USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
God's quality item at excellent price. Fast delivery.
All good. Thank you!
All the goods are worth the money and good quality.
But I was not given free delivery, my total was more than £100.
Wrong item sent to what was ordered. Left with item and £78.99 down the drain. Not happy.
Absolutely terrible, as of to date after two weeks of waiting for a item after paying for next day delivery. I still have not received ironclad response from usc
I ordered 2 x T Shirts for my son for Christmas. Lacoste T-shirt came beautifully packaged. Ralph Lauren T-shirt arrived screwed up in a ziplock bag. Had I walked in to the store I would not have purchased. So why would they think I would like it delivered in such a state. Contacted customer service, no response! Disappointed with service and lack of communication
T Shirt arrived screwed up in a kitchen ziplock bag. Emailed customer service 3 times, no response. Not happy customer!
Ordered Monday Evening received my order the very next day, excellent service, bit miffed you have to pay for returns out of your own pocket, that's why I gave only 4* otherwise spot on, will order again if I definitely know the size I need.
Yet again my order hasn’t arrived yet after ordering it on the 8th Nov. The same thing happened back in Sept to me when my order apparently got ‘lost at the warehouse’ resulting in a refund and it looks like the same might happen this time. Charged £4.99 for click and collect which is an absolute joke compared to other shops who don’t charge anything to collect from store. Absolutely fed up and won’t order from here again.
I like the service,but I paid for next day delivery but took 2 days to get to me.
not impressed these pants come our with 2 for £55 stickers on them when I wasn't aware of that promotion online. I would have taken advantage of that as a far better deal than I purchased at.
Order mini short uggs good service, got 20%off on offer, boots arrive well package & on time v happy
awful. sent me the wrong colour item with the right tag and took a week to respond.
My item was apparently despatched on 6/11 and despite emailing you and receiving no response. No customer service contact number!!!
My parcel has still not been delivered.
This is the first time I’ve ordered from USC and will certainly be my last. Disappointed to say the least.
Still no response from you at all. I’m beginning to think this is a scam company
Really good service good quality products
Didn't answer my e mails sent one item only to send the other one 2 weeks later after i asked them to cancel the order never again!
Wrong items sent to me and have still not heard back from USC and it’s been 5 days up to now!
O really liked Shopping you produts, but teu
Problem delivering is not availible to my Country Angola. O think shall bem included as DHL express os present to my Country
Great range of products with many bargain prices. And fast delivery.
Ordered an item which I needed within a few days. They charge £4.99 for up to 7 days and £6.99 for next day. Although I needed it within a few days, I couldn't risk it and had to pay the £6.99!

Anyway, the wrong colour of the item arrived! I've tried everything to get in touch with them to inform them and get the item replaced in time for a birthday.

I've now sent two e-mails to customer services, I've not heard anything and it's coming onto 3 days. I've opened a ticket on their website!

I contacted them on Facebook, an auto-response was received telling me that I have to contact their customer services by phone (0344 245 9218. which is not on their website!) When you call the number, they state their telephone service is not active and to e-mail Facebook! The irony!!

Never again! I really wished I'd checked out them Trustpilot first! Now I have an expensive item that's worthless, won't have a present in time - and paid £6.99 for no reason!
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,068 reviews