Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables
Read Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

About Univar Specialty Consumables:

We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy
Came well packaged and in a speedy delivery. Well priced aswell.
alloy foil 100mm 45mm 30 microns £1.42 cheaper per roll than toolstation and in stock so you can buy yourself a new Cox sealer gun and still have change to go to the chippy hahah
Great sander... Easy to work with
Top quality grease at a good price.
Most excellent service. The part arrived next day.
Very good value, rapid delivery and vast choice. Brilliant!
Fast delivery
Very impressive. VERY attractive prices, hassle-free website, prompt confirmation of order, very rapid delivery, kept well-informed throughout of progress from confirmation right through to delivery. If anything, informed of progress rather too often! Great company to deal with. I hope they prosper and grow.
Excellent as usual :)
always first class service
Very afficient
Excellent service again. The gloves are perfect for my job, very well priced compared to other sellers and next day delivery is ideal.
Very helpful and quick to respond
Delivery was ridiculous
Good price and quick delivery
Fantastic service quick and easy ordering and delivery updates. Quality product at a good price. Second order from Univar service both times excellent. Would i advice you to order with confidence i sure would
Excellent service would use again
Excellent service through the whole process. Easy web site, good price & delivered as expected without any damage. Good job all around.
Easy to use
Univar has delivered only two orders to me. The first was delivered by Yodel on a Saturday and all was well. I was so pleased with the items in that order that I immediately repeated the order. Again this order was sent by Yodel. The order was NOT delivered the next day as was promised by Univar when purchasing items above a specified quantum. I watched the Yodel tracking info every hour or so and the parcel did not move from being 'at the local depot' into the 'out for delivery' section all day. Then at about 3:15 in the afternoon, the item again was shown at the local depot but a message said that the driver had tried to deliver at 11:20 am but could not access my home. Of course a driver could not possibly deliver something to my home when he did not have that something in his van. Further, I had received three deliveries from other companies on the same day and all without any problems at all. Frankly, I believe Yodel was being utterly untruthful. My view is that the parcel never made it out of their local depot in the 10 hours or so it sat there before 11:20 am. This does not surprise me given similar experiences with Yodel in the past. So, you may well ask what has this to do with a review of Univar. My response is that Univar is partly to blame because they choose to use Yodel for deliveries. Also, when I contacted Univar to complain about this non-delivery it was made clear by their customer service people that they unfortunately have to deal with many similar complaints about Yodel but the company still uses them. Such a shame, really, that Univar's management seems to ignore the fact that Yodel will lose them business. And it has lost mine now and in the future - I cancelled the second order and asked for a refund to be made so that I can purchase the same items from a company that does not deliver by Yodel. No official response yet from Univar to my cancellation and no refund yet made. I do NOT recommend buying from Univar and award the company only two stars rather than the five it may have been given based on its performance with my first order.
Univar Specialty Consumables is rated 4.63 based on 1,337 reviews