Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables
Read Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

About Univar Specialty Consumables:

We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy
Awesome! Really pleased with my PPE Goggles!!! I know who to go to now, after all the big disappointments from rip of Chinese firms on Facebook!!! Great job, good quality and value for more no steam up when wearing face mask either😊
Excellent delivery service
Great products delivered really promptly. I would recommend them and will definitely be using them again.
Everything worked from start to finish,exceptional.👍 would definitely use again.
Speedy dispatch xcel communications
Speedy dispatch xcel communications
Very prompt and efficient service. I would certainly use them again.
Items arrived very quickly before they where due will use again
great service
very quick delivery...well packed and labelled
Very gd service and will.deal with any queries promptly will definitely use again
Easy to order, communication was good and delivery on time.
Great service. And a great product.
excellent product , fence panel looks amazing .
Got what I ordered, when they said they’d deliver...can’t argue with that.
Awesome customer services
There was a few hiccups on my end, such as inputting the wrong post code, but the customer care I recieved was paramount to any other service i have ever witnessed yop Mark's from me, thank you Donna Spears
I was let down by another company for a tool that I needed, so I scoured the Internet and found univar which were £2 cheaper including 2 day delivery.
I purchased the item at 18.00 and to my amazement it arrived the next day. Great company, great prices and very well packaged item
Communication was very good from purchasing until delivery. Delivery was earlier than expected, and packaged very well.
Excellent products with good value prices
Univar Specialty Consumables is rated 4.64 based on 835 reviews