UK MOBILE STORE Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend UK MOBILE STORE

66 Great Northway, Hendon United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UK MOBILE STORE?

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK MOBILE STORE in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought a Nokia 5 case , apparently genuine but the corners cracked in days tried numerous times to contact these people but they don't answer phone calls or emails . Now I have had to get PayPal involved , it's not the money it's the principal these people are untrustworthy my advice is don't use them ."
"I ordered what I thought were genuine apple ear pods. Within a few minutes of using the ear pods they stopped working. I requested a replacement and asked uk module store if they are genuine apple ear pods. I was assured that they are genuine and was send a replacement. The replacement also stopped working within a few minutes of receiving them. I returned the fake product and demanded a refund. Did not receive this. I contacted customer services through email and they have not responded. Poor products and customer service. Wish I read the reviews before buying from this fake company. My advice to others is DO NOT BUY from this company!!!!"
"Ordered a car usb charger for my Tom Tom. Next day delivery and great product."
Darren Sadler
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered Samsung S8 cases. £20 cheaper than high street stores! Genuine article, and arrived in 3 working days! After reading the reviews on here, I am well impressed!"
"An item ordered from them online was said to be a maker's original but when it arrived it didn't fit and it wasn't a maker's original.but a fake. I sent it back with a refund request and UK Mobile Store made every excuse and delaying tactic in the book to avoid refunding my money. I never did get a refund and I reported them to Trading Standards. They appear to be a bunch of fraudsters and con artists and I advise everybody to avoid them."
"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. I ordered a phone USB Charger and for three weeks I had one reply to my query as to when the item would be delivered. NO RESPONSE.. I called them but the phone was never answered. The money was taken from my account as soon as I had ordered the item. The phone charger never arrived. Yesterday I emailed to enquiry where my order was and I would cancel if they could not give me further information. Amazingly they answered! Their answer: to be told the phone charger order has been cancelled by them and my money will be refunded to my credit card account. I hope they are true to their word which has been non existent so far. Many other people have also complained about this web shop. Worst service I have ever had ... EVER! Definitely something wrong with this company right now."
"Order for a phone battery was placed on 15th October 2017, it’s now 9th of November and I still haven’t received my order!! V/slow response to emails,total waste of time company,!!"
"I bought an alleged OEM replacement windscreen mount for my satnav but when it arrived it has the satnav maker's logo on it but it would not fit onto the clips on the back of the satnav. By using extreme force I could just get it to partially grip but as soon as I went to put it on the windscreen the mount kept falling off before I'd even fitted it. I compared it with the original mount and they were visibly different, so it was clearly not an OEM part. I returned it with a request for a refund and have heard nothing since. They never answer their advertised phone number or reply to emails, so I assume they won't refund my payment. A business to be avoided!"
"ordered samsung battery on the fri, had it by mon,working well ,great price prompt delivery , would use again no prob"
"sent damaged battery, ignore emails, don't answer phone calls. AVOID"
Alan Younger
Verified Reviewer
"I tried to order a battery for a Sony Xperia Z2. I tried to order using Paypal, but got a 502 Bad Gateway error. I checked on UK Mobilestore's website and it said no order had been placed. So I tried again, but opted to pay through Sagepay. Same thing happened again - 502 Bad Gateway error and no order showing on website. So I ordered a battery through Amazon. However, when I checked my credit card account a few days later, they had taken the payment from me - twice! And I did receive 1 battery. I contacted UK Mobilestore and explained what had happened. Initially they responded, asking for the order number. I replied that I didn't have one, as their website still showed that no orders had been placed. Despite several emails and a Facebook message, there has been absolutely no response from them - 3 weeks and counting. Do not buy from this crowd of ##@#!@'s"
"This company is the worst I've ever had to deal with.The managing director having a conviction for selling fake goods doesn't exactly inspire confidence. First of all they sent the wrong item.When I asked for a RMA they told me to just put return to sender on it.The post office wouldn't have that as it had been opened. I received the correct item which then turned out to be faulty.After a couple of emails they finally sent the prepaid returns label.I returned both items the same day. Since then they've ignored all my emails & not refunded my money.I've had to do a chargeback through my bank. For future reference to others;if you have a visa card (credit or debit) your bank will do a chargeback.I thought it was just credit cards."
"Quick delivery and the items were as described at a very reasonable price. Well done!!!"
UK MOBILE STORE is rated 2.23 based on 13 reviews