Tutorfair Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Tutorfair
"Easy to use system and great tutor."
Hi Paulette,
Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Service Manager)
"Tutorfair put me in touch with a lovely tutor for my son for Music Theory. After a few very effective lessons, he managed to pass the exam."
Hi Fiona,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
We're so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience on Tutorfair and that your son passed his exam.
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
"Tutorfair were very efficient. We found a wonderful English tutor in January for GCSE for my oldest child, who sat exams this summer. She was most reliable and in tune with his needs. Whatever results he gets she has inspired him in English and to believe in his abilities in the subject - I now find him reading literature off his own bat, and that is the most precious gift she has given him - thank you so much."
Hi Rachel,
This is fantastic news! We're so happy you had such a positive experience with your tutor and that Tutorfair were able to help!
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
"Tutorfair has brought me a good stream of tutoring clients, so much so that I have exceeded my expected earnings this year. The website is easy to use, and Tutorfair are always very prompt in responding when I have queries. I would definitely recommend them to other tutors."
Hi Janet,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
It is excellent that you would recommend Tutorfair and that you've had a positive experience as a tutor on the site.
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
"Great idea. Very helpful staff."
Hi Karina,
Thanks for leaving a review!
We're glad you've had a great experience using Tutorfair.
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
"I recently attended the 11+ conference at Tutorfair and found it to be exceptionally useful. The team went above and beyond and gave extra info regarding the 11+, how to get more clients, networking and happily answered further questions regarding any other topics that participants wanted to ask. I thoroughly recommend attending these events and will do so in the future and thank Tutorfair for their professionalism and approachability. Particular thanks to Alex, Angela and James."
Hi Jonjo,
Thanks for leaving a review.
We're glad to hear you found the event helpful and would recommend our events for future tutors- thank you for attending!
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
"Good basic approach from most tutors. There are hidden gems among the crowd, but you have to hunt to find them - it's worth being picky and finding the right fit."
"I am thoroughly enjoying my role as a tutor with Tutorfair. I find tutoring very rewarding, I also like the idea of giving to the community by donating money to the Tutorfair Foundation. The system of booking lessons and receiving pay is very efficient."
"The introduction to tutoring session was fun and full of information in a good way, a lot of useful insights shared and covered in a short span - would definitely recommend coming for any aspiring future tutors, new to tutoring business."
"I really enjoyed the event. Especially the ideas in the final session on strategies (e.g ZPD, taxonomy etc) which have given me a better idea for lesson plans over the next academic year to demonstrate progress and effectiveness"
"Tutorfair made it easy for me to start my tutoring without any hard obstacles"
"overall not too bad - however I would advise that in teaching and tutoring its the practical application and delivery that's more important that the supportive/contradictive academic references. Peter's delivery should have been more practical and based on delivery rather than academic - however in 40 mins he managed to differentiate his lesson with suitable variation and activities."
"Tutorfair really helped me building my tutor profile."
"Good agency, the staff are helpful."
"Five stars 😁😁"
"Excellent platform that works well for both Tutor and client with efficient communication and adaptable structures."
"Tutorfair is a very professional website service institution. It not only provide widest knowledges coaching for a large number of students, but also it provides a useful platform for many tutors. Since I registered this website, Tutorfair has been growing up with me. This team of young people is active, patient and dedicated. they have been trying to give the tutors more training and help. Under their professional guidance, I gained more teaching experience, and I became confident more and more。 I am very grateful for being a part of Tutorfair and enjoyed the service. Thank you everyone Best wishes for tutorfair Emma"
"I have found the Tutorfair website very easy to use and get clients. Due to the commission system parents, tutors and students don’t get a good financial deal most the time. I feel Tutorfair loses a lot of prospective parents who would like to pay in cash."
"It is a good place to find clients and there are good systems that make contact easy and safe on both sides."
"Thanks to Tutorfair I teach Higher Maths GCSE to one student every Sunday for one hour and half since January 2018. Recently, thanks to Tutorfair ,I teach another student Maths Foundation GCSE. I enjoy helping girls achieving the best at the exam, Maths GCSE. I believe in practice, exercises, revision. A problem which is share is half a problem. Thanks to Tutorfair I received a bit of money as a Maths tutor."
Tutorfair is rated 4.55 based on 140 reviews