UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Excellent service at a competitive price.
I was impressed with delivery and product, however the website was difficult for live chat as there was no visible facility to send a reply
Unfortunately I cannot recommend UK bathroom store, I ordered some taps which were 1 to 2 days delivery, 1 week later they had not arrived, when I enquired I was told they had been sent to the wrong customer, I would have to wait until they were returned then resent to me. To their credit I was refunded as this was not acceptable to me.
I have ordered items from here before and have confidence in UK Bathroom Store. Again they did not let me down. Prices are competitive as are delivery charges. I was able to get through on the phone to discuss my order and it was sent out on time. Thank you!
The goods arrived as described but delivery was fairly slow taking 16 days to arrive.
Very happy with the whole process. Excellent costumer service, perfect items received when expected.
Very impressed by easy use of website and prompt delivery after ordering. Would recommend you to family and friends and would use again if required. Thankyou.
Very satisfied with service and delivery received.
Helpful advice and item delivered when promised
Excellent quality, price and service. Ultra quick delivery
prompt & efficient
Vey good pleased
Crosswater MPRO range of taps/shower bundle/toilet flush purchased in brushed brass. Arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. Good value compared with other shops.
Good communication, fast delivery and overall great service.
PIcked up the phone quickly, made aware of stock and bath delivered 2 days later. Would use again.
Great service, easy to order, good price and fast delivery
great experience, very smooth progress and great products
Absolutely fantastic service with my order for 4 bathrooms. Gary was really helpful, first with helping me understand the various options and making sure everything I purchased would be compatible, then with helping to place the order and finally helping to make sure it was all dispatched or keeping me informed with items that would be sent separately etc. I will return to purchase some tapware etc for a utility room. Thanks!
We ordered a bathroom fan, to replace the old one, perfect & fast delivery.
Thoroughly recommend this company! Very competitive prices, easy to navigate website and rapid delivery. Bought "Burlington gold basin taps" and was delighted with the quality of the product and packaging. Look forward to using UK Bathroom Store again.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,036 reviews