UK Visa Solution Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Visa Solution
"Sam and her legal team did a great job in handling my father's immigration case. She was knowledgeable, responsible, trustworthy and most importantly, kept me informed. I would recommend her to anyone seeking support in their immigration matters. I could not have asked for better services!"
"Sam was a professional & great lawyer. Her knowledge is so up to date. The rest of staff is also so much co-operative. They never ignore your messages. My experience with this Law office is so satisfactory. Thanks to Sam and her team."
"I am a French Citizen and I just got my permanent resident with help of Anton at UK Visa Solution. He was very knowledgeable about every step, always answer Email the same day. And his price is reasonable. Thankyou all at UK Visa Solution"
"Joshua was a dedicated and reliable lawyer. He made my journey of citizenship much more pleasant and feasible. I highly recommend him."
"Thank you UK Visa Solution for assisting my husband and me for partner visa. They were professional, helpful, and kept my mind at ease with this difficult process. I had a very complex and sensitive case and without their help, I don't believe my visa would have been successful. They went through the proper steps and assured me that everything would be fine. I highly respect and admire this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing help with immigration matters."
"Very professional team. They helped me with my student visa application and handled it very well. They also kept me updated on everything regarding my application and provided help and information whenever I needed. I would definitely recommend them for my friends and everyone who is reading this honest review."
"Thank you UK Visa Solution for the good service and fast approval of my dads tourist visa and especially from Shelly."
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joshua for being so professional and supportive when dealing with my visit visa. He was so attentive and focused for everything related to my case and i got my case approved. I highly recommend him to everyone. Once again thank you Joshua"
"They provide really professional and friendly service. Joshua helped me a lot in whole paper work , this visa is most important for our family, we are really pleased with their services and will recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again guys."
"Adam was really helpful for assisting me for my Entrepreneurship application. Everything he did was competent, professional, helpful with great experience. I highly recommend UK Visa Solution to family and friends who needs help you can trust them."
"Thank you Adam for everything you have done for us, great service, got everything done for us and wouldn't go anywhere else."
"UK Visa Solution is the best in their services and facilities and are great to help solving very difficult problems."
"My partner from Cambodia just got approved her visit visa last week because of Adam at UK Visa Solution. Thankyou for all your hard work! you made it alot easier."
"I was very happy with the service I received from Anton at UK Visa Solution - he helped me and my wife for permanent resident visa application. He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable who really cares about your application. We received our permanent residency in 7 months ."
"What can I say about this team I think their results talk for themselves. A highly competent,qualified team of solicitors, Thanks you for the great service and help through out my citizenship case."
"I was in the helplessness situation before I came to UK Visa Solution. My case was handle by a team of dedicated solicitors and supporting staff which is unique to this firm when comparing to other firms. They are very organised, professional, and confident to help me with professional advises and well prepared to argue my case, constantly updating and informed me with any changes to the immigration laws and assisted me in preparation with contingency planning as well. Special thanks to Shelly. With their help, I got my business visa and totally satisfied for my case."
"All lawyers at UK Visa Solution are highly professional, The staff dealt not only with respect and dignity but also provided information I needed and the right direction to take. I will recommended this team in my circle."
"I was looking for a job in UK and wanted some advisory guidance from UK Visa Solution. I was floored by their approach and professionalism. I am very clear of the process now and I am in the process of collecting all relevant documents to start the procedure with them."
"We are so grateful to this firm! Their professionalism, sincerity and wisdom surpassed our expectation. Joshua delicately and successfully handled my family immigration case. Yesterday we received her Permanent Resident Card. What most impressed me was his promptness and how he focused about case and his hardwork shown in my positive outcome"
"UK Visa Solution was most professional team. I was so worried that my husband would be deported in the process of waiting for his petition to be approved. Once we met with Shelly it was an immediate relief & peace of mind to know she was willing to help us & most importantly guide us through this tough situation. We were so happy that the recommendations and guidelines she gave us helped the process run so smoothly. Once we submitted all she asked from us it was his stress and she done what she said. I absolutely was impressed by her honesty, fast responses and effort. Keep it up guys."
UK Visa Solution is rated 4.98 based on 91 reviews