Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy
I very found that the customer care element is always consistently good...you are listened to! Thanks
Very helpful staff
Very helpful service, quick and easy, thank you
I really enjoyed work with Universal Tyres,, they great prices, we can trust is very important
Excellent service at Croydon
After complaining about a repair to a rear motorcycle tyre I returned to the Croydon branch and John re-repaired the tyre at no charge with an apology... which was much appreciated.
Chris at my local Universal Tyre autocentres in Plaistow always gives me excellent job on my car and that's why I always keep going back there whenever my car needs help.
Opened bang on time, Dan advised which tyre to go for (not the most expensive!), all done quickly and efficiently. Job done. Will use again
I was able to get my car service straight away at 9am. Friendly service. The man told me the price before my car was booked in which I found very helpful. Free tea, coffee, hot chocolate were available. Warm waiting area. Customer holier too.
Very professional and friendly. All the work done quickly for me. Moist.
Very happy Friendly Employee Andy made us a hot chocolate while we wait
The staff attend to my car tyre issue immediately, and the waiting room is comfortable.
Spotted 5he problem and quic
Good service
Well I came for my mot today and it failed, a bit disappointed because I came before and it passed. All in all the disappointment. .. it was fixed. I am happy the men looked after the lady.
Very happy with Rob and James - friendly and fast service at the Chelmsford branch for 2 new tyres. Website needs updating though as Billericay branch (where I assumed I was travelling to after phoning a Billericay number) no longer exists.and had to travel to Chelmsford instead. Otherwise 5/5
They were very good and we know where to go. We have now got clean and new tyres
Quick to sort tyres out and approachable
Swift and polite
Excellent service today. Spoke to Joe yesterday and he was able to hold the tyres in wanted for me. Arrived for the tyre change and he was able to do it straight away.
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,352 reviews