Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
Good basic approach from most tutors. There are hidden gems among the crowd, but you have to hunt to find them - it's worth being picky and finding the right fit.
I am thoroughly enjoying my role as a tutor with Tutorfair. I find tutoring very rewarding, I also like the idea of giving to the community by donating money to the Tutorfair Foundation. The system of booking lessons and receiving pay is very efficient.
The introduction to tutoring session was fun and full of information in a good way, a lot of useful insights shared and covered in a short span - would definitely recommend coming for any aspiring future tutors, new to tutoring business.
I really enjoyed the event. Especially the ideas in the final session on strategies (e.g ZPD, taxonomy etc) which have given me a better idea for lesson plans over the next academic year to demonstrate progress and effectiveness
Tutorfair made it easy for me to start my tutoring without any hard obstacles
overall not too bad - however I would advise that in teaching and tutoring its the practical application and delivery that's more important that the supportive/contradictive academic references. Peter's delivery should have been more practical and based on delivery rather than academic - however in 40 mins he managed to differentiate his lesson with suitable variation and activities.
Tutorfair really helped me building my tutor profile.
Good agency, the staff are helpful.
Five stars 😁😁
Excellent platform that works well for both Tutor and client with efficient communication and adaptable structures.
Tutorfair is a very professional website service institution. It not only provide widest knowledges coaching for a large number of students, but also it provides a useful platform for many tutors.
Since I registered this website, Tutorfair has been growing up with me. This team of young people is active, patient and dedicated. they have been trying to give the tutors more training and help. Under their professional guidance, I gained more teaching experience, and I became confident more and more。 I am very grateful for being a part of Tutorfair and enjoyed the service. Thank you everyone
Best wishes for tutorfair
Emma
I have found the Tutorfair website very easy to use and get clients. Due to the commission system parents, tutors and students don’t get a good financial deal most the time. I feel Tutorfair loses a lot of prospective parents who would like to pay in cash.
It is a good place to find clients and there are good systems that make contact easy and safe on both sides.
Thanks to Tutorfair I teach Higher Maths GCSE to one student every Sunday for one hour and half since January 2018. Recently, thanks to Tutorfair ,I teach another student Maths Foundation GCSE. I enjoy helping girls achieving the best at the exam, Maths GCSE.
I believe in practice, exercises, revision. A problem which is share is half a problem.
Thanks to Tutorfair I received a bit of money as a Maths tutor.
Quick service, very friendly staff, and easy to book lessons & resolve queries and problems from students.
Very easy website to use. Staff very professional, with top rate tutors to choose from.
It is a simple system and you can find the right teacher for an affordable fee.
Hi Karen,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
We're very happy to hear you have enjoyed using Tutorfair and have found some great tutors.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Wonderfully quick responses and two very good tutors came at the weekend.
Thanks for your review! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with your tutors. Hannah (Customer Experience)
Harjinder is very good and I strongly recommend him
Hi Gema, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Harjinder. Hannah (Customer Experience)
I asked you to find another science tutor you send me three of them i write messages to them but i haven't hear from them till now
Hi Jamal, we're sorry to hear you have not heard back from your tutors! Please can you email us again at: support@tutorfair.com and we will try and help find a better fit for you. Hannah (Customer Experience)
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews