UK Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend UK Digital

How would you rate UK Digital ?

"Recently bought a Panasonic camera and kit from them. Cheapest on net and was even able to chat with them and get advice to ensure that the camera suited my needs. Delivery was on time. Would happily order from them again."
"Recently bought a Panasonic camera and kit from them. Cheapest on the net and was even able to chat with them over the phone for advice as to which camera would suit my needs. Delivery was on time. Happy to order from them again."
"Now my 5th or 6th purchase from UK Digital, prices are always very competitive, with fast delivery and is now my go to shop for most photographic items. Have dealt with various members of staff, including Paul, Tony and Debbie who are always very helpful with advice, and patience with me changing items and technical advice. Their website is clear and easy to search, and easily contactable by telephone, web chat, or email. They have a shop, so hoping to visit in person in the future. Thanks again."
"Awful Customer Service After ordering a Sony a7iii battery I was informed I would have to pay an extra £12 delivery as I am not in Mainland UK! Since when was Scotland separated? UK digital had no compromise and were unwilling to fulfil the order in any way or even split the postage cost. So £18 delivery for a small Sony camera battery! This company really needs to look at it's processes/customer services and think hard if they want to gain and keep new customers!"
"Ordered a Panasonic lens from them ukdigital a few weeks ago. After comparing many websites I found them to offer the best prices for UK stock. Fantastic service and website. Delivery was super quick too. Will definitely return for my next purchase."
"I purchased a Panasonic FZ330 camera recently. Great camera and even better customer service. Called the company to ask advice on various models. They helped me with my decision with clear answers to my questions. Very happy with my new toy."
"Horrible experience with ukdigital I bought a Sony 18-105mm lens from Ukdigital and sent it back after 3 weeks because the low light wasn't good and was told by Ukdigital I would be charged £75 and not get a full refund. When I asked why they said their return policy is 14 days. I went on their website and read their entire returns policy and it said 30 days, not 14. It wasn't made clear on their website that their return policy was 14 days. They eventually charge me £60 and didn't give me a full refund. An absolute con. Won't be using them again. The sad irony is I've sent stuff back to gray market places on the other side of the world and got a full refund and went with Ukdigital because I thought they would be safe."
"Knowledgeable and friendly team. Although web based, you can ring them up with any queries before purchase. I bought a camera and wanted an additional lens so I went to their small showroom in Colne. Their range of tripods was impressive so I bought one as well as the lens. Excellent products."
UK Digital is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews