Tuition Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy
Read Tuition Academy  Reviews

About Tuition Academy :

Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

web@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Tuition Academy
B7 Centre Court
Sir Thomas Longely Road,
Medway City Estate

Tell us how Tuition Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have been using Tuition Academy's services since September 2016. I find them very professional and always willing to help their students. I would highly recommend Tuition Academy to prospective clients.
I was very pleased that the teachers were so good and my son found the small classes useful as he wasnt confident
"The tutors at the tuition academy are great. My son had GCSE tuition for chemistry and the results were amazing. His school even noticed the improvement. He now attends A level classes and again he learns more in the two hours there than at school. I would definitely recommend to any child who wants to succeed but they too need to put their effort in. Thanks for having great teachers to teach our children!"
My daughter Bella attended ahead of her Kent test, and we were over the moon when She passed with flying colours. The experience helped her confidence in other subjects to, so I am very very happy and she will be returning in the future.
(Maidstone) -
We were worried about finding the right support for our daughter during her A level studies. But after meeting staff and students at the Academy we were more than pleased to have her attend. If you are looking for small classes and a nurturing environment where your child is supported then the Academy is for you.
(Medway) -
Very Nice tutor and excellent teaching technique.
Tuition Academy is rated 4.85 based on 46 reviews