Tutorfair Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Tutorfair
"Tutorfair really helped me building my tutor profile."
"Good agency, the staff are helpful."
"Five stars 😁😁"
"Excellent platform that works well for both Tutor and client with efficient communication and adaptable structures."
"Tutorfair is a very professional website service institution. It not only provide widest knowledges coaching for a large number of students, but also it provides a useful platform for many tutors. Since I registered this website, Tutorfair has been growing up with me. This team of young people is active, patient and dedicated. they have been trying to give the tutors more training and help. Under their professional guidance, I gained more teaching experience, and I became confident more and more。 I am very grateful for being a part of Tutorfair and enjoyed the service. Thank you everyone Best wishes for tutorfair Emma"
"I have found the Tutorfair website very easy to use and get clients. Due to the commission system parents, tutors and students don’t get a good financial deal most the time. I feel Tutorfair loses a lot of prospective parents who would like to pay in cash."
"It is a good place to find clients and there are good systems that make contact easy and safe on both sides."
"Thanks to Tutorfair I teach Higher Maths GCSE to one student every Sunday for one hour and half since January 2018. Recently, thanks to Tutorfair ,I teach another student Maths Foundation GCSE. I enjoy helping girls achieving the best at the exam, Maths GCSE. I believe in practice, exercises, revision. A problem which is share is half a problem. Thanks to Tutorfair I received a bit of money as a Maths tutor."
"Quick service, very friendly staff, and easy to book lessons & resolve queries and problems from students."
"Very easy website to use. Staff very professional, with top rate tutors to choose from."
"It is a simple system and you can find the right teacher for an affordable fee."
Hi Karen,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
We're very happy to hear you have enjoyed using Tutorfair and have found some great tutors.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
"Wonderfully quick responses and two very good tutors came at the weekend."
Thanks for your review! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with your tutors. Hannah (Customer Experience)
"Harjinder is very good and I strongly recommend him"
Hi Gema, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Harjinder. Hannah (Customer Experience)
"I asked you to find another science tutor you send me three of them i write messages to them but i haven't hear from them till now"
Hi Jamal, we're sorry to hear you have not heard back from your tutors! Please can you email us again at: support@tutorfair.com and we will try and help find a better fit for you. Hannah (Customer Experience)
"VERY ORAGNISED"
Hi Deborah, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
"Friendliness of the team support is really good and achieve good results. You do keep your promises, that is true, we get paid on time fine perfect. Good service. However, finding some suitable tuition is a much more difficult issue on the whole. I do not get enough hours, opportunities despite the fact I do not mind traveling within reasonable distance and time........ for which I do not get paid anyway. I have put my prices down with the hope of getting more offers (that was suggested in one of your monthly emails) but that did not make much difference. I do use the special button to get to the top of the list I am not sure it does much but it probably"
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with opportunities. Please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com with any queries that you have.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
"The quality of the website and most tutors."
Hi Olivia,
Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased to hear with you are happy with the quality of the website and tutors. Thank you for your ongoing support here at Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
"The software is very easy to use and helps with scheduling and sharing resources. Also, it is important to support the voluntary programs that Tutorfair is involved with."
Hi Marianne, thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using the site and it is great that you are supporting our voluntary programmes. Hannah (Customer Experience)
"It shows great concerns for me regarding starting the tutoring activity."
Hi Pellumb, we're sorry to hear that! If you have any concerns please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
"Yh tutor took some work that belongs to my children and never returned it even though I continuously texted and called. This happened after just one session!"
We're very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with a tutor. Please can you email us at: support@tutorfair.com and hopefully we can help! Hannah (Customer Experience)
Tutorfair is rated 4.55 based on 128 reviews