Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy
Just had a tyre replaced by Adrian from the Waterloo depot following a puncture. He was extremely professional, quick and a very nice guy! Would highly recommend - great service all round.
I have been using Universal Tyres (Thurrock) for a number of years as the service is excellent. Joe is a lovely, friendly guy and always very helpful when I have had a problem I know that I can just pop my car in there and they will help me out. Trust them 100% and would not use anyone else. Joe is leaving and that is a big shame and loss for Universal.
I have used universal for well over 12 years (CROYDON) always had great banter with the guys who have replaced our truck and car Tyres , always friendly and helpful.
I arrived at 8am yesterday with a puncture and on my way by 8.45am with a brand new tyre.
They attempted to fix it first to save me money and time.
These guys are honest and responsive and I could not fault their customer service.
Enjoy your biscuits guys and Thankyou so much! Tracy
My only work van was booked for an MOT Saturday 17th October at the Chelmsford Branch. It failed on some suspension and needed new tyres. Kelvin and his team had the van operational the same morning. This meant I was left with no down time to my business. Exceptional service from start to finish at a very reasonable cost. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Kevin and the team (Staines)have always offered a fantastic service. Great communication, always taking the time to explain what the issues are and if you are happy to proceed. Would never go anywhere else!
Absolutely outstanding service from Simon and Leon at the Waterloo branch. I had an emergency, a puncture, and was under time pressure to get to a hospital appointment. Despite not having the tyre in stock, the team sourced and fitted a tyre for me within one hour. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Absolutely outstanding service! Simon and Leon at the Waterloo branch went out of their way to help me out in an emergency when I got a nail in my tyre. The tyre needed for my wasn’t in stock, and I was under some time pressure due to a hospital appointment. They swiftly sourced the tyre and fitted it for me with a smile in less than one hour. Absolute legends. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Used universal in Staines-upon-Thames. Van broke down 12oclock Monday ! Phoned universal Staines-upon-Thames they said they could fit me in 8am Tuesday. Alternator had seized, back on the road Wednesday evening, after replacing the water pump as well.
Can’t recommend them highly enough, keep you posted , stick to the price, I live in the new forest and will put myself out to use them. I work in Staines-upon-Thames and the surrounding area,so will get them to service it in December. Every business at the moment, seems to have become inept, not Staines universal tyres.
Jonathan Wright
A big thank you to Kevin and the team at Universal Staines - I cannot recommend them highly enough

I always use them and have always had first class service

Paula
Excellent service from Joe.Had an issue and he was fast and eficient..trusted person..ask for Joe and you will not be dissapointed..
Joe and Dave were polite and courteous. Service was efficient and price excellent. I would use Thurrock Branch again and highly recommend.
Super service again at Staines. Tyre out of stock but organised delivery by 3.30 same day and phoned at 3 to say ready. Always competitive on price and quick service. I know ordering a tyre is not rocket science but have always delivered on promises unlike other outlets. Always my first choice.
This as my first time at Universal and I was apprehensive because the first garage I went were not helpful and I needed my car as I was starting a new job. Kelvin and the team at Chelmsford (Springfield Road)were friendly, efficient and quick. I was extremely pleased with the level of service I received. I would not only go back but would gladly recommend them.

Many thanks guys!!!
Joe and the team at Thurrock fitted new tyres to my motorbike this morning, in and out in just over half an hour. Perfect, more than happy to recommend them.
Very pleased with Joe and the team at Thurrock. 1st time using Universal Tyres, and they did a great job with new tyres on my motorcycle. Good communication via email from Joe, sourced the tyres very quickly, efficient fitting service, and really helpful with all my questions. Very professional all round.
Joe and the team at Thurrock Universal Tyres were amazing! Genuine and honest guys that fixed my car straight away. I didn’t wait long and they even double checked it to make sure they did everything right. I would 100% recommend ! Thanks guys :)
Joe and his team were courteous and efficient changing my tyres, it was stress free. Thank you.
My daughter had some tyre issues and I recommended you guys. I am glad to say that my trust in you was fully justified. She was so happy with the service she received.
Speedy repair and great customer service at Plaistow garage. Highly recommend them, thanks again guys.
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.89 based on 1,425 reviews