UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate UK Diesel Parts Ltd ?

"Vanne Egr reçu rapidement, fonctionne parfaitement. Je recommande ce site"
"Very good will bye again thank you"
"Quick delivery and a good product. I didnt notice a great deal of difference bit the wife said she noticed a difference"
"The part function perfectly"
"I purchased a good value Turbo charger. Swift delivery and work fine."
"First class service"
"Is perfect for my car"
"Fast good service"
"Ridiculously fast delivery (ordered 14.30 - delivered by 10am following day). Good quality turbo with bench-testing performance report. Delivered with all ancillary parts required (oil feed & return pipes, seals, etc.). Very good value for money."
"Fast shipping, good price."
"great international seller"
"Fast delivery of egr valve I ordered and what a difference to my car will definitely be using uk diesel parts ltd again and would highly recommend them"
"I have received the spare part as promissed and installed it already on the car. Works as expected and the price paid for Delphi part was very good."
"Quick postage with in 24 hours. Able to fit part and to be back on the road next day. Great service."
"Really quick dispatch, item arrived well packaged, just as described. Fits my car perfectly as stated. Great price too!"
"Re-MAF: Purchased via eBay which arrived within a couple of days. After fitting the unit and fixing the fault from the Chinese made unit. The car to my pleasant surprise runs exceptionally well. And to top it all, my MPG has gone from 40-41mpg (as on Honest John's web site/https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/bmw/5-series-touring-e61-2004) to 46mpg +, which I have no complaints!! Well sorted product. Thanks"
"slight delay in delivery but good value and good quality with prompt and helpful customer service"
"Good prices and superfast delivery!"
"Arrived on time, great price, fitted no problems, seems decent quality, would buy again"
"Excellent service. Ordered and received next day as promised and packaged well. Item was great value."
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 309 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!