USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Items bought for birthday presents, website easy to navigate, goods delivered on time.
Online shopping, good selection, service was great, delivery was quick, what more do you need !
Excellent quality clothes and easy to order. Did pay for next day delivery but did not receive when stated. Will order again just not pay for next day service next time.
Brilliant products, very reasonable prices and frequent sales - often times prices undercut online outlet stores for the brands themselves.

Costs of delivery are notably steep and standard delivery often takes some time. This is made clear, however, and I have never had any items delivered late in the 1.5 years I've been shopping with USC.
Could have given more of a heads up about what was happening with the parcel eg whether it has been shipped etc.
All ok. Good service. But when an item is out of stock it should be flagged up to clients while ordering.
Shame there’s a delivery cost. Should offer free delivery if customer spends over a certain amount.
Initial delivery was quick but I had to return an item for exchange due to it being too big and I was disappointed to have to pay for the return. No other sites I have ever used do so. The exchange was processed quickly but is still not out for delivery which is disappointing.
You have a great selection of brands. My recommendation is to expand the offer of girls clothing (jackets, tshirts, cardigans, ...) from Lacoste, Gant and Ralph Lauren. In previous years You had much more offer of trainers and shoes of Lacoste but now it is very limited. So please expand it. As well Paul and Shark has woman collection, so it would be great to include that as well!!
You have some products made from plastic materials but on site there is sentence that is 100% cotton
Sometimes I couldn’t use my extra code
good delivery and packaging. one of the items was bigger that’s displayed however
I bought 5 items for my husband and it fits well,price is cheap .we love it.
relatively happy with usc site great choices however delivery price is to high especially if only wanting one item which has made me shop else where for the required item
Pretty good deals
Quick delivery, easy to use websiteand no issues!
The products was brilliant however the courier (Hermes) was not. He delivered my parcel to the in correct address when it was quite clear on the package to deliever to the post office. Luckily enough the person who ended up with my parcel was an honest person and took it to the correct location. I had another delivery (a different supplier) get delivered the next night by the same Hermes employee when i showed him the parcel package and explained to him what had happened he gave me abuse.
Great delivered on time ans everything
Ordered 5 items next day delivery. Placed an order after 6pm, so was expecting it a day after tomorrow. Got delivered just 1 item after 3 days and got really concerned after I read all the reviews. But 2 days later got all 4 items. Really happy with my items, all suits me perfect. Verry chuffed. Would give 5 stars, but because of late delivery gave 4. But apart from that all great! Recommend.
Fast delivery
No problems
And refund was given on an item very quick
Good quality and value