Urban Gifts Reviews

Bev Cassidy
Urban Gifts 5 star review on 26th August 2019
isabella pipe
More Photos & Videos
I only received this item today & I'm absolutely delighted with it, I can't believe how so well made it is for the price. It looks fantastic & quite a talking point, I'm thinking of ordering another one. I would definitely recommend.
The product I wanted to order was out of stock when I tried to order it. I registered to receive an email when it came in and a couple of weeks later, I was informed that it was in. I ordered and it came within a couple of days, in good condition and I was fully informed about its progress. Excellent service,
Wow totally amazing purchased for my daughters Gin afternoon T party simply stunning and a fantastic service will buy again x
Very quick efficient service, especially at this difficult time. Thankyou, well done to management and staff. This is mrs Trosh I handle all these affairs.
Even better than expected love it
Product was okay, box was ripped and damaged
A very efficient service and good quality product.
Quick delivery and product was accurate to pictures
The chocolate ps4 controller was very small and it is not 3D as shown on the website
Great delivery. Packaged well and very quick. Gifts were just as described and exactly what a wanted. Better price for the glasses than other websites.
I am very impressed with the customer service I have received
Although the product I purchased was damaged, the communication & service that I received was outstanding
Easy to order and quick delivery, was so pleased to find some great birthday pressies for my son what with all the shops closed for lockdown.
Very happy with my purchase and the service, thanks
The product is packaged excellently and arrived in good stead. Fantastic socks. The stitching is superb, they are super comfy and they are of exceptional quality. I highly recommend
Very happy with the service and the quality of the product.
Amazing. 😊
Very impressed quick delivery
Quick easy delivery very happy.
Great delivery, came fast. Will be using them again
Great selection of products, and really fast delivery.
Urban Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 519 reviews