UKcentric Reviews

8 Reviews

02083994920

Gary Butler
Verified Buyer

A very innovative company which strives to keep their clients ahead of the game in the ever changing, and fluid business of SEO and social media marketing. Customer service is exceptionally high. Very impressed, and so will you be im sure.
Verified Buyer

We have worked with UKcentric for a number of years and they have been a pleasure to work with; they feel like they are a valued member of our team. A lot of hard work (to a very tight timescale) was originally put in to get our website running effectively, and there has been a significant increase in organic traffic to our site.
Robert Duo
Verified Buyer

My name is bob, I've been dealing with Gordon at UK CENTRIC for over 3years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I've tried other companies before, not in the same leaque. Anytime, any day, I can phone Gordon and he will help. I've never had any down time on my websites, and I have learnt many things from Gordon, he would make a great teacher, very knowledgeable. He's professional, personal, and funny, and its lovely to talk to a person when I'm stressed out with an issue, rather than e-mail. UK CENTRIC are No 1 for me, give Gordon a call, best move your make in 2017. Thank you for all your help Gordon.
Roger Harpwood
Verified Buyer

At last, a Company that does make a difference. Having tried others that promise to get you on the first pages of Google, but fail to deliver any tangible difference, I was very sceptical of trying yet another. However in a short space of time UKcentric did make a big difference, and I would recommend anyone who like me, thinks this just doesn't work, try UKcentric, they will look at what's been done or not done, as the case may be, make the necessary corrections, and in 3 months or less you will see a difference. I would not hesitate to recommend the excellent they provide.
John Dewberry
Verified Buyer

Gordon and his team have worked with Allenby Coach Hire for two years and in that time they have been very professional in both their suggestions and implementation of anything to do with promoting our Company through the digital media.
Tony Wicks
Verified Buyer

Gordon is extremely responsive - even over weekends - and very helpful with both general advice and technical support.

No problems with the hosting. Rates very reasonable. I would (indeed I have) recommend these guys to anyone.
David Whitefoot
Verified Buyer

From first phone call to completion, Ukcentric have been great. Delivered a perfect web site for fair price. Highly recommend Gordon and Jasmine!
Norman Moore
Verified Buyer

Firstly sorry for the delay in submitting my review but life has been somewhat hectic for the last week or so.
I have been very impressed with the professional manner in which both Gordon & Jasmine have guided me through the process of upgrading the MHIL Website, being very patient with a person who was rather out of his depth with modern technnology.
I now feel confident that I can pass on a useful tool to Heinz in Germany thanks to UKcentric Limited.
I was also impressed with the retirement card I received from Gordon & Jasmine a very nice jesture, which was much appriciated.
Best wishes for your future success.
Norman Moore.
Technical Director
Manifold Heinz Indexing Limited.
UKcentric is rated 4.56 based on 8 reviews