USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Purchased items online. Recieved delivery to find price stickers on which were cheaper than what I had paid. Contacted customer service who refused to refund price difference
Absolutely terrible, as of to date after two weeks of waiting for a item after paying for next day delivery. I still have not received ironclad response from usc
T Shirt arrived screwed up in a kitchen ziplock bag. Emailed customer service 3 times, no response. Not happy customer!
Yet again my order hasn’t arrived yet after ordering it on the 8th Nov. The same thing happened back in Sept to me when my order apparently got ‘lost at the warehouse’ resulting in a refund and it looks like the same might happen this time. Charged £4.99 for click and collect which is an absolute joke compared to other shops who don’t charge anything to collect from store. Absolutely fed up and won’t order from here again.
awful. sent me the wrong colour item with the right tag and took a week to respond.
My item was apparently despatched on 6/11 and despite emailing you and receiving no response. No customer service contact number!!!
My parcel has still not been delivered.
This is the first time I’ve ordered from USC and will certainly be my last. Disappointed to say the least.
Still no response from you at all. I’m beginning to think this is a scam company
Didn't answer my e mails sent one item only to send the other one 2 weeks later after i asked them to cancel the order never again!
Wrong items sent to me and have still not heard back from USC and it’s been 5 days up to now!
Ordered an item which I needed within a few days. They charge £4.99 for up to 7 days and £6.99 for next day. Although I needed it within a few days, I couldn't risk it and had to pay the £6.99!

Anyway, the wrong colour of the item arrived! I've tried everything to get in touch with them to inform them and get the item replaced in time for a birthday.

I've now sent two e-mails to customer services, I've not heard anything and it's coming onto 3 days. I've opened a ticket on their website!

I contacted them on Facebook, an auto-response was received telling me that I have to contact their customer services by phone (0344 245 9218. which is not on their website!) When you call the number, they state their telephone service is not active and to e-mail Facebook! The irony!!

Never again! I really wished I'd checked out them Trustpilot first! Now I have an expensive item that's worthless, won't have a present in time - and paid £6.99 for no reason!
Brought a lot of items, you sent 2 separate parcels and I have an item missing! Everything I bought was xmas gifts and it was part of a set!
White t-shirt arrived filthy as though it had been kicked around the wear house floor. Customer Service was awful, emails sent and ignored and no contact number.
Sent me the wrong coat, The coat I ordered has gone up in price and they wouldn’t do an exchange saying it was now out of stock. It clearly wasn’t
Still waiting for items and asking for a review
Disgusting selling products at full price when there on special offer. Should be ashamed with yourself when we’re all going through a tough & hard time. I won’t be buying again from USC
I was very disappointed to see a sticker on the box of the item I had purchased that said 2 for £55.00. There was no detail of this online otherwise I would have also bought the same product ln a small size too. I feel very ripped off now by USC
Ordered £95 Lacoste jacket received £18 children’s Adidas joggers. First and last time using USC
Awful experience. I ordered two shirts one black and one white, the white top had a stain on the front was out of the plastic bag and was crumpled. The black top was also crumpled and out of the bag, these were not advertised as seconds, but that’s what they looked like.

Based on my experience I cannot recommend, and will not shop here again.
I am very disappointed I ordered 5 items with next day delivery and it's been three weeks and I have only received part of my order.
I then asked for the part that had not arrived to be cancelled and refunded and I still haven't got a reply
I ordered my items on 28th of october and paid for next day delivery , they arrived in 2 orders , and the main part of the order arrived on the 5th of november
Extremely poor service, I have sent 3 seperate emails to ask about the order i placed and have had no reply. Disgusting level of service. I want my money back!
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,089 reviews