TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear

83 Clayton St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5PY, UK

Tell us how TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear made you happy
My MacBook Pro 2017battery was replaced while I waited. Was ready in 20 minutes. Very professional and experienced staff. Got very good tips on how to look after my Mac.
I went there for my phone screen today just when they were closing thanks to the guys they have fixed my phones screen and we’re really helpful 👍
Wonderful customer service, didn't charge for the extra bits that needed done and the overall price was really good! Will return for any future repairs and would recommend a friend!
The store is great very helpful with everything and definitely knows there stuff and great with there repears I've been here 2 times for issues with my phone and they've fixed it within 24/7. Would 100% recommend👍🏼
Amazing Fast Service!!! Repaired my Samsung S10 screen in an hour. Would not think about going anywhere else! Amazing Service! Thank you.
Very Professional. Excellent customer service. Repaired my Samsung S10 new screen in under an hour.
Polite and Professional staff. Very quick repair to my water damaged MacBook. Highly recommend for all Mac repairs.
Fantastic service. Great fix to my iPhone X screen.
Extremely reliable, very knowledgable staff. Came in with a heavily water damaged Google Pixel 3a and they fixed it within a very short space of time. No faults, no issues since repair. They did the work for very cheap but I had to give them more because of how happy I am with the results. Couldn't recommend more!
Really professional service. Came in with a cracked screen, water damaged phone with the on/off button smashed in. Came back an hour later and the phones back up and running and they only asked for a tenner.
Excellent service, came in with shattered screen and back on a Samsung S8 and numerous other faults. Staff really friendly and knowledgeable. Walked out 45 minutes later with all new parts fitted and issues solved! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you.
Thank you so much. A broken screen on an iPhone repaired within 20 minutes at a very fair and reasonable cost. Polite, friendly and knowledgeable staff. A huge saving against getting Apple to fix the phone. Absolutely first class service. I am really impressed.
Took I phone 7 in for new battery and ongoing problems came back later and phone was fixed new battery fitted for £28 Excellent service polite helpful staff and not ripped off.Top bloke Kash you are a pleasure to deal with thanks.
The best phone repair that I have ever had. Excellent repairs and lovely prices. Definitely recommend to friends who need repair.
Samsung S8 screen replaced with in the hour. Cheapest prices in Newcastle. Given a free glass protector so I don’t break it again. Friendly staff will visit again in future.
Very quick, professional and same day repair service. I was quoted a very reasonable price for the level and speed of service received! I was so impressed. I had an entire new screen and frame installed along with a new camera lens cover on my iPhone 8 Plus for a such a good price. 40 mins repair took them only 30 mins. I travelled a long way for the repair and it was worth every penny and mile travelled. Thank you so much.
These guys were amazingly kind and helpful!!! My phone had got wet in my pocket while it was raining and came up with the blue screen of death... I took it into the shop after and they got it working back to normal within about 15 minutes!! And they didn't even charge me! :) I know a lot of places probably would have done so I really appreciated this and just how kind and friendly they were. Thank you so much, I'll definitely be coming back here for any other problems I have! :)
I always pick this shop above any other for mobile phone repairs etc for me, Friends and family, the staff are always friendly and willing to help and there prices are a lot cheaper than elsewhere i have been using this shop for many years now and would highly recommend to others
TYNETECH | Phone Repairs Newcastle |, Tyne And Wear is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews