TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear

Tell us how TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear made you happy

"Samsung S8 screen replaced with in the hour. Cheapest prices in Newcastle. Given a free glass protector so I don’t break it again. Friendly staff will visit again in future."
"Very quick, professional and same day repair service. I was quoted a very reasonable price for the level and speed of service received! I was so impressed. I had an entire new screen and frame installed along with a new camera lens cover on my iPhone 8 Plus for a such a good price. 40 mins repair took them only 30 mins. I travelled a long way for the repair and it was worth every penny and mile travelled. Thank you so much."
"These guys were amazingly kind and helpful!!! My phone had got wet in my pocket while it was raining and came up with the blue screen of death... I took it into the shop after and they got it working back to normal within about 15 minutes!! And they didn't even charge me! :) I know a lot of places probably would have done so I really appreciated this and just how kind and friendly they were. Thank you so much, I'll definitely be coming back here for any other problems I have! :)"
"SCAMMERS - AVOID AT ALL COST Went it for a cracked phone screen, charged £70 just to replace the film. Absolute scammers, do not go there. Don't give business to those guys, save your money for someone professional!!!"
"I always pick this shop above any other for mobile phone repairs etc for me, Friends and family, the staff are always friendly and willing to help and there prices are a lot cheaper than elsewhere i have been using this shop for many years now and would highly recommend to others"
"I smashed my i phone XS and just walked in the store to get it fixed. I thought it was a write off as it was dented and screen smashed pressing the touch button permanently down! I was assured by the staff that it will be fixed 100% I was pleasantly surprised to get it back as good as new in just a few hours!!! Amazing :-) courteous and very professional service."
"I spilt coffee on my MacBook on Sunday morning when I was working on my dissertation. The laptop shut down and would not start again. I thought I had lost all my work. Apple would not touch it and quoted over £900 to repair, Was recommended to Tyne Tech Repairs which was open on Sunday and they assured me they could repair my MacBook. By same day afternoon I had it back in full working order with all my data on it. Exceptionally brilliant service. Wonderful experience. Quick and high quality job."
"As a clumsy person, I need phone repairs on a fairly regular basis. Tyne Tech Repairs have never let me down, so I keep coming back. The quick turnaround (i've never had to wait more than a Few minutes to get my shiny back) and the friendly staff are great. great parts and fast service."
"I've been coming here for years and always had good service and have recommended the business to family and friends who have always had good experience here. I recently just had a Samsung s8 screen repair fixed at a really good price. Must visit for any gadget issues."
"Great value and fast repair on my Samsung S8 new screen, efficient and very friendly service from Tyne Tech Repairs. Thanks again!"
"The best walk in repair service I could hope for. iPhone 7 screen replaced while I was choosing new phone case. Terrific service and very friendly staff. My only choice for gadget repairs from now."
"Amazing Value and Service. By far the cheapest around for iPad screen replacement. Mine was a total mess. Will only use this company from now on for any screen damage to phone / ipad etc."
"Great service and very friendly not to mention super quick repair. I'm a wheelchair user and they had no problem coming to the car to collect damaged Samsung galaxy note 8. I waited around 25 minutes and phone looked brand new, I would definitely recommend them."
"Super fast and super good service. If you are looking for a reliable iPhone repair place, look no further. Top guys. Professional and courteous. Great communication. Would use again and recommend to all."
TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews