Tzursteel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tzursteel

Tell us how Tzursteel made you happy

Telephone
"Good communication and good delivery. They couldn't get the size I originally asked for to my remote location but sorted out an alternative for the same price. Good quality mesh. Will use again."
"very quick delivery, perfect service"
"Used them and they had the best deal and they were the cheapest one on the market"
"Excellent customer service"
"Excellent service and price. Kept me updated on delivery timings, which was very helpful."
"Quick, simple and cheap prices I will use this company again Vik"
"We would highly recommend Tzursteel for all reinforcement steel."
"Excellent service, product came on time, I rang round and Tzursteel beat all other quotes with delivery included. Definitely recommend."
"Thank you, great pricing system and service"
"Can’t fault these guys, easy order, good price, accurate on time delivery perfect product. I’ll be using them again."
"Excellent service, very impressed with the speed of despatch and delivery."
"Excellent simple service and speedy delivery"
"We ordered are steel and it was delivered within 3days the service was brilliant and I would recommend Tzursteel to everyone"
"very happy with the service. All good."
"Compatible prices. Very responsive and helpful customer service. Within last year, all orders delivered on time."
"Easy, fast service"
"Great product, fast delivery, helpful staff"
Tzursteel is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews