TVsLondon Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TVsLondon Limited
"Great TV, excellent picture. Good customer service, can't fault them at all."
"Best experience with a company to date. They say they will call you at 6pm and they do. Said they would deliver between 7.15pm and 7.30pm Arrived 7.10 with a smile and brought the TV up to my flat. TV is perfect. Would never know it was a factory refurbish if i hadn't read it on the site. They may not all be but that model was. I got a lot more for my money and the TV is Amazing! Keep up the good work!"
"My experience was very good with the team. They responded quick and delivered within the agree time and set it up. Will definitely buy again when needed to"
"Excellent service for start to finish. Will recommend to family and friends."
"Brilliant service from these guys and as promised same day delivery and installation which I don't no any other company do for free and very friendly and up front and honest I was very unsure about getting a led tv I had a plasma which had gone on me and absolutely loved but Stuart was very helpful. you won't be disappointed at all with theses guys. 10 out of 10"
"I placed an order at 11am. They called back, as stated on their website, at exactly 6pm with a window slot between 8:30-9pm. They showed up right on the dot at 8:45pm and set the tv up. 2 lovely gentlemen who answered any questions and showed me how the system worked. They also set up my extra devices such as PS3, speakers and sky box. They took away the packaging box and the whole process took no longer than 15 minutes. Absolutely fantastic service and incredibly friendly. Top customer service, both in person and over the phone. LG tv is brilliant and around £60 cheaper than any other shops including online options. Would definitely recommend their service and happily use again."
"Roughly 6 months on since I bought my 47" LG and I'm very happy still. The service from the guys at DWL were fantastic and delivery made very promptly. For anyone a little doubtful about purchasing MANUFACTURE refurbed TV don't be. I've bought many before and it means fantastic units and great prices. Would recommend*****"
"Called at 2pm. Pleasant conversation, all my questions answered. Item was delivered personally same day. Prompt communication RE delivery times all the way through. 12 months warranty included. Quality!"
"I have been meaning to write this review for a over a month, but honestly have been so busy, but anyway, I thought the TV and customer service is too good to be true "maybe the TV will break soon" but no! The same as with everyone else ordered in the afternoon, delivered in the evening, helped us hook up the TV on wall stand, explained all command to us and set up the wifi too. Even had time to have a nice chat with us, so excellent, friendly, timely service, have recommended all my friends. Well done to you guys, may your business continue to prosper. John & Diana"
"I phoned them up"
"Just simply brilliant! Great product. Fast delivery. Good on explain what they were doing. Cannot be better than this! Will definitely buy another TV from these guys! C-M"
"They are the best, really fast delivery, I ordered the telly in the morning, they had it installed by 7 PM. The TVs are absolutely fantastic, they are state of the art (at least mine is)!!! Definitely will buy from them again, this is my second telly bought from them (first one has been sent to another country) and most definitively will buy from them again !!!"
"Absolutely fantastic. What you see is what you get. I was skeptical, thinking it was all a bit too good to be true to be honest. Friendly telephone service where everything was explained to me. The call for the delivery narrowed the delivery time down to a 15 min slot and guess what, that is when they turned up. I wasn't there to take delivery so I left the details for my GF. She was thrilled with how nice the gentlemen were (even shook her hand after, which apparently never happens). They installed and setup everything, performed updates and hooked up the wifi etc. Having researched the level of tech I was getting in the LG TV I ordered the price smashed the nearest competition by miles (I got the LG 47LA690 with Magic Remote, x2 3D Glasses and x2 Dual Play Glasses). Highly recommended both in service and product. Thank you Discount Warehouse London! Now I'm off to watch my giant all singing all dancing TV!"
"I moved into my new flat and needed a lovely TV at a very sensible price to go with my living room, you guys were so helpful and came to install my TV the next day!!! I love your evening delivery service meaning I was definitely going to be home, you even helped me connect my sky and showed me all the settings being the least technical person I am I completely understood everything. Your customer service was fantastic and I know after shopping around I got the best deal from your site!!! THANK YOU!!"
"Guys were really friendly, quick set up and installation on delivery. Have recommended to family and friends :)"
"What a deal ! And fantastic service absolute genuine people no messing about very honest and same day delivery and set up thank you once again Highly recommended"
"Great price' great tv , great service' 5 stars in every way ."
"Needed a T.V. due to my little boy smashing my screen. Searched the net and found these guys. After a quick call they promptly delivered that same evening. Cannot recomend them highly enough great T.V. great price and even better service as they also installed it aswell as delivering. :)"
"We was a bit worried about buying a refurbished TV But the fact they was going to delivery it and set it up before we paid for it swayed us ( and the price of course. we looked all over the net and these are the cheapest full stop. They where on time and the guys where very nice and took care of everything for us set up the Wi-Fi, tune the TV in, the lot and took the empty box away too. We bought the LG 47LA660 and all I can say is wow the TV looks new and comes with everything in the box 3 glasses magic remote the lot What a company just a shame there are not more like this Free same day delivery and installation and they are the cheapest Great Great service in every way This shows why there will always be small family fun businesses It shows that you matter to them and are not just another sale +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"
"Great and reliable service very professional friendly and helpful plus a competitive price."
TVsLondon Limited is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!