UK Digital Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend UK Digital

How would you rate UK Digital?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Billyboy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK Digital in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered a Panasonic lens from them ukdigital a few weeks ago. After comparing many websites I found them to offer the best prices for UK stock. Fantastic service and website. Delivery was super quick too. Will definitely return for my next purchase."
"I purchased a Panasonic FZ330 camera recently. Great camera and even better customer service. Called the company to ask advice on various models. They helped me with my decision with clear answers to my questions. Very happy with my new toy."
"Horrible experience with ukdigital I bought a Sony 18-105mm lens from Ukdigital and sent it back after 3 weeks because the low light wasn't good and was told by Ukdigital I would be charged £75 and not get a full refund. When I asked why they said their return policy is 14 days. I went on their website and read their entire returns policy and it said 30 days, not 14. It wasn't made clear on their website that their return policy was 14 days. They eventually charge me £60 and didn't give me a full refund. An absolute con. Won't be using them again. The sad irony is I've sent stuff back to gray market places on the other side of the world and got a full refund and went with Ukdigital because I thought they would be safe."
Alan Newsom
"Knowledgeable and friendly team. Although web based, you can ring them up with any queries before purchase. I bought a camera and wanted an additional lens so I went to their small showroom in Colne. Their range of tripods was impressive so I bought one as well as the lens. Excellent products."
Alan Newsom