Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables
Read Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

About Univar Specialty Consumables:

We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy
Good service quick delivery , but no cof c or even a delivery note in the package
Good morning - thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Our apologies that no delivery paperwork was received, I will arrange for this to be re-sent to you. CofA's are only sent if requested through our website and I cannot see any special instructions regarding this. I will arrange for this to be sent to you today. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require anything further
very fast delivery
Ok. I have an electrical business and spend £20,000+ per year on supplies. I Found this company online, never used them before, so placed a small order. If a company will help a customer with a small purchase, you know they’ll help with your £4000 order. Ordered an hour before cutoff, for next day delivery. Got the order email, but no shipping email. I emailed them in the evening, waiting for a reply next morning….nothing. So called them to confirm my order was coming today. Hayley answered the phone and lied straight off the bat. She obviously misunderstood my query and went on to tell me “we don’t send order confirmation emails”. Yes you do Hayley, I got that one. I’ve just not received my shipping email. She went off to check what was happening, and came back stating “we didn’t get around to sending it yesterday, so it’s being sent today, for delivery tomorrow”. Oh is it Hayley? Just like that? Not even bothering to inform me? She said she could send it for am delivery, but I’d have to speak to Mel the manager. Mel was too busy to come to the phone, and I was told I be called soon. 10 minutes later, I was called by the most rude, arrogant person, I’ve ever had the displeasure of speaking too. Of course, it was manager Mel. I was simply told “it’s coming tomorrow or you can have your money back”. As simple as that. She confirmed it was coming by DHL for an am slot. She added “it’s not guaranteed to be am though”. Really Mel? It’s a guaranteed am service. 5 minutes later, shipping confirmation comes through stating a standard all day delivery. To sum up, new customer, first order, lies, arrogance, rudeness, the most shocking customer service I’ve ever experienced. They must be such a well off company, that they don’t want or need new customers. I’ll just take my £20,000-£30,000 a year back to the likes of Screwfix then, shall I?
Good quick delivery
Always an easy process to place an order nd response from Customer Service is exceptional
Ordered at 2.40pm and arrived next day (DHL). Great prices, huge range, plus free delivery as I spent over £30. Only disappointment is that I haven't discovered them earlier 🙂 Will use again for sure👍
Came well packaged and in a speedy delivery. Well priced aswell.
alloy foil 100mm 45mm 30 microns £1.42 cheaper per roll than toolstation and in stock so you can buy yourself a new Cox sealer gun and still have change to go to the chippy hahah
Great sander... Easy to work with
Top quality grease at a good price.
Most excellent service. The part arrived next day.
Very good value, rapid delivery and vast choice. Brilliant!
Fast delivery
Very impressive. VERY attractive prices, hassle-free website, prompt confirmation of order, very rapid delivery, kept well-informed throughout of progress from confirmation right through to delivery. If anything, informed of progress rather too often! Great company to deal with. I hope they prosper and grow.
Excellent as usual :)
always first class service
Very afficient
Excellent service again. The gloves are perfect for my job, very well priced compared to other sellers and next day delivery is ideal.
Very helpful and quick to respond
Delivery was ridiculous