Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy
Last week I booked my Ford Kuga into the Plaistow branch for a service. The chap on the desk (he never offered his name)was the most rude,ignorant and brash person I have ever dealt with. I thought perhaps he was just having an off day? However,taking the car in today he was just the same. He’s definitely not who I’d like fronting one of my branches. To be fair, my sister-in-law had warned me. To cap it all the service cost £240, which is only a tad under my local Ford dealers price. I blame myself,I should have asked the service cost first. It’s fair to say I won’t be using that branch again. I certainly won’t be recommending it. The desk mechanic needs a course in customer facing skills.
The service itself was good but poorly delivered by members of staff. Specifically Chris, he seemed very irritated and did not make me feel comfortable at all. I believe you all need to sit down and talk about how you deliver customer service .
Good service and advice would do better with a discount
It took three attempts to put a motorcycle tyre on in the correct place and with the correct rotation on a ,spoke wheel, they were totally unaware that the red dots had to be either side of the valve on a Metzler tyre and when they corrected that it had the wrong rotation. What's more they seemed to think it amusing, not for me as I do not live local. I have been a customer for over twenty years, not sure about staying one.
Be fair, they have been good in the past; but today the guy behind the counter was rude, , whenI came back to pick up the wheel was ok, , but when I got home there was lot of damage to the wheel, , should have looked at the wheel better
Ok but don't wait minutes if going to be late cancel slot even when told and are rude
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.89 based on 1,425 reviews