Turtle Bay, Leicester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Turtle Bay, Leicester

Highcross Shopping Centre Vaughan Way, 15 Bath House Lane, Leicester LE1 4SA, UK

How would you rate Turtle Bay, Leicester?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Natalie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Turtle Bay, Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"never had turtle bay food before and after my 1st experience neve again will I!! Ordered a curried goat with dumplings to takeaway only to get it home to no goat in it but a huge lump of fat and to top it off opened 1 of my dumplings to it being raw inside! The dough was like chewing gum it was that undercooked!! My partners currently on his way back to get a refund. The only plus side is that the staff on the phone were really helpful and couldn’t apologise enough and didn’t hesitate to give me a refund."
Callum Mckeefery
Verified Reviewer
"The drinks are good the food is average. On Fridays after work this place gets very busy."
Turtle Bay, Leicester is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews