Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables

About Univar Specialty Consumables: We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy

"The are Very Profession . RMC Decorators"
"UNIVAR Aluminium Foil Tape × 6 AT 100mm x 45m £21.24 CHEAP HAS CHIPS REALLY WITH FREE DELIVERY and this is my second order, can't really go wrong and here the next day so job can be planed accordingly."
"A good price for this item, a little concerned having ordered M/L and the order came through as small. But a size 54 fits well thank you ."
"Super quick and accurate delivery. Couldn't be more pleased."
"A mistake was made in the ordering, masking tape instead of picture framers tape. It has been difficult to resolve matters by telephone."
"Easy website to use and very speedy delivery"
"Very reasonable price and quickly despatched. Will be using again and again."
"Easy to order and delivery was very quick all in all a good company to work with"
"Really nice gloves at a great price, And fast shipping. Couldn't ask for anymore. Thank you"
"Great product Dow Corning 4 made all components watertight good job thank you Barrie."
"Product is very good but the delivery was poor had 3 delivery dates Tuseday 20th .Wednesday 21st parcel arrived Thursday22nd pm various excuses from DHL"
"i telephoned the customer services, they phoned me back. I placed my order for 20 rolls of Scapa 3159 Duct Tape, and it was delivered promptly . excellent product. very good service. i will be placing another order very soon"
"Goods were in stock and arrived next day. Updates were sent along with all associated paperwork."
"Excellent all round"
"Amazing product delivered on time Thanks guys!"
"1st Class Service and product"
"Still awaiting my product I ordered due to a paper mix up delaying the delivery date from ‘next day’ to having to wait 6 days. That’s if it is delivered when customer services said it will be. Very unhappy as this has caused a huge delay in the job I am doing as nothing more can be done until product arrives. I wish I would have paid slightly more for the product else where and had it delivered on time. Addition: Product arrived 6 days after ordering. Only 2 of the 3 boxes were delivered. Dilivery drives didn’t mention that a box had been damaged and therefore could not be delivered. Spoke to customer services who assured me that new product would be sent the next working day. This delivery has been sent to my home address NOT the address where I instructed delivery!! Therefore the product I need today can’t be used and has delayed this job further. First and last time I every use this company and would not recommend to anyone."
Hi Mark, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. It looks like your order was dispatched on the 7th November so should be with you now. If you haven't received your order please let us know.
"Good product range - just what I was looking for! Speedy delivery. All good."
"At the moment we can only comment on the service received from Univar not the Dowsil product. This is the first time we've ordered from Univar. Ordering the product was simple and the pricing was deemed very good. Delivery was by DHL who gave us a time window for delivery and then didn't turn up until the following day. This of course is absolutely no fault of Univar. On arrival the product was the correct item and extremely well packed. Well done, and thanks. First class service."
"Excellent service & quick delivery will also order again thanks."
Univar Specialty Consumables is rated 4.73 based on 130 reviews