unsportsnutrition Reviews

1PM
1PM

info@unsportsnutrition.ie

Unit 4 Harbour Square

Tell us how unsportsnutrition made you happy

"Massive choice, fast delivery. Was satisfied. Only issue with shakers. every time when u will order supplements u will get shaker. I have 6."
Are you unsportsnutrition? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I've never had issue with universal and their service has always been good!!, sometimes the range isnt always that great but i have to say that what they do...they do very well indeed, if what your looking for is in stock then dont hesitate to order!!"
"Excellent choice of proteins, quick delivery and have never had any problems using them. Reason they don't get 5 stars from me is the lack of equally affordable and varied protein bars."
"Cheap prices good customer service and nice to get free stuff sometimes"
"After finding UN on google I priced them against their biggest competitors and found them to the be the cheapest with regards to the products I was interested in. What also helped was the discounts for buying multiple products and also the points loyalty points earn with each transaction that would save me money in the future. Once I ordered the products they were at my door within 48 hours which is very fast considering the distance covered and size of the package delivered. I was also given a few freebies which sweetens the deal I must say. A few (minor) criticisms would be that in recent views of the site they have been out of stock with quite a few things I was interested in, such as flavours, glove sizes or new & popular products. I also sent an email enquiring about a product which was never answered. Overall the negatives will in no way stop me from buying from the company again as they do the simple things right and I'm happy with how things have gone so far."
"Love this site for the great range of products they offer and how it's all laid out. Fairly new to body building but everythin I need is explained on the site and it's really easy to find what you want. Lost one star because there are products that can cause negative affects and think this should be incildes in ye description. Great site, great prices and love the free bars they through in with orders, nice little gift."
"Rapid delivery and very happy with ON French vanilla flavour. Will buy again."
"It's good service I like it quite reliable And I hope to catch you back soon again"
"This is my third or fourth order, everythings a-ok everytime but there was a slight problem this time. The staples that hold the box together on the bottom had somehow ripped my bag on the inside and I lost some powder, no biggie though put it into another container and alls good!"
"thanks, good seller"
"Awesome service few clicks and its in the bag!! Only negative is the delivery next day is not next day but its outta the sites hands.. Next day delivery ye but you be waiting around all day for that day to come, DPD delivery is a joke had to collect parcel several days after so beware on ordering too many things..."
"delivery arrived wednesday,even tho instruction was not to deliver on that day.had to collect at depot"
"I ordered the goods online before 3pm so that I would get next day delivery. there was a huge range to choose from and the prices were delicious and nutricious. Cheesy but true. Only problem was my address never made it to the box and the courier had to ring me and ask me for my address? Technical error i presume. Anyway yeah the products are class and arrived on time. So i definitely recommend Universal Nutrition. I think i deserve a free tshirt. Free marketing for you guys!"
"Always have a good range of products and brands. Just maybe update the specials on the website more often, they've been the same for months! But other than that everythings great, will take a lot for me to take my business elsewhere."
"This is my first ever reveiw. I have bought previously once before from un nutrition as the prices are fantastic and the products range is excellent. Have spent a fair bit so far but I'm only giving 4 stars and not 5 because of dpd. They are appalling. Got a text saying my parcel was getting delivered next day. So on this occasion waited at home all day and nothing. No delivery. I called them and they told me it was arriving the following day which it did. But delivery method is what I think lets the company down but all in all excellent. Also tiernan gives great advice and has alot of knowledge."
"fast efficient service from order to delivery ."
"Good site, good products, but should have bigger selection. Will be great have more promotions and special prices."
"I give 4 stars because of the protein bar i've received was out of the date,besides great service..."
"Recently purchased another tub of optimums gold standard whey. Extreme milk choc ! Flavour is fantastic . I usually purchase directly from my local store , the customer service and advice are always on point . Decided to try the online store this time . Quick and easy. Received my product within the period promised. Extremely happy overall . Critisms if any would be to throw in a sample of other products."
"An excellent site, with extremely reasonable prices although a 5e delivery fee for any order under 50e is a bit much as [link] delivers anything over 10e for free. Has the greatest selection of proteins of any Irish site I've ever been on. There selection of accessories (shakers, towels etc.) is a bit lacking. But my only real issue was; when I emailed them they never replied. In summation= Prices: 10/10 Selection: 9/10 Ease of use: 10/10 Customer Service : 6/10 Overall the single best site out there for achieving your fitness goals."
unsportsnutrition is rated 4.88 based on 894 reviews