UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Excellent company to deal with good communication and very quick at sorting out any problems very good customer services I will definitely use again
while there was nothing wrong with service or delivery speed, shower enclosure was in poor condition glass scratched also chrome post scratched I could not send back as shower was required urgently. It became evident as installers were building up that this unit had been a returned unit, UK Bathroom store did offer refund which I accepted but this will never be pristine unit I wanted, I believe this was a supplier problem not UK Bathrooms but hugely disappointing
I would highly recommend UK Bathroom Store. Our WC Toilet Pan and Cistern was of high quality. Great delivery service carefully pact and delivered on time as scheduled. Great Sales Assistance and Customer Service. Would like to thank Martin and Sarah for their cooperative assistance.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,036 reviews