UK Digital Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend UK Digital

How would you rate UK Digital?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tekin Sahan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK Digital in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Horrible experience with ukdigital I bought a Sony 18-105mm lens from Ukdigital and sent it back after 3 weeks because the low light wasn't good and was told by Ukdigital I would be charged £75 and not get a full refund. When I asked why they said their return policy is 14 days. I went on their website and read their entire returns policy and it said 30 days, not 14. It wasn't made clear on their website that their return policy was 14 days. They eventually charge me £60 and didn't give me a full refund. An absolute con. Won't be using them again. The sad irony is I've sent stuff back to gray market places on the other side of the world and got a full refund and went with Ukdigital because I thought they would be safe."
Alan Newsom
"Knowledgeable and friendly team. Although web based, you can ring them up with any queries before purchase. I bought a camera and wanted an additional lens so I went to their small showroom in Colne. Their range of tripods was impressive so I bought one as well as the lens. Excellent products."
Alan Newsom