Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion)
"Great and fast support!"
"Simple secure process to collect gold into my hand Made my first venture into gold speculation pain free I will be back for more"
"Promptly received my little gold bar. Delighted with it. Great service from Katie."
"The transaction was swift, efficient, and painless. Thank you."
"Fantastic service, a really lovely present to give and it was delivered within days of the order going through. I would definitely use Irish Gold Bullion again."
"Service was excellent. Delivery was prompt and discreet. 10/10 will use again."
"Good contact quick response,"
"I've used Irish Gold Bullion several times now. I am very pleased with the service and I will continue to use them."
"easy and fast service"
"Very responsive and easy to do business through the web site."
"Professional service...easy to purchase from"
"Perfect. Only delivery time is long irland takes a week."
"Quick and professional transaction. Thank you."
"I never received my gold bullion"
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your review.

We're pleased that this issue has since been resolved.

Regards
Katie
"placed an order in the weeked , on monday they wrote me asking for documents to verify my identity which ive sent , 2 days later they just send me a message notifying me that my order is canceled"
Hi Aihab,

At Irish Gold Bullion we run various checks to ensure all orders are private, secure and non-fraudulent.

Unfortunately, our automatic checks informed us that multiple countries were associated across your IP address, credit card and delivery address.

As previously mentioned we can still process your order if you pay via bank transfer. You can contact us if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Katie
"great selection, quick delivery with very fair P&P charge, good communications. Recommended seller : )"
"Very easy and efficient company to buy from."
"The ordering process was straightforward and the items were delivered punctually."
"I was not affected emotionally"
"Good service /quick delivery"
Irish Gold Bullion (also trading as UK Gold Bullion) is rated 4.71 based on 107 reviews