Retro Lounge UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retro Lounge UK Ltd
Great range of gifts at good prices. Delivery time first class. Will purchase again
Love the products and well priced
Brilliant selection of unusual gifts especially with Christmas just around the corner. Prices are reasonable and delivery was quick. Items came well packed and my Christmas shopping is well underway thanks to this company. I shall recommend to all my family and friends. Thanks Urban gifts, I shall be having another look soon
Very quick delivery. Quality product as described.
Good price, prompt delivery, regular notifications and status of order, what’s not to like 👍
Great customer service! Raised an issue and it was taken care of within a day. I would happily order from Urban Gifts again. Thank you!
Super fast despatch time, excellent prices and great quality product. Will definitely purchase again from Urban Gifts.
Lovely item. Delivered quickly.
Goodgiftsgoodprices
'Greetings' to you. I am highly delighted with the 'pocket' hang up item. Thank you.
At the moment the lamp isn’t working to full capacity so I’ll give it a few days and write another review.
This is the third one i have had over many years, the silver one is my best one yet. Would definitely buy again.
perfect
Very pleased with the Classic LEGO Lunch Box. It’s just what I expected and my Son loves it!
Superb product! And super quick delivery!
Good service quick delivery
Delivered on time, well packed. Good quality items.
Great to watch it together, when baby is sleeping next to us. We connected to MacBook Pro. Working nicely, sometimes doesn’t connect straight away, but after 1-2 times. Easy to use, nice sound. Recommend it!
Quick delivery, great service.
Excellent service from this company. Competitive prices, very easy to order and kept informed of my order. Parcel arrived very quickly an securely packaged, highly recommended.
Retro Lounge UK Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 1,175 reviews