Urban Apparel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Heliza Hami
"Fast delivery. User friendly website to place an order. Will definitely buy more in the future."
Carlene Fox
"Fantastic site to order from. It had the coat at a cheaper price than anyone else. Fast free delivery which should have been next day delivery but seeing as we ordered on Christmas eve it was delivered on the day after boxing day. We could track it too. Will definitely order from here again."
"Content is of good quality and sold at the right price."
"I am very happy with my black jacket. Red one not happy at all it was dirty as if someone has warn the jacket already but I can’t fins the details to send it back an on top of that the jacket don’t look like what it did in the picture"
"Great website, next day delivery, great jacket 4bidden Afton white fur hood black jacket"
"It is very good but could be easier"
"Excellent service, came next day as promised!"
"Efficient staff deal with issues effectively"
"Ordered next day delivery and did not get it the next day even though i ordered before the alotted time slots."
Hi Kian, apologies for that. I have looked at the tracking information and can see that the delivery did go out on time, however Royal Mail failed to deliver it the next day for some reason. I can see the team has been in touch with you and refunded the next day delivery costs for the inconvenience, thank you!
"prices are good from other sites but delivery could be better, but will defo use again."
Hi Ashraf, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I've looked into this for you and can see that your order was delivered on time. The order was placed on Sunday and was dispatched the next available working day which was the Monday, and then successfully delivered on Wednesday, as you selected 48 hour delivery for your order they do take 2 working days to arrive. If your issue was not for the delivery time and there was something else we could have improved regarding the delivery please email us so we can look into this for you, thanks
"The line of clothing are quite diverse and really have something to boast about which I like. However stocks do run out fast and once they're gone, they're gone.. like a coat I was debating for over 2 days which I finally decided I wanted ran out of stock! But in the end settled for one which was still peng."
"Very efficient and great refund process. Would visit this website again"
"Fast despatch and good quality"
"Brilliant service and very comfy jeans.. impressed highly"
"Excellent Service, Item did not fit so returned for a refund. An overall good experience"
"The quality of the product was really good and my order arrived on time."
"Quick and easy to find what you like size is brilliant and very good quality I would recoment to anyone"
"It was great service great quality clothing and will shop here again"
"Reasonable delivery time, my only issue is that I was promised 10% off for signing up to the newsletter, however received no email / code after doing so. Maybe I missed something."
"Great service, Items arrived as expected, good quality material. Overall a great place to buy from."
"Delivery and customer service excellent, product unfortunately not what we wanted. Refund processed within 2/3 days of posting item back. I would not hesitate ordering through urban apparel again."
"For the coat itself it would be 5* but I paid £5 for next day delivery but waited two days so would like a refund on the delivery. Thank you"
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for you review and we're glad you like the coat, i've looked into your order and can see that you ordered at 7pm on boxing day (26th December). Boxing day is a national public holiday and therefore there is no dispatch on this day, this is the same for all companies, therefore your order was sent out the next day on the 27th and delivered on time on the 28th, all dispatch and delivery information can be viewed on our delivery information page

"I brought this coat as was going amsterdam new years eve,so needed something warm this coat surpassed my expectations it was very warm and still comfortable and looks nice with different tops jumpers or shirt ect, very happy with this coat"
Urban Apparel is rated 4.67 based on 538 reviews