UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Diesel Parts Ltd

About UK Diesel Parts Ltd: The UK’s Leading specialist online distributor of new Aftermarket Diesel Car and Van parts. We specialize in selling Car and Van spare replacement parts for mainly Diesel and some petrol vehicles online.

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny Corner
Farthing Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how UK Diesel Parts Ltd made you happy

"Product fitted and works and came complete with gaskets"
"Brilliant service. My turbo is great quality and came with all the gaskets. It is now installed and runs perfectly."
"Very good service, recommended"
"Très bien emballé"
"I own a 17 year old Peugeot 406 Hdi that was as sluggish as a slug with a broken leg, absolutely gutless! I bought a new Mass Airflow Meter from UK Diesel Parts, it arrived really quickly, took five minutes to fit and I now have a 17 year old Peugeot that goes like a rocket! I found these online for as much as £80, so to have fixed my car for as little as £24.49 with free postage is really pleasing."
"I found my part easily, but also to double checked i phoned, got a efficient and quick response, with the correct part and it was even delivered a couple off days earlier than i was quoted, so defiantly get the thumbs up from me and will be using them again in the future, Thanks UK Diesel parts."
"I ordered a MAF sensor for my Peugot, It arrived on time ad worked perfectly when i fitted it. I will be ordering from Them again should i need anything else."
"part arrived very quick ,no hassle excellent seervice"
"Excellent international service. Kept up to date with dispatch etc. Part arrived very quickly . Excellent service overall."
"Vanne Egr reçu rapidement, fonctionne parfaitement. Je recommande ce site"
"Very good will bye again thank you"
"Quick delivery and a good product. I didnt notice a great deal of difference bit the wife said she noticed a difference"
"The part function perfectly"
"I purchased a good value Turbo charger. Swift delivery and work fine."
"First class service"
"Is perfect for my car"
"Fast good service"
"Ridiculously fast delivery (ordered 14.30 - delivered by 10am following day). Good quality turbo with bench-testing performance report. Delivered with all ancillary parts required (oil feed & return pipes, seals, etc.). Very good value for money."
"Fast shipping, good price."
"great international seller"