TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear

Tell us how TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear made you happy

"As a clumsy person, I need phone repairs on a fairly regular basis. Tyne Tech Repairs have never let me down, so I keep coming back. The quick turnaround (i've never had to wait more than a Few minutes to get my shiny back) and the friendly staff are great. great parts and fast service."
"I've been coming here for years and always had good service and have recommended the business to family and friends who have always had good experience here. I recently just had a Samsung s8 screen repair fixed at a really good price. Must visit for any gadget issues."
"Great value and fast repair on my Samsung S8 new screen, efficient and very friendly service from Tyne Tech Repairs. Thanks again!"
"The best walk in repair service I could hope for. iPhone 7 screen replaced while I was choosing new phone case. Terrific service and very friendly staff. My only choice for gadget repairs from now."
"Amazing Value and Service. By far the cheapest around for iPad screen replacement. Mine was a total mess. Will only use this company from now on for any screen damage to phone / ipad etc."
"Great service and very friendly not to mention super quick repair. I'm a wheelchair user and they had no problem coming to the car to collect damaged Samsung galaxy note 8. I waited around 25 minutes and phone looked brand new, I would definitely recommend them."
"Super fast and super good service. If you are looking for a reliable iPhone repair place, look no further. Top guys. Professional and courteous. Great communication. Would use again and recommend to all."
TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews