UK Parts Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UK Parts Direct

How would you rate UK Parts Direct ?

"Purchased some sensors from these internet cowboys, per the description on their internet page. I had them shipped directly to the garage who advised after fitting them they are faulty. I had to pay for genuine sensors, the cost of refitting them and return postage. They agreed to ship them back but no refund has been forthcoming despite several prompts to do so. I have been unfortunately dealing with a Matt Pearce with the grand title of "Technical Director" who clearly is ignorant to consumer rights. DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I will pursue a refund via other means"
UK Parts Direct is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews