Turtle Bay, Leicester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Turtle Bay, Leicester

Highcross Shopping Centre Vaughan Way, 15 Bath House Lane, Leicester LE1 4SA, UK

How would you rate Turtle Bay, Leicester ?

"never had turtle bay food before and after my 1st experience neve again will I!! Ordered a curried goat with dumplings to takeaway only to get it home to no goat in it but a huge lump of fat and to top it off opened 1 of my dumplings to it being raw inside! The dough was like chewing gum it was that undercooked!! My partners currently on his way back to get a refund. The only plus side is that the staff on the phone were really helpful and couldn’t apologise enough and didn’t hesitate to give me a refund."
"The drinks are good the food is average. On Fridays after work this place gets very busy."
Turtle Bay, Leicester is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews