Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables
Read Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

About Univar Specialty Consumables:

We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy
Got the items I ordered very quick and well packaged
Good prices with very fast delivery. I actually got mine the next day which I was not expecting. I happily recommend them and will use them again. Well done to them all.
Part of order was not delivered. Emailed customer services and have heard nothing. Appalling service!
Unfortunately we had a stock integrity issue which should have been communicated to you - please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. One of our Customer service team will be in touch today to discuss.
I needed a 4 inch Synthetic paintbrush which was going to last.I usually go for Wooster but i know the Purdy brand is brilliant so i bought 3 of them!
Great service as always from Univar.
Thankyou
Promptly processed and despatched my order. Had bit of an issue with DHL as the deliverers but Univar were keen to help resolve the problem when I notified them of it.
Great product
Great product to protect windows whilst decorating
Ordered sanding kit came well packaged within two days of ordering, then did a second order also came within two days , good service at a good price,
Excellent service
Prompt delivery service with purchased items exceeding any expectations
Excellent speedy service . Thank you
Quick delivery, well packaged and most importantly, the items I wanted were in stock, unlike others I tried. Well done, will try and use you again.
Excellent product and service
Hi,My name is Juan carlos my costumer number USC- 22250 I have ordered 3 items from your website, the order was accepted from you so it means that you have the 3 items in stock. When I place the order the money was taking from my account straight away the amount of £ 34.21. 3 days later received an invoice With 2 items on it the invoice amount was £ 17.78 , the day I received the invoice on my email, I have replied to the email reporting that my order was 3 items, I have mentioned that it was an item missing, I have sent 3 or 4 emails with no reply, week later still not reply from you or any information that the item was out of stock, I don’t know why Univar specialty consumables didn’t inform me that it was an item missing instead you took the money from my account , i found a contact number , so I have call them to find out what happened with the order , i guy called Steve told me that the item was out of stock
And will take a week before they get back in stock. So I don’t know why I have to be the one to contact you to find out what happened with the order also why are you taking my money if you don’t have it in stock. Steven contact me on the phone asking me if I want to wait or I want the refund for the item, so I said I want the refund for the items. He said that he will process the refund for me but I still haven’t received the refund. This is my first time ordering from your website and surely my last time . I know probably you won’t care about this issue, you can continue doing this with other people if you want but not with me .all I need is my refund. Thank you
We are disappointed to learn that you are unsatisfied with the service you received. I believe one of our Customer Service Team has communicated with you on 30/03 and 31/03 regarding the item. We are currently experiencing Supplier delays and unfortunately a system issue indicated we had stock of the product which was in fact not available. We do care about every one of our Customers and can assure you that the refund is being actioned today. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Excellent service, fast delivery, well recommended
Still not received the roller sleeves I ordered. Started the job I needed them in yesterday.
Hi Sarah - I believe one of our Customer Service was in touch with you last week and has sent a replacement product now. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
Used before I will use again.
After checking all stock levels before placing my order it arrived short of two of the main items required. The rest of the order was useless with out the missing items and instead of contacting me to inform me of the missing items the rest of the order was sent!

Shocked and disappointed
Excellent service.
Good prices & speedy delivery excellent service all round
Univar Specialty Consumables is rated 4.62 based on 1,165 reviews