Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables

About Univar Specialty Consumables: We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Click Here

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy

"Ordered carpet protector Friday afternoon at 3.30,and it landed on my doorstep 8.30 Monday morning.Great price,great packaging,great delivery, see you next time univar"
"I have not needed to use the product purchased yet but it arrived well packed and in good condition."
"Bought the cutters which were advertised as a 5 piece plastic pipe cutting set. When it arrived it was only a 4 piece set. I called customer service who were not the greatest. If you want to return them you can. I am a busy plumber and don't really have spare time to be going to the post office to return incorrectly advertised products. I would of been happy with some sort of discount. This is the first and last time I would buy from this company. I could of sourced product cheaper from another supplier. Not happy with service and false advertising."
We pride ourselves in our Customer Service and Product descriptions, unfortunately on this occasion our description was inaccurate as this should have been described as a 4 piece set. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and as a direct result we have now updated this on our website. I have today actioned a partial refund as a goodwill gesture. I hope you will continue to buy from us as we do have an extensive range of products.
"Ordered a couple of 18” Purdy trays to create my Purdy Nested system. Fits onto the Scuttle perfectly. Regarding the ease of ordering and delivery 🚚. That went exactly how I’d expect any business to perform, seamlessly...no dramas at all. I salute you UNIVAR, and I’ll be re-ordering very soon. Ps. It was a next day delivery too!! Fantastic"
"Good company great products and a lightening fast delivery - what more do you need?!!! 5*****"
"First time used, order came very next day, you can’t beat that, excellent."
"Quality at affordable price. Delivered on time"
"Great paste great service"
"Spot on Quick delivery As described Sweet"
"Univar supplied the exact product that I required speedily and at a very competitive price, plus, a separate letter arrived containing important technical and safety information. Excellent service."
"Hi I’m still waiting for the product to be delivered as you have DHL the incorrect address."
We are disappointed that you have not received your delivery as we pride ourselves in delivering on time in full. I believe we have now sent you a FOC replacement. Your business is important to us and I hope you will continue to purchase from UnivarSC as we do have a extensive range of products.
"Will definitely use again, good prices & rapid delivery, can't ask for more 😎"
"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"I have used Univar three times now and the price's are among the best online, the delivery is super quick and unlike everyone else it's free when you spend £20, so best price and free delivery you can't lose, thank's Univar"
"Excellent service from order to delivery"
"Best price on line , delivered exceptionally quick. No fuss transaction - just what a tradesman needs - thank you"
"Great service and cheapest purdy rollers even got free delivery"
"Excellent service, product arrived next day and really well packaged."
"The orbital sander arrived a day early, which was brilliant as I needed it asap. Minimal but perfect packaging so the item was in great condition. Came with all the expected bits, discs, cable, spanner and bolt. Would definitely recommend."
"Very good service. original sealant was not in stock, they phoned me to suggest that they could supply an alternative which arrived today."
Univar Specialty Consumables is rated 4.76 based on 283 reviews