Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy

"I requested a translation from Spanish to German, they first sent me a quote for a Spanish to English translation. They then asked me for a transcript as doc was handwritten. They never used the transcript as they sent 3 times a translation riddled with typos. Although we got there in the end, it was a very bad experience."
"They delayed the start of the translation, and also made a mistake in it, which rendered the whole thing useless. Including three extra copies. Their delay made it impossible for me to receive an amended copy, so I had to hire a new translation service in the country I had to use the documents. Now they refuse to refund the document they screwed, and say it's my fault for not saying it first. If only they had sent it in time in first place!!!"
"Very unprofessional and unfair service. They dont even listen to the customer all they care about is having the money and they dont admit that its the company fault when the service goes wrong. 2nd I've called them several times to ensure that they do what i asked for but they haven't done it even though she told me they do and ive paid an enormous amount of money and recieved not even an apology for that! So i highly recommend other responsible and caring organization that cares and provide excellent customer service!"
"I was looking to translate some documents and I clearly mentioned several times that I want my grades to be converted from Romanian system to English system and I've been told that is possible. In the end, I didn't get the grades as I asked so I ended up wasting £186 for nothing... After that, I've sent them an email asking if they can complete the translation and I didn't even get an answer so I had to call them. The guy that was dealing with the complaint was very loud on the phone and he didn't even let me finish what I had to say. He blamed everything on a miscommunication which they don't assume when I made sure I specified that at least 5 times."
"poor translation services, they translated my masters degree as bachelor degree and invented a few words and delivered my documents with different fonts. Nobody proofread the translations before sending them back to me, their client. I had to list all the corrections that they needed to do and when i asked for a refund, they refused despite they put in writing that they made the mistakes. Very nonprofessional and rude. I will never use their services ever again!"
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.10 based on 29 reviews