Tvonics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tvonics
5PM
5PM

About Tvonics: TVonics is a major retailer of Freeview Boxes.

Category:
Sound & Vision

Tell us how Tvonics made you happy

"Well its nice to be able to say this at last, this is a really Great British company. Great products and Great service. I bought one of there DVR-150 TV / Digital recorder units early this year and it works perfect, and when I needed help their phone rang once then answered by a human being none of this press 1,2 or what ever a real person and very helpful too and all this at 7pm answered my question in about twp minutes. I have had the other type of units and I am glad we found this one now, if you want one that works and you can get help when needed then go to TVonics, and save yourself any hassle. Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk. David Withers"
Are you Tvonics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Tvonics is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews