unsportsnutrition Reviews

5PM
5PM

info@unsportsnutrition.ie

Unit 4 Harbour Square

Tell us how unsportsnutrition made you happy

"You have advertised a price match on your site but the link doesn't work. I emailed with details but got no reply."
Are you unsportsnutrition? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always reliable & speedy service"
"Thanks for the great customer service Marc :)"
"Everythang"
"Simple = great products , timely delivery"
"Happy with product and delivery time. Did not recieve €5 off for joining newsletter as promised."
"Always top service and value."
"As always, UN went above and beyond. There was a small problem with my order (first time in 3 years) and they resolved the issue right away. Thanks guys!"
"Had to ring a store because I never got a confirmation email, but the money had been taken out of my account. They didn't have the item that I had ordered. They had an opened box of a different flavour, so they sent me that box and a selection of protein bars to make up for it. Would definitely recommend to a friend, super helpful staff and my delivery came the next morning."
"The usual top quality service from Unsportsnutrition, the company is a pleasure to deal with. This is how online commerce should be."
"Very fast delivery!"
"Good communication skills from UN team and really fast delivery. Top of the range product, really satisfied. Thanks!"
"Excellent service , very quick delivery"
"Very quick response to a query about my order. Great selection of products."
"Great product. Solid customer service."
"It made me very happy, having the ordered delivered fast."
"Speedy delivery, cheap products and saved money on multi buy discount :)"
"I have ordered a lot of stuff from UnSportsNutrition but i never get any order confirmation emails even though i am told it has sent one and it never does. So i don't have that there to remind me to check my order, which results in me forgetting all about it. Also my packages frequently come damaged. My latest one came with the protein bar box squashed. Some were damaged but i salvaged most of them. This regularly happens. I would appreciate it if you could fix this. You have my correct email so i don't see why you don't send me order confirmation emails. The only reason i continue to order from you is because the order comes lightening fast. Hence the two stars and not zero."
"Good quick service"
"Good selection of products, competitive pricing, prompt delivery. Very satisfactory."
unsportsnutrition is rated 4.88 based on 894 reviews