match the size of the shoes inside. When I asked in store to exchange them for the correct sizing the lady told me I would have to pay an extra £22 because it was "only an online offer" and that I would have to reorder them as they didn't have that size in store. So I sent them back, received a credit note and had to buy again online. Very, very disappointing as they were for my sisters birthday yesterday.
USC is rated 3.58 based on 36,924 reviews