ULU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ULU

About ULU:

ULU is a UK company providing an innovative range of high-quality hemp-sourced CBD products that stand out for the certified THC-free benefits they bring to your everyday life, helping to combat anxiety, stress and sleeplessness.

ULU was founded by Paul Hembery, a former motorsport boss who was determined to bring the highest levels of technology and precision, as seen in grand prix racing, to the CBD industry in the UK.

As someone who is well-familiar with high-pressure environments and stressful situations, Paul wanted to provide a solution for people who could benefit from help to reduce tension in their lives, and to promote a culture of positivity and freedom in a world that often seems dominated by bad news stories.

“I was studying a life course in California with the Bob Proctor Institute and was struck by the need to increase positivity and confidence in people and life in general,” says Paul.

“Combine that with the opportunity CBD is providing and my personal mission to provide high quality solutions, I decided to create ULU. You only get one life. So, above all, I want people to love it.”

info@ulu.com

Tell us how ULU made you happy
ULU Reviews | 20th April 2020
ULU Reviews | 17th April 2020
ULU Reviews | 15th April 2020
ULU Reviews | 11th April 2020
ULU Reviews | 9th April 2020
ULU Reviews | 8th April 2020
ULU Reviews | 7th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great service! Thank you !
Love the products!
The product itself has changed my life! Plus the packaging is very eco-friendly - 5 stars all around.
Great products
Fantastic products, the highest quality CBD I’ve found, and the teams always very helpful
Love their CBD oils. Work perfectly and great service. Thank you.
Really helped to heal my dry lips, have been using it for about two weeks and feeling the difference!
I find the interface at ULU really helpful - they cut the jargon and nothing is scary. I recommended the site to my mum, she has since ordered, which is impressive as she's wary of online shopping. She says the products are more effective than her previous ones, and that her osteoporosis symptoms are much less intense. Thank you!
I have worked with ULU over the last few months and started off very lay with my CBD knowledge. But I now know these products are high quality and head and shoulders above the competition.

You get what you pay for I suppose. I have started using the stronger drops to see how it helps and in the space of 4 weeks my knee that has some arthritis from an old injury is less troublesome.

Thank you ULU!
I had never used CBD products but I needed to try something, so I purchased the ULU Happy Amino Oil CBD. I have been really pleased with the results. It has really helped me to sleep and my general mood during the day has been significantly better. I wished I had tried it ages ago. The online service was excellent and I highly recommend this product. Thank you ULU
I've had a few problems with sleeplessness for quite a while and tried a few CBD oils, as a friend told me that it helped him. ULU is the best of the bunch so far; I'm feeling more rested than I have done for a long time!
I've been using the full-spectrum 15% CBD oil for a few weeks now and it's really helped with my anxiety. It's really simple to use and the flavour is a lot smoother than other products I've tried.
Really impressed with ULU, the products are great, particularly the skincare range.
The 10% CBD oil is fantastic. Great service, fast delivery. Highly recommend.
I've been trying the 15% oil from ULU and it has had a great effect for me, aches and pains have eased. ULU is so much better than I could have imagined. Huge thanks to them. I'll be back soon.
Been using the 15% oil from ULU and it has had a strong effect on my knee arthritis . It takes about a week or so to provide the impact I need but then it is a fantastic help. Great product and Company
I ordered the 10% CBD oil with GABA and was so impressed at how it affected my quality of sleep. I've had problems with insomnia for years and this is the only thing I've tried that's had any effects.
I also use the ULU body oil for dry skin and I've had complements on how smooth my skin is for weeks now. Definitely recommend!
Hi Vicky, thank you for your great review and we hope you continue to enjoy ULU and remember U love U
Great service!