Tutorfair Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Tutorfair
"Tutorfair makes the task of finding a good tutor transparent and gives you a fantastic choice - I would highly recommend Tutorfair to anyone looking for a tutor in any subject."
"Excellent App that puts tutors in touch with students who need to be supported. It's great work for anyone who has time but needs to work flexible hours."
"Tutorfair finds me the best clients!"
"It’s very helpfull. Also I think for music teacher we need the possibility to upload a short video showcase..."
"I really appreciate how having a profile up brings me students with minimal effort on my part!"
"By informing directly about opportunities"
"Dear Alex I would very much like to give an excellent review of your service, however I have as yet not been recommended any pupils/tutee. With kind regards Margaret Hatton"
"Tutorfair holds regular sessions where tutors can meet and exchange ideas and learn about relevant changes within education. Tutorfair has an easy to use website and booking system."
"Got some excellent tutors."
"My son's tutor has made a big difference and has helped him enormously. Tutorfair have been very helpful in putting us in touch with a great and caring tutor."
"I really like your charity side of giving free tuition for deserving students - 5 stars. That’s why I joined. I have a problem with the fee paying students who appear on my emal as anonymous while they have the tutors’ details. This leaves me feeling vulnerable- 1 star The staff at TutorFair- friendly, helpful and cheerful- 5 stars And Bless Them"
"We are happy with Matthew."
"Really easy to use, great customer service! Would happily recommend to anyone seeking reliable tutoring work."
"Very efficient and easy to understand website"
"At last somewhere you can find vetted tutors for the required subject. My daughter was lucky to get Ruby to tutor her in History, English Literature and also exam skills. She is so much more prepared for her lessons and exams. The booking system is really easy and it is so much nicer that there is no physical exchange of cash as payments are made on-line."
"I had tutorials with quite a few of your Tutors and I am afraid my assignment didn't work out well after all. So i was poorly advised."
"I have found two great tutors via Tutorfair, both of whom have been an invaluable support over the last few years and hopefully for years to come. It feels good to be supporting the charitable side of Tutorfair too - a real win/win idea!"
"A great website with excellent tutors!"
"Very easy to use and I've found a very good tutor on Tutorfair!"
"Good tutors who are very responsive. I like the fact you can pay online and cancel if you need to within 24 hours."
Tutorfair is rated 4.62 based on 90 reviews