Tutorfair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutorfair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutorfair Reviews
A serious website but with too high commissions for tutors
The agency is good overall, however they do charge a very high percentage to the tutors which makes fees too high
Tutorfair is a great website, safe and easy to use. It allows students to find the best tutor for their needs and it is really helpful for tutors as well, even for those who have no or little experience in the tutoring sector. I would definitely recommend Tutorfair to anyone who wishes to improve their skills or knowledge in any field.
I have found Tutorfair very professional who have found me some top quality students.
Allow potential tutees to add attachments for project work. It is quite difficult to tell the client to pass the work to tutorfair support as they ask for a support email address which obviously can’t be passed through messages. Other than that it’s been excellent service.
Very easy to navigate this website and found exactly what my son needed. He had to improve his A level English to an A grade. Done, and he’s off to St Andrews next month. Thank you
Tutorfair was very good at helping me find the right tutor for my son. I always received messages from the tutor through the website. I can recommend it for anyone looking for a professional and reliable tutor.
It’s a great foundation. Offering much needed help to GSCE students. I have received lots of help and support as a volunteer tutor.
Tutuorfair provided very understanding and knowledgeable tutors. System is very easy to use.
Tutorfair gives you access to a wide range of tutors both by subject and experience. I'd recommend!
My daughter needed help with her Maths. There were so many tutors to choose from, but the information provided was detailed enough that we were able to find a tutor who met all my daughters needs. Benedict Brenninkmeijer, was amazing at not only improving her math skills but also and possibly more importantly her confidence and self belief. Our experience from the first booking, all communications, the ease of payment were all first rate.
Excellent tutor
Excellent tutor. Excellent materials. Excellent service.
I received a great service. I would have preferred it if I was able to talk more freely to tutors prior to booking. I can understand why information is withheld, but I suspect this loses you some clients as much as it protects your income. I’d also like more information on the charity work you support through a portion of our fees going to pay for tutoring of children who can’t afford tutors.
Fantastic tutors
My son was falling behind at Uni and I wantedone to one but Andrew G skped him and it worked perfectly. We will use him again as maybe we waited too late and should have started earlier but he was great. Highly remommend it, easy and payment is easy and I felt value for money.
Indie is an excellent, knowledgeable and patient tutor
Been using Tutorfair for over 3 years. Simple concept. I have found exceptional tutors.
You have been outstanding in every way. It is so important for our children to have a good education and you have certainly provided this in an excellent way. I will never be able to praise you enough for all the help end encouragement you have given when it was so badly needed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have turned my grandchild into a confident person ready for all the world throws at him. Serena was wonderful. Simply the best!
Good, competent and reliable