Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

How would you rate Universal Language Solutions LTD ?

"Very unprofessional and unfair service. They dont even listen to the customer all they care about is having the money and they dont admit that its the company fault when the service goes wrong. 2nd I've called them several times to ensure that they do what i asked for but they haven't done it even though she told me they do and ive paid an enormous amount of money and recieved not even an apology for that! So i highly recommend other responsible and caring organization that cares and provide excellent customer service!"
"I was looking to translate some documents and I clearly mentioned several times that I want my grades to be converted from Romanian system to English system and I've been told that is possible. In the end, I didn't get the grades as I asked so I ended up wasting £186 for nothing... After that, I've sent them an email asking if they can complete the translation and I didn't even get an answer so I had to call them. The guy that was dealing with the complaint was very loud on the phone and he didn't even let me finish what I had to say. He blamed everything on a miscommunication which they don't assume when I made sure I specified that at least 5 times."
"poor translation services, they translated my masters degree as bachelor degree and invented a few words and delivered my documents with different fonts. Nobody proofread the translations before sending them back to me, their client. I had to list all the corrections that they needed to do and when i asked for a refund, they refused despite they put in writing that they made the mistakes. Very nonprofessional and rude. I will never use their services ever again!"
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.28 based on 25 reviews