TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear
Read TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear Reviews

83 Clayton St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5PY, UK

Tell us how TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear made you happy
I’ve been to tyne tech to fix my phone screen and first impressions were great. Also bought a new phone case from them. Ended up dropping my phone with the case on on carpet and the screen smashed and pieces are coming off it. Not a great screen replacement.
Extremely reliable, very knowledgable staff. Came in with a heavily water damaged Google Pixel 3a and they fixed it within a very short space of time. No faults, no issues since repair. They did the work for very cheap but I had to give them more because of how happy I am with the results. Couldn't recommend more!
Really professional service. Came in with a cracked screen, water damaged phone with the on/off button smashed in. Came back an hour later and the phones back up and running and they only asked for a tenner.
Excellent service, came in with shattered screen and back on a Samsung S8 and numerous other faults. Staff really friendly and knowledgeable. Walked out 45 minutes later with all new parts fitted and issues solved! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you.
Thank you so much. A broken screen on an iPhone repaired within 20 minutes at a very fair and reasonable cost. Polite, friendly and knowledgeable staff. A huge saving against getting Apple to fix the phone. Absolutely first class service. I am really impressed.
Took I phone 7 in for new battery and ongoing problems came back later and phone was fixed new battery fitted for £28 Excellent service polite helpful staff and not ripped off.Top bloke Kash you are a pleasure to deal with thanks.
The best phone repair that I have ever had. Excellent repairs and lovely prices. Definitely recommend to friends who need repair.
Samsung S8 screen replaced with in the hour. Cheapest prices in Newcastle. Given a free glass protector so I don’t break it again. Friendly staff will visit again in future.
Very quick, professional and same day repair service. I was quoted a very reasonable price for the level and speed of service received! I was so impressed. I had an entire new screen and frame installed along with a new camera lens cover on my iPhone 8 Plus for a such a good price. 40 mins repair took them only 30 mins. I travelled a long way for the repair and it was worth every penny and mile travelled. Thank you so much.
These guys were amazingly kind and helpful!!! My phone had got wet in my pocket while it was raining and came up with the blue screen of death... I took it into the shop after and they got it working back to normal within about 15 minutes!! And they didn't even charge me! :) I know a lot of places probably would have done so I really appreciated this and just how kind and friendly they were. Thank you so much, I'll definitely be coming back here for any other problems I have! :)
SCAMMERS - AVOID AT ALL COST Went it for a cracked phone screen, charged £70 just to replace the film. Absolute scammers, do not go there. Don't give business to those guys, save your money for someone professional!!!
I always pick this shop above any other for mobile phone repairs etc for me, Friends and family, the staff are always friendly and willing to help and there prices are a lot cheaper than elsewhere i have been using this shop for many years now and would highly recommend to others
I smashed my i phone XS and just walked in the store to get it fixed. I thought it was a write off as it was dented and screen smashed pressing the touch button permanently down! I was assured by the staff that it will be fixed 100% I was pleasantly surprised to get it back as good as new in just a few hours!!! Amazing :-) courteous and very professional service.
I spilt coffee on my MacBook on Sunday morning when I was working on my dissertation. The laptop shut down and would not start again. I thought I had lost all my work. Apple would not touch it and quoted over £900 to repair, Was recommended to Tyne Tech Repairs which was open on Sunday and they assured me they could repair my MacBook. By same day afternoon I had it back in full working order with all my data on it. Exceptionally brilliant service. Wonderful experience. Quick and high quality job.
As a clumsy person, I need phone repairs on a fairly regular basis. Tyne Tech Repairs have never let me down, so I keep coming back. The quick turnaround (i've never had to wait more than a Few minutes to get my shiny back) and the friendly staff are great. great parts and fast service.
I've been coming here for years and always had good service and have recommended the business to family and friends who have always had good experience here. I recently just had a Samsung s8 screen repair fixed at a really good price. Must visit for any gadget issues.
Great value and fast repair on my Samsung S8 new screen, efficient and very friendly service from Tyne Tech Repairs. Thanks again!
The best walk in repair service I could hope for. iPhone 7 screen replaced while I was choosing new phone case. Terrific service and very friendly staff. My only choice for gadget repairs from now.
TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear is rated 4.65 based on 23 reviews