Urban Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Gifts
Fast delivery. Item exactly what we wanted!
Very quick delivery came within a few days, very pleased with phones much sturdier than I was expecting.
Really pleased with the quality of the purchases (message light bulbs and a warmie). One of the light bulbs sent contained the wrong message but it was resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction by customer service. Would recommend and will be buying from them again.
Amazingly fast service.
Beautiful pots of dreams I’m delighted with all 3 of them
Will definitely be buying again
Excellent. Items exactly as described and well packaged. Postage took a little longer but that’s to be expected with being on the Isle of Man and with covid.
cool stuff
Super easy ordering process, fab product and speedy delivery. Couldn't have asked for more.
Second time i have used Urban Gifts and both times had very prompt delivery, products have been competitively priced and good quality. Would use again
I bought the Zwitscher birdsong box. Love it! Excellent and fast service.
Excellent service it arrived earlier than expected
I bought the pineapple ice cube container as a gift. The receiver wasn’t disappointed. It is a fun item. Delivery and communication was first class.
Item turned up broken, however was dealt with very quickly and efficiently and I have been issued a full refund
Pleased with product and service
The delivery was quick and my parcel was properly packaged.
Brilliant service and quick delivery
My item turned up broken. I ordered the retro TV console it arrived the packaging was open and the joystick's nob was nowhere to be seen
Hi,

Thanks for your review, and please accept my apologies that your order was damaged in the post.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer service team and that they have replaced the faulty game console.

If you require any further assistance, please get in touch.

Thanks
Ben
Urban Gifts Customer Support Team
Excellent customer services. I had made an error in my order and needed to make amendments. Friendly and reassuring telephone service and very prompt action taken on email that I sent. Thank you.
Fast delivery. Very happy with product, just the job
Good quality for reasonable prices. Quirky items. Seriously fast delivery. I will definitely use again.
Urban Gifts is rated 4.70 based on 1,072 reviews