UKDapper Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend UKDapper

How would you rate UKDapper ?

"Avoid like the Plague - They appear to be SCAMMERS In good faith I placed an order with this company on 2 April 2018 which I paid. The order has not been delivered and all attempts to contact the company by email or telephone remain unanswered. The company is either incompetent or being run as a scam. My advice to anyone considering buying from them is DON'T buy anything, they are clearly ripping people off and I will be referring the company to Trading Standards."
CLAIRE HINSLEY MO
"Decent prices, especially as included postage. Pleasing range of products. Easy to order. Good communication. Haven't experienced any after sales care yet but have high expectations.!"
UKDapper is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews