UK Visa Solution Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Visa Solution
Victoria Smith
Verified Buyer
"Thank you UK Visa Solution for assisting my husband and me for partner visa. They were professional, helpful, and kept my mind at ease with this difficult process. I had a very complex and sensitive case and without their help, I don't believe my visa would have been successful. They went through the proper steps and assured me that everything would be fine. I highly respect and admire this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing help with immigration matters."
Annabelle Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very professional team. They helped me with my student visa application and handled it very well. They also kept me updated on everything regarding my application and provided help and information whenever I needed. I would definitely recommend them for my friends and everyone who is reading this honest review."
Mandy Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Thank you UK Visa Solution for the good service and fast approval of my dads tourist visa and especially from Shelly."
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joshua for being so professional and supportive when dealing with my visit visa. He was so attentive and focused for everything related to my case and i got my case approved. I highly recommend him to everyone. Once again thank you Joshua"
"They provide really professional and friendly service. Joshua helped me a lot in whole paper work , this visa is most important for our family, we are really pleased with their services and will recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again guys."
Wendy Frost
Verified Buyer
"Adam was really helpful for assisting me for my Entrepreneurship application. Everything he did was competent, professional, helpful with great experience. I highly recommend UK Visa Solution to family and friends who needs help you can trust them."
Jemma Jones
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Adam for everything you have done for us, great service, got everything done for us and wouldn't go anywhere else."
Pauline Willis
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Solution is the best in their services and facilities and are great to help solving very difficult problems."
"My partner from Cambodia just got approved her visit visa last week because of Adam at UK Visa Solution. Thankyou for all your hard work! you made it alot easier."
Karen Tibbit
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received from Anton at UK Visa Solution - he helped me and my wife for permanent resident visa application. He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable who really cares about your application. We received our permanent residency in 7 months ."
Penolape Coombes
Verified Buyer
"What can I say about this team I think their results talk for themselves. A highly competent,qualified team of solicitors, Thanks you for the great service and help through out my citizenship case."
Richard Blackham
Verified Buyer
"I was in the helplessness situation before I came to UK Visa Solution. My case was handle by a team of dedicated solicitors and supporting staff which is unique to this firm when comparing to other firms. They are very organised, professional, and confident to help me with professional advises and well prepared to argue my case, constantly updating and informed me with any changes to the immigration laws and assisted me in preparation with contingency planning as well. Special thanks to Shelly. With their help, I got my business visa and totally satisfied for my case."
Mindy Wesley
Verified Buyer
"All lawyers at UK Visa Solution are highly professional, The staff dealt not only with respect and dignity but also provided information I needed and the right direction to take. I will recommended this team in my circle."
Callum Port
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a job in UK and wanted some advisory guidance from UK Visa Solution. I was floored by their approach and professionalism. I am very clear of the process now and I am in the process of collecting all relevant documents to start the procedure with them."
Wendy Price
Verified Buyer
"We are so grateful to this firm! Their professionalism, sincerity and wisdom surpassed our expectation. Joshua delicately and successfully handled my family immigration case. Yesterday we received her Permanent Resident Card. What most impressed me was his promptness and how he focused about case and his hardwork shown in my positive outcome"
Raymond Shipman
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Solution was most professional team. I was so worried that my husband would be deported in the process of waiting for his petition to be approved. Once we met with Shelly it was an immediate relief & peace of mind to know she was willing to help us & most importantly guide us through this tough situation. We were so happy that the recommendations and guidelines she gave us helped the process run so smoothly. Once we submitted all she asked from us it was his stress and she done what she said. I absolutely was impressed by her honesty, fast responses and effort. Keep it up guys."
Paula Cavert
Verified Buyer
"When I decided to retain Anton from UK Visa Solution to assist me in my entrepreneurship process I knew he was the best choice, for he had already assisted my friend for his immigration matter. Anton and his staff members are the best immigration professionals we have ever met or heard about, therefore, when it was time for my case, I did not even think about another option and I was very lucky that he decided to accept my case. My case was successful. Anton was always available when I had questions and was in constant communication with me which I very much appreciated"
Paula Richards
Verified Buyer
"Joshua at UK Visa Solution helped me and my husband as we went through the process to get his residency. After another lawyer gave us advice to move back to my husband's country of origin and apply from there, we went to for a second opinion to Joshua and he helped us put together a successful case from here. All of the staff was really professional and friendly. We highly recommend this firm and staff"
Molly White
Verified Buyer
"UK Visa Solution team was very professional all staff members are very good at what they do"
Joel Porter
Verified Buyer
"Adam and Sam were outstanding. They are always their for me whenever I need any assistance or any query regarding my case because i have some issues in my case because of gap in my visa but they helped me to collect valid evidence and put alot effort and hardwork for my case and i got my citizenship. Can't thank them enough to change my life."
UK Visa Solution is rated 4.98 based on 87 reviews