Urban Apparel Reviews

Urban Apparel 5 star review on 31st December 2018
carlene fox
Urban Apparel 4 star review on 26th December 2018
More Photos & Videos
Package arrived quickly, item was too small so i am getting an exchnage but from what i could see it was very good quality, will buy from here again
Great service. Fast and efficient
Very poor customer service, no reply to emails, just unprofessional, never shopping there again
Hi Alex, thank you for your order and your review. The issue with your order was due to you entering your address incorrectly when ordering, meaning royal mail were unable to deliver your parcel.

You were aware of this, and we informed you that as soon as your order arrived back we would get this sent back out for you, the tracking shows it only arrived back with us on Friday.

Until it arrived back there was no further information we were able to provide you, we understand your frustration however we are unable to speed up the process when waiting for an item to come back as it is in royal mails hand, which is why it is vital to ensure the address is correct when placing your order, thank you
I was very impressed with the Web page layout which was easy to navigate across, products are priced well and delivery was rapid.
I am very happy with my black jacket.
Red one not happy at all it was dirty as if someone has warn the jacket already but I can’t fins the details to send it back an on top of that the jacket don’t look like what it did in the picture
Great website, next day delivery, great jacket 4bidden Afton white fur hood black jacket
It is very good but could be easier
Excellent service, came next day as promised!
Efficient staff deal with issues effectively
Ordered next day delivery and did not get it the next day even though i ordered before the alotted time slots.
Hi Kian, apologies for that. I have looked at the tracking information and can see that the delivery did go out on time, however Royal Mail failed to deliver it the next day for some reason. I can see the team has been in touch with you and refunded the next day delivery costs for the inconvenience, thank you!
prices are good from other sites but delivery could be better, but will defo use again.
Hi Ashraf, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I've looked into this for you and can see that your order was delivered on time. The order was placed on Sunday and was dispatched the next available working day which was the Monday, and then successfully delivered on Wednesday, as you selected 48 hour delivery for your order they do take 2 working days to arrive. If your issue was not for the delivery time and there was something else we could have improved regarding the delivery please email us so we can look into this for you, thanks
The line of clothing are quite diverse and really have something to boast about which I like. However stocks do run out fast and once they're gone, they're gone.. like a coat I was debating for over 2 days which I finally decided I wanted ran out of stock! But in the end settled for one which was still peng.
Very efficient and great refund process.

Would visit this website again
Fast despatch and good quality
Brilliant service and very comfy jeans.. impressed highly
Excellent Service, Item did not fit so returned for a refund. An overall good experience
The quality of the product was really good and my order arrived on time.
Quick and easy to find what you like size is brilliant and very good quality I would recoment to anyone
It was great service great quality clothing and will shop here again
Reasonable delivery time, my only issue is that I was promised 10% off for signing up to the newsletter, however received no email / code after doing so. Maybe I missed something.
Urban Apparel is rated 4.71 based on 893 reviews