UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE
Read UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

About UK MOBILE STORE:

We aims are to offer customers good quality of products at the lowest price possible, We feel that all customers should be able to buy in more then one way, so we have setup this online shop so customers from all over the UK and around the world can benefit from our services and our products

sales@uk-mobilestore.co.uk

Connaught Business Centre, Unit B7 Hyde Estate Road, Hendon

Tell us how UK MOBILE STORE made you happy
Repeated emails to them asking where the second of the charger cables are that I paid for and haven’t got have got me nowhere. I had one reply saying they were going to check with the warehouse and that was over a week ago and still nothing. Not impressed at all.
Quick delivery, good comms.
Good item, not a knock off like I ended up with from Amazon. Fast delivery.
good service arrived bang on time
Great seller. I bought a genuine Samsing powerbank. It was delivered very quickly.
Rapid reponse and delivery
I paid for a Samsung battery on the 5th of June, Its now 22nd and nothing yet. Very poor performance.
Decent service, slight delay to delivery
Bad even though first time I ordered from you guys. It didn't come so I guess its a scam
I ordered a samsung mobile battery off you and it was faulty inasmuch that it didn't hold the charge sometimes as little as 30minutes. I wrote to you 4 times but you had not the decency to reply to any of them of them. One star review is all you get and no recommendations to anybody. Give me my money back and I will change my rating
Samsung charger cable; Easy ordering, arrived quickly, long original Samsung cable which is why I bought it, connects and charges well.The bonus was that it was a great price with no delivery fees brilliant!
Same day was 2 days Ended up ordering another part so cost me double
Small order dealt with efficiently and very quickly. Thank you.
Arrived quickly, just what I ordered, reasonable price, very pleased.
Ordered 2 Samsung chargers and was a bit dubious as they were very very reasonably priced compared to other places but they are the real deal! Arrived super fast and free postage too! Perfect 👌
I received a faulty battery, it does not charge fully and does not hold any charge once disconnected. I contacted sales team 5 days ago and received no reply. I am raising this with PayPal.
Arrived on the date quoted. Great product at an affordable price. Will use UK Mobile Store again.
Good deal delivered on time.
Excellent site to use, prices incredibly cheap. Fast postage. Just what one needs. Thank you
exactly what I wanted thanks