Tutor Fair Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
Tutor Fair 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Marie
Tutor Fair is a great platform with so many qualified teachers. All the teachers that help my daughter with her IGCSE subjects are professional and kind.
I am very happy with Tutor Fair and personal with Ms. Gemini, who is a really good teacher and kind person. I appreciate getting her help in English to my daughter. It was a big support for her integration into a new school and country.
An excellent spectrum of tutors. Qualified, professional and passionate.
Very good rapport with my son. His grades have increased and my son engages with the tuition. Highly recommend
Fantastic company the best tutors and everything made so easy to book very happy to use Tutorfair
Tutor Fair helped me find a good English Language tutor. You have a peace of mind with them. You're in control of booking your lessons and cancelling them. No quibbles, you get your money back. Try Tutor Fair, you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain!
A quick and simple way to find the teacher you need to learn whatever you want!
Tutor fair is the best platform that offers online and personal tutoring. It is the place where you can find expertise in different domains such as mathematics, mechanics, English and more. If you are looking for a tutor with strong tutoring experience and great reviews from previous clients, do not hesitate to look on Tutor fair platform.
Hello, everyone, I'm a Mandarin tutor. I have used Tutorfair website for 6 years. I'm grateful for TutorFair team support when I start receiving enquiries from clients l know what to do to get the ball rolling and see my tutoring business take off! I have been enjoying using Tutorfair and building a regular selling on the platform,also keep good relationship with customers. I hope we can help more people who need and they can get satisfied service. Best wishes Tutor. Emma Hong
One of the best platform to find quality tutors to suit all budgets!
I am happy to work with Tutor Fair as a tutor.
It has been absolutely wonderful to work with Tutorfair for the past 6 years! It is a blessing for all educators and students alike. It is a great honour to be part of it. I look forward to a long term association with the worthy Tutorfair Team. Most proud of them! Stay safe!
Tutor Fair 5 star review on 29th April 2021 Tutor Fair 5 star review on 29th April 2021 Tutor Fair 5 star review on 29th April 2021 Tutor Fair 5 star review on 29th April 2021
As everything has moved online, it's now quite difficult to get bookings as there are potentially hundreds (if not thousands?) of online tutors for every request.
Tutorfair is simply the best! Stefano
I'm in my 4th year using the Tutor Fair website, app, and their services in general. I have worked with 35+ clients in this time and each time I needed support from the team or had any questions, they have always been there very helpful. The Tutor Fair Team are a friendly bunch of passionate people, with their help I've tutored art for over 355+ hours up to date. Thank you to all the Tutor Fair Team, my tutoring has boomed over the last year when I started to tutor art online. This has been a very challenging and exciting time and I'm hoping to become a full-time tutor one day. Thanks again! :)
An excellent tutoring agency that does good charity work too.
Good platform for finding students and keeping track of bookings. The app is a little clunky and sometimes does not work properly. Some parents seem to have found the process for booking a little confusing. Overall happy with the level of service and support.
Fantastic company to work with. I've consistently received clients through Tutorfair for almost 7 years now and can't recommend them strongly enough as a tutor.
I teach computer science at Tutorfair. I have been teaching on Tutorfair from over two years. Working at Tutorfair has been a wonderful experience. They are fantastic group of people. They are very supportive and the service provided at Tutorfair is second to none. Whenever I need help in moving lesson or anything else, their response is very prompt and clear.
Tutorfair is an Excellent platform for learning!
Tutor Fair is rated 4.66 based on 239 reviews