Urban Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Gifts
Great customer service and wonderful products
Excellent product service and dispatch
Gorgeous! It's lovely and I'll buy it again
Ordered some bits for Christmas presents great ideas good price and very quick delivery !
Would highly recommend this site
Product is as described and arrived very quickly. Recommended.
great sevice
Quality service
Quick delivery and lovely products
I have only opened the box to look, as I have been extremely busy, but I’m relatively happy. Unfortunately two of the ‘Escape Room Game’ boxes got crushed, one so badly it was burst at the seams. I also expected the ‘Who Food’ and ‘Four in a Dough’ to be bigger, they were more travel size.

These are more unusual gifts and I can see them being enjoyed, just wish the boxes hadn’t been crushed, makes the present look less, if you see what I mean?
Mother I law loved it came next day delivery like we asked for so she was able to use it before the weather changes again
Very nice product :P
I paid £4.99 for next day delivery as I needed it for a birthday gift for a friend however, 4 days later and it still hasn’t arrived.
Good price and a straight forward fast delivery
No fuss, no nonsense, what you see is what you get, and quick, and good quality too!
Quick delivery, A4 hanging pockets were great thanks!
As described, good value and quick postage albeit a lot of packaging
Arrived on time excellent service would use again
No idea when order is arriving. Customer service redirects me to the tracking url that provides zero information on ETA. Bad
Hi

I'm very sorry. Your order will arrive in 5-14 working days and has been sent with our standard international shipping that comes with full tracking.

Best wishes, Kate
Good prices and very fast delivery :)
I was really happy with the items I ordered and they arrived really quickly. Would definitely order from you again.
Urban Gifts is rated 4.73 based on 727 reviews