Ultrasoft Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ultrasoft

About Ultrasoft: We are an online store of computers located in Southern California . We specialize in providing the best service for businesses and individuals .We believe that our job is not over when a sale is final , we believe the most important job in tech business is providing outstanding support beyond the sale .We look forward to serving you and your business .If you have questions, comments or concerns about your order or the content found within this website, please feel free to contact us via telephone or email and one of our experienced team members will get back to you right away. Again, thanks for visiting our store and we look forward to serving you in the future.

info@ultrasoftstore.com

How would you rate Ultrasoft?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Extremely good customer service and everyone helps as much as possible"
"Everything I have ordered has come very quickly and has arrived perfectly. When I ordered something out of stock I got a phone call, and was told it would be with me within 3 days ....it arrived the next day. What more do you need from a shop , excellent customer service."
"Best Customer service you can ask for , friendly and fast . Simply the best . Thank you ."
"The best ever , superb service and will be back again to get a Dell Desktop . Thank you"
"Good value specs. Some lovely deals. Cant be beaten on price. Fantastic."
"Best rep (Josh) I have ever worked with and was extreamly helpful. Explained the shipping process and was very resourceful when it came to the actually design. Very impressed over all"
"Very fast and easy ordering experience . I will recommend this site to everybody ."
"Helpful guidance from Josh regarding the installation of the software . Pleased with the transaction ."
"Prompt , fast and easy email delivery . Instructions were clear as they can be . I m truly happy with the choice I made . Great"
"Quick and easy to find my item and checkout...best price for Microsoft Office by far."
"Bought a Microsoft Office and the key came in within 15 minutes , Amazed by their fast service ."
"Great Service. Keep up to date at all times regarding delivery and received 2 fantastic desktops."
"I ordered a headset for the November 11 stock.The order was sent very quickly. Delivery also did not take much time.Excellent shop!I will make purchases only in this store in the future."
"Very easy and quick service, puts your mind at rest when you are shopping for tech ."
"Fast delivery, excellent support. My central place for every kind of PC and tech."
"Another great experience with this company. I always get free shipping. Works perfectly and saves a trip to the store"
"Most extensive collection of Hard drives and software that I have ever seen! Highly recommended!"
"Third time ordering from them , am truly happy about purchase . Great company"
"I was happy for the service. I think that you have quality people working for your company. The gentlemen that took care of me was Josh, he had right price. He gave me what I wanted"
"Not much to say, they were really helpful"
Ultrasoft is rated 5.00 based on 143 reviews