Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre
customer service

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy
Not from the area, needed quick service. Guy called Simon greeted me when I arrived, found a tyre quickly, did the job quickly and efficiently, was friendly and went above and beyond. This guy is a credit to your company.
I visited Universal in West Thurrock a couple of times of the last few weeks. Joe and his team were absolutely brilliant. Service has been spot on, they always call when they say they would and car always delivered on time. On one occasion they really pulled out the stops when the parts supplier messed up. They are very highly recommended. Service A+++
been going there for years and the visit today was spot on.arrived 10.30 price quoted, parts ordered,new discs & pads all round,everything reset back home by 1300 and everything so professionally done! a credit to everyone at selsdon road depot
What a really great experience it was Staff greeting superb Waiting area " Service " Technical info " Must be the finest garage in Essex My Family and I would not go anywhere else Well Done
I have visited Universal Tyres at the Croydon branch on numerous occasions and as always found the service excellent and the personnel very friendly and helpful.
Matt at Plaistow was very quick and helpful. Amazing service will be come back in future
Great service, very helpful, highly recommended! Plaistow centre
Very intentive polite and quick attention to detail good communication and manners
Excellent service as usual
We just popped in to repair the gas for the aircondition. The guy behind the desk was really helpful.The shop well organised.
Prompt and helpful service
Really helpful people and reasonable prices
Brilliant service thank you. Called up and got tyres changed within the hour. Can't ask for more than that.
Chelmsford branch. Excellent service
Could not be happier with excellent customer service from Joe, Andy and everybody else, both over the phone and in person. Had to make a few visits as my car had several issues, but had everything explained fully before I agreed to any work. Most importantly, I had my trust restored in mechanics, as I was given an honest, excellent price, and would have paid double the price and still been happy. Will recommend to everyone I know, still smiling!!!
Just had an MOT, Joe and the lads at Thurrock were excellent. Very friendly, prompt service, very professional and a nice free coffee as well. Will definitely use again.
Superb service! The guys at the Chelmsford branch go the extra mile to make customers feel valued. They're really friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
I have always found the Staines depot to be trustworthy, reliable ,friendly and never misleading and have been bringing my car here for many years and will continue to do so...excellent service
Tyres changed straight away and great value for money. Staff very good and helpful
This is the second time I have felt compelled to leave a glowing refernce for Universal Tyres Ipswich. Popped in this morning as the engine undershield had come lose, they literally secured it there and then and didn't even charge me. I know it was only a few minutes and a few cable ties, but that wouldn't have stopped many other places charging!! They always manage to fit me in and always so cheerful and friendly. Great and highly recommended!!
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,385 reviews