Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
Good basic approach from most tutors. There are hidden gems among the crowd, but you have to hunt to find them - it's worth being picky and finding the right fit.
overall not too bad - however I would advise that in teaching and tutoring its the practical application and delivery that's more important that the supportive/contradictive academic references. Peter's delivery should have been more practical and based on delivery rather than academic - however in 40 mins he managed to differentiate his lesson with suitable variation and activities.
Tutorfair really helped me building my tutor profile.
Friendliness of the team support is really good and achieve good results.
You do keep your promises, that is true, we get paid on time fine perfect.
Good service.
However, finding some suitable tuition is a much more difficult issue on the whole.
I do not get enough hours, opportunities despite the fact I do not mind traveling within reasonable distance and time........ for which I do not get paid anyway. I have put my prices down with the hope of getting more offers (that was suggested in one of your monthly emails) but that did not make much difference.
I do use the special button to get to the top of the list I am not sure it does much but it probably
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with opportunities. Please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com with any queries that you have.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Good website. Easy to understand and use.
Hi there,
Thanks for leaving a review.
We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your experience with Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Dear Alex
I would very much like to give an excellent review of your service, however I have as yet not been recommended any pupils/tutee.
With kind regards
Margaret Hatton
Hi Margaret,
Thank you for getting in touch!
We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulties- if you could send us an email at; support@tutorfair.com we'd be more than happy to try and help with your profile.
Easy to use site
Thank you for your review - we're glad to hear that you have found the site easy to use! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
The service is generally good but of late I had made two request for a tutor but have had no reply
Thank you for your honest reply - we really appreciate it. If you could you give us more information our agents will be more than happy to help with your problem. Please email support@tutorfair.com at your earliest convenience.

Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Initial response and performance of the tutor was fine, but after Xmas, tutor would not answer e-mails or phone calls to resume sessions.
I am sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. If you could you give us more information our agents will be more than happy to help with your problem. Please email support@tutorfair.com at your earliest convenience.

Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair was able to provide me with one or two clients that were able to keep up with lessons and help me with sharpening my own knowledge and skillset. Using tutorfair can be a way of increasing your client base whilst still working with other websites. In this way you are not putting all your eggs in one basket. The good thing about Tutorfair compared to other websites is that it allows online tuition as well as face to face so you really do get a good spread of options.
Thank you for your honest reply - we really appreciate it. We are working at the moment to ensure that all tutors get the amount of work they want. Please do let us know if you have any further suggestions at support@tutorfair.com

Annabel