Tutorfair Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Tutorfair
"I would just like to say how extremely responsive and helpful I find the staff of Tutorfair Support. It is great to know that, however non-standard the enquiry, with clients sometimes asking for unexpected things at short notice, the Tutorfair Support staff provide cheerful, friendly, efficient support and facilitate the smooth running of the tutoring service in the most welcoming way. (Kate Feinstein)"
"I'm most delighted to be part of the team as a Tutor, as I always had a most helpful and efficient support by Hannah. She is really quick and highly professional in dealing with various issues in my experiences with students and the site itself. I would strongly recommend Hannah and Alex with the Tutorfair site to all who either wish to teach or receive tuition. Well done girls! Much love"
"Fantastic team, prompt replies, got students. Very happy!"
"Fantastic service. Great teachers"
"Sorry but not that impressed with the service so far. First tutor I requested and came for one session. When I emailed him to request another session he was no longer with Tutorfair. Second tutor I emailed, the turn around for response was 12 hours. It's had been two days and no response!! I did an on line chat with Tutorfair and they said they would contact the tutor. This was late evening yesterday but still no response."
"Tutor fare helped me get through help and advice I needed when I was struggling to analyse my data for my dissertation, it is definitely worth it if your struggling for help from uni and need some guidance."
"Tutorfair is an amazing platform that handles all of the admin of arranging classes leaving me to focus on the important job of planning lessons for my students! It has an easy to use interface, the head office team are very supportive and it is head and shoulders above any other tutoring platform I have used."
"I have been working through Tutorfair since they first set up and have consistently found them to be supportive, friendly and fair. I always recommend them to any tutors looking for more work.. I am a huge fan of the charity side of the company and love the friendliness and spirit of the staff."
"Simple and easy to use."
"User friendly platform......great tutors"
"Been a real pleasure using Tutorfair as a tutor! It's free to set up a profile and the more you use it, the lower the commission they charge. I've had some great clients through the site, and it's very easy to use. I'm a big fan of the charitable foundation too, and love that by tutoring we can do some good. Very recommended for those who want to try tutoring, right through to professionals."
"I like that you have many tutors and I was able to find the right tutors for me. I also enjoyed my tutor sessions and have a better understanding of my subjects thanks to the one -to- one sessions."
"Excellent agency, great service."
"Tutorfair has been amazing in being able to provide a tutor to help my son address very specific difficulties he faces - my 12 year old son’s English analysis went from being below average to above average after 2 or 3 lessons Finding a tutor at short notice is also a great feature and I love having a choice and making a decision myself. Thank you"
"Very useful to meet the students with the tutors"
"Thanks for the supporting environment you have created!"
"Worked very well for us. We found a lovely, patient tutor who understood what we needed. The web service works very well for booking lessons, communication with tutors, and for payments."
"Great tuition platform, for tutors and and students/parents. Excellent level of professionalism, and an organisation interested in addressing the problem of educational inequality."
"As a full time online tutor for the past 5 years, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tutorfair. From the seamless way in which I am connected directly with students to the fluidity of the online classroom interface, Tutorfair has made delivering high quality lessons online hassle-free. All of the staff are professional and always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend Tutorfair to students and tutors alike."
"Easy to use system and great tutor."
Hi Paulette,
Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Service Manager)
Tutorfair is rated 4.58 based on 159 reviews