Tutorfair Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Tutorfair
"Friendliness of the team support is really good and achieve good results. You do keep your promises, that is true, we get paid on time fine perfect. Good service. However, finding some suitable tuition is a much more difficult issue on the whole. I do not get enough hours, opportunities despite the fact I do not mind traveling within reasonable distance and time........ for which I do not get paid anyway. I have put my prices down with the hope of getting more offers (that was suggested in one of your monthly emails) but that did not make much difference. I do use the special button to get to the top of the list I am not sure it does much but it probably"
"The quality of the website and most tutors."
"The software is very easy to use and helps with scheduling and sharing resources. Also, it is important to support the voluntary programs that Tutorfair is involved with."
"It shows great concerns for me regarding starting the tutoring activity."
"Yh tutor took some work that belongs to my children and never returned it even though I continuously texted and called. This happened after just one session!"
"Stefano is an amazing teacher, patient and fun. My son loves his lessons with him."
"It makes a big difference to study with an excellent tutor who can recognise the main areas that must be taught easily. For that reason I'm confident I will be able to achieve my goals by the end of the last lesson. I can't recommend enough Mr Lee Murray to the people who want to improve their language skills confidently."
"Good clear instructions"
"Great site"
"It was easy to find the right tutor for our son and then to rebook the tutor after he notified us when he was next available."
"Hi Alex just to say that the only reason why we decided to no longer have a tutor was because of the number of GCSE Maths interventions that are taking place at our daughter's school. Throughout, we found Daniel professional, personable and thorough; there was a much deeper understanding and confidence shown from our daughter over the several weeks. I highly recommend Daniel to any parent looking for a tutor. Best, Jennifer"
"It is not working for me unfortunately. I have been on Tutorfair for 2 months and I have not been able to get one online Physics student. There is too much competition, it means that the website has far too many registered tutors and as a new tutor on the website it is exteremely difficult to get a student. This should be the top season for tuition and still nothing. I also noticed that the email alerts sometimes come the next day and by that time already 10 or more other tutors have applied. As I am teaching 2 full days a week I am not able to check the website every hour of the day."
"My daughter is receiving Maths tuition from Robert Marson. He is extremely helpful, very friendly, kind and very approachable and makes the lessons fun too."
"I had one tuition so far, and it is good work."
"Great opportunity to do some private tutoring to fit in around my family. Great range of subjects and skills available. Great to be able to determine your own hourly rate in line with your qualifications and experience. Great to be promoted on their website. Great that local work is available. Easy to use website. Great reminders and online support."
"Good website. Easy to understand and use."
"The tutors I had clearly understood the subject themselves but were unable to clear up the questions I had. They provided explanations that THEY understood but that I couldn't understand. From some of the reviews I've read, I get that tutorfair has helped a lot of people (which was the reason I chose tried it myself) and I think it's very commendable that they provide free tutoring to underprivileged students. Shame I wasn't able to find tutors that could help me with what I needed."
"Tutorfair is a very easy service to use. My son has had skype sessions with Dr Hassan K in two subjects and the difference in his knowledge and understanding of those subjects following the sessions is remarkable."
"I am very pleased with the tutoring provided via Tutorfair and they have an excellent booking system"
"Rebecca my sons tutor has been outstanding"
Tutorfair is rated 4.54 based on 113 reviews