Urban Apparel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Read Urban Apparel Reviews
Amazing service the jacket arrived promptly and my son loves it - Good for nothing Men’s Jacket Navy. Absolutely loved it
Great items and quick delivery
Coats are great, delivery was fast
Service was great. Would order again!
The product I bought matched my expectations- it looks nice and is comfortable.
The delivery was also fast which I liked
Yes coat looks good and exactly hw it is described
Very good service
Great service and very good quality jacket, ordered 2 sizes to see which was the better fit so will be sending 1 back which was no problem and straight forward, delivery was also on time, will be using them again.
Package arrived quickly, item was too small so i am getting an exchnage but from what i could see it was very good quality, will buy from here again
Coat arrived on time, good quality product.
The jacket I bought came and it was exactly what I wanted, fits just right and looks great! I am deffo purchasing more coats from here for my 2020/21 winter collection
Easy to buy from, quick and simple. Wrote something wrong on my order so emailed them and they sorted it straight away
Was surprised at the quality of my item was perfect great value for money most definitely shopping here again!!!
Great coat heavy & warm very good quality, exactly how I wanted it to be, looks just as good in person as it does in the pictures and Quick delivery can’t go wrong!
Great service and speedy delivery
Great service, arrived very quickly over festive period too
Urban Apparel has a great website with loads of amazing items to choose from. My boyfriend loves his coat that I brought from here for Christmas! Very quick with the emails and dispatching the item out to me. I highly recommend Urban Apparel.
Very good!
Order arrived on time, very pleased with the service overall. Packed nicely aswell.
The quality of the item I purchased for my partner was very good and looked exactly like it did online!
Urban Apparel is rated 4.71 based on 920 reviews