Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
A great organisation which supports its tutors and gives amazing support to students of all ages.
Hi Laura,
Thanks for the review- we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the service at Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
The website is easy to use and the staff are friendly
Hi there,
Thanks for your review! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with Tutorfair's service.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Tutorfair makes the task of finding a good tutor transparent and gives you a fantastic choice - I would highly recommend Tutorfair to anyone looking for a tutor in any subject.
Thank you for your lovely review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed using the website. Hannah (Customer Experience)
Excellent App that puts tutors in touch with students who need to be supported.

It's great work for anyone who has time but needs to work flexible hours.
We're glad to hear that you enjoy the way Tutorfair connects students and tutors - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair finds me the best clients!
It's great to hear that Tutorfair finds you some great client - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
It’s very helpfull. Also I think for music teacher we need the possibility to upload a short video showcase...
Thank you for your review - we're glad to hear that you find the website useful! That's a great idea, I will pass your suggestion back to the rest of the Tutorfair team! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
By informing directly about opportunities
We're glad to hear that you've been enjoying our Opportunities feature on Tutorfair to find tutoring work - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair holds regular sessions where tutors can meet and exchange ideas and learn about relevant changes within education. Tutorfair has an easy to use website and booking system.
We're so glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with Tutorfair, and that you find the website and booking system easy to use - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Got some excellent tutors.
It's great to hear that you have found some excellent tutors on Tutorfair - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
My son's tutor has made a big difference and has helped him enormously. Tutorfair have been very helpful in putting us in touch with a great and caring tutor.
It's great to hear that we've been able to help find your son a great tutor on Tutorfair! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
We are happy with Matthew.
We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your tutor - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Really easy to use, great customer service! Would happily recommend to anyone seeking reliable tutoring work.
It's great to hear that you've been finding the website easy to use, and that you would be happy to recommend Tutorfair to other tutors! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Very efficient and easy to understand website
We're glad to hear that you've been finding Tutorfair easy to use and understand! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
At last somewhere you can find vetted tutors for the required subject. My daughter was lucky to get Ruby to tutor her in History, English Literature and also exam skills. She is so much more prepared for her lessons and exams. The booking system is really easy and it is so much nicer that there is no physical exchange of cash as payments are made on-line.
It's so great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Tutorfair, and that you have found some great tutors for your daughter! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
I have found two great tutors via Tutorfair, both of whom have been an invaluable support over the last few years and hopefully for years to come. It feels good to be supporting the charitable side of Tutorfair too - a real win/win idea!
Thank you for your review - it's so great to hear that you've found some great tutors on Tutorfair! Thank you for your continued support for our charity, the Tutorfair Foundation! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
A great website with excellent tutors!
We're so glad to hear that you like the website and have found excellent tutors! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Very easy to use and I've found a very good tutor on Tutorfair!
Thank you for your review - it's great to hear that you've found the site easy to use, and that you have a very good tutor on Tutorfair! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Good tutors who are very responsive. I like the fact you can pay online and cancel if you need to within 24 hours.
It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience on Tutorfair, and that you like our website and our tutors! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
It has found me a compatible tutor with plenty of knowledge able to assist me with my studies.
We're glad to hear that you have found a compatible tutor through Tutorfair! Thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
We recruited Tom to help my son with his English GCSE resit which after great mock results he bombed in the exam proper. Initial reservation was that it was Skype lessons however Tom came across as a very good candidate so we went for it.
The process of booking and paying for sessions was very easy and straight forward.
My son and Tom worked really well together and Angus really enjoyed his lessons and worked hard. Finally he pulled of an 'A' in his resit. Fantastic result and a huge thank you to Tutorfair and Tom
It's so great to hear that you found a really great tutor for you son, and that you found the entire booking process easy and straightforward. We really appreciate your review and congratulations to Angus for achieving such an incredible mark in his resit! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews