Tvonics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tvonics

How would you rate Tvonics ?

"Well its nice to be able to say this at last, this is a really Great British company. Great products and Great service. I bought one of there DVR-150 TV / Digital recorder units early this year and it works perfect, and when I needed help their phone rang once then answered by a human being none of this press 1,2 or what ever a real person and very helpful too and all this at 7pm answered my question in about twp minutes. I have had the other type of units and I am glad we found this one now, if you want one that works and you can get help when needed then go to TVonics, and save yourself any hassle. Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk. David Withers"
Tvonics is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews